KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » How do you watch your Tv shows?

How do you watch your Tv shows?
Started by: coolmovies

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
coolmovies

How do you watch your Tv shows?

How do you watch your Tv shows? I mean it takes me ages to get through a whole serias or a seasion. The only good thing about tv shows is that you can pick a episode you like instead of watching a whole movie .

Old Post Jan 29th, 2008 04:42 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

If I buy a new season of a show I like, I'll watch a couple episodes a day until it is finished.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Jan 30th, 2008 12:41 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

I watch them from start to end, episode after episode, but it depends on how long i have to watch them. Futurama i watched a season a day untill they were done, Family Guy too, Futurama was easy tho, only 4 seasons (unfortunatly)

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 08:39 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

watching them in order is the only way to go.

I'll watch them all in order........put them back on the shelf. A few years later I'll watch them all in order again.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 06:25 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

First time around I watch them in order...(either the series on television, or like with say The L-Word, I buy the box sets since it's not on television here) then if I really like a show I've seen on television I'll get them on dvd and watch favourite episodes from whatever season.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 09:56 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

Depends on what kind of show it is. Sitcoms and cartoons can be watched in any order.

Heroes and Supernatural, I watch in order.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2008 03:45 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

I pretty much watch them constantly until I've seen the entire season. Then, I will put them in while I'm doing something else or when I get in the bed. But I never just watch a single episode.

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Old Post Feb 5th, 2008 11:17 AM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

Arrow

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Evil Dead
watching them in order is the only way to go.

I'll watch them all in order........put them back on the shelf. A few years later I'll watch them all in order again.

That's the way its done people.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2008 09:45 PM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
akema

yeah, i watch mine in order too.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2008 11:05 PM
akema is currently offline Click here to Send akema a Private Message Find more posts by akema Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

For me it depends on what I'm watching. If it is something I love watching then I'll watch it from start to finish, from the very first episode to the very last episode and then get to the next season.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 5th, 2008 11:22 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

I watch them from star to finish then i watch the ones i love most

Old Post Feb 6th, 2008 05:22 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

Which ones are those?

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post Feb 7th, 2008 10:48 PM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rajendra
just hanging around

i'll watch them from the beginning because it's more thrilling and challenging.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 06:17 PM
Rajendra is currently offline Click here to Send Rajendra a Private Message Find more posts by Rajendra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
regina414

From start to finish. Then I will only repeat those episodes I like.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2008 04:24 PM
regina414 is currently offline Click here to Send regina414 a Private Message Find more posts by regina414 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote