KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » Prison Break: Entire Season 2

Prison Break: Entire Season 2
Started by: Discos

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Discos
The Discmeister

Prison Break: Entire Season 2

Undoubtly the greatest show anyone has came up with in a long long time.

I am a diehard 24 fan but this is the cream of the crop for me. In comparison to Season 1 & 2 of 24 and the first 2 seasons of Prison Break, its always 24 - but thats neither here nor there.

This is just packed full of andrenaline rush for viewers, I am well impressed on how they go about writing this stuff up.

I myself waited until season 2 was finished running on TV and opted to wait for the ENTIRE season to be released instead of the part 1 and part 2....which just sucks, Lost and Prison break should stop doing this.

Watched the entire season within 2 days, just had to see how it all happened. Luckily 2 of my friends did reasonably the same thing throughout the week so we had pure shit-kicking brilliant pub talk this week.

Can't wait for season 3 to come out, should be round about this time next year its on dvd. So expect me to be here again next year.

Discos - yal like?

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Aug 28th, 2007 09:28 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
appleptree

The whole Prison Break is awesome .

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 02:43 AM
appleptree is currently offline Click here to Send appleptree a Private Message Find more posts by appleptree Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote