KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » Twin Peaks: Season Two

Twin Peaks: Season Two
Started by: Solo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Solo

Twin Peaks: Season Two

http://www.dvdactive.com/news/releases/twin-peaks.html

Oh **** yes! I expect little reply to this, but hopefully there are some people here that know of the best television series of all time. It's about time this came out.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2006 08:26 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

"Twin Peaks"? You mean boobies?

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2006 03:10 PM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
killphil

Just pre-ordered mine from Amazon. Can't believe it's finally being released after all these years!

I still don't have season 1 yet because I was disapointed with the pilot episode's lack of inclusion. But now that Artisan's rights have slipped back to Paramount, it's rumoured that season 1 will see a Paramount release with the pilot this time. Hope it all works out.

Last edited by killphil on Jan 3rd, 2007 at 02:18 PM

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2007 02:16 PM
killphil is currently offline Click here to Send killphil a Private Message Find more posts by killphil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by killphil
I still don't have season 1 yet because I was disapointed with the pilot episode's lack of inclusion. But now that Artisan's rights have slipped back to Paramount, it's rumoured that season 1 will see a Paramount release with the pilot this time. Hope it all works out.

Yeah, I hear that Season 1 will be re-released under Paramount during Season 2's release. I bought Season 1 in Region 2 so it includes the pilot. I'll buy it again if it's re-released in the US, though.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2007 05:53 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
killphil

What is the quality like on the pilot in your set? Is it comparable to the rest of the episodes?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2007 10:14 PM
killphil is currently offline Click here to Send killphil a Private Message Find more posts by killphil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

It's perfect. Compared to the rest of the episodes, it's exactly the same if not better.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2007 10:34 PM
killphil

I have a bootleg set I bought awile ago(back when I was convinced that the whole series would never be brought to DVD) and they use the official DVD release for season 1, but use one of the imports for the pilot. It is much lower in quality than the 7 season 1 eps but much higher in quality than the season 2 eps. I was under the impression that this was the best quality out there for the pilot.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2007 11:01 PM
Mark Question
Lurker

Thats cool the 1st season is great.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 09:18 PM
Mark Question is currently offline Click here to Send Mark Question a Private Message Find more posts by Mark Question Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gingercaily

Looking for complete seasons of twin peaks?check this site:http://www.dvdavenue.tv/movies/drama/Twin_Peaks.html

Old Post Aug 24th, 2007 07:05 PM
gingercaily is currently offline Click here to Send gingercaily a Private Message Find more posts by gingercaily Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm waiting for the Golden edition with both series in, think it's out in October.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2007 06:13 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote