KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » The Ultimate Alien And Predator Collectors Edition

The Ultimate Alien And Predator Collectors Edition
Started by: coolmovies

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
coolmovies

The Ultimate Alien And Predator Collectors Edition

Before AVP2 came out 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment put together all 7 yes 7 films in one box set ! ALIEN, ALIENS, ALIEN 3, ALIEN RESURRECTION, PREDATOR, PREDATOR 2 , and ALIEN VS PREDATOR

This time there are no extres what a cash in roll eyes (sarcastic)

Attachment: alien.jpg
This has been downloaded 92 time(s).

Old Post Mar 21st, 2008 02:08 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

*shudder*

Old Post Mar 27th, 2008 04:28 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm happy with my quad, and SE Predator dvds.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2008 04:48 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crystallake
Slasher

Is that even a Region 1 release? I couldn't find anything about it on Amazon, and that cover art looks terrible - it doesn't look "official", if you know what I mean. Compare it to the cover art for that 2-disc special edition version of AvP:R they're releasing next month:

(please log in to view the image)

The artwork isn't even remotely similar. The artwork for the 2-disc AvP:R I found on Amazon is much nicer - that 7-film box set just looks weird.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2008 10:03 PM
crystallake is currently offline Click here to Send crystallake a Private Message Find more posts by crystallake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

More dvds for me to buy.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 10:46 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crystallake
Slasher

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
More dvds for me to buy.

Tell me about it - I'm a sucker for the double-dip. I'm managing to avoid buying the AvP/AvP:R double-pack that's coming out in a couple of weeks, only because I already have AvP and the version of AvP:R in the double-pack isn't the special 2-disc collector's edition with all the goodies pictured above, which I really want (which comes out the same day anyways, so it's not like I have to wait).

If there was a Region 1 "super set" with the pre-AVP Alien and Predator franchises combined, though - just the thought of double-dipping on all those movies as well makes my bank account ache. big grin I'll admit it, though - if it had enough extras, I'd probably suck it up and do it.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 08:23 PM
crystallake is currently offline Click here to Send crystallake a Private Message Find more posts by crystallake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

I'm happy with Predator and Aliens.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 05:46 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

Re: The Ultimate Alien And Predator Collectors Edition

Originally posted by coolmovies
Before AVP2 came out 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment put together all 7 yes 7 films in one box set ! ALIEN, ALIENS, ALIEN 3, ALIEN RESURRECTION, PREDATOR, PREDATOR 2 , and ALIEN VS PREDATOR

This time there are no extres what a cash in roll eyes (sarcastic)

That's a UK DVD. Of course it won't have nice packaging.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2008 05:14 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
papabeard
tHe RiVeRmaN

Re: Re: The Ultimate Alien And Predator Collectors Edition

Originally posted by Toku King
That's a UK DVD. Of course it won't have nice packaging.

True Dat!, ...................and why is that anyway?, its not hard to get a good designer instead of a shit one is it?, hell I could do better than most of the abberations we get here in the UK.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2008 09:00 PM
papabeard is currently offline Click here to Send papabeard a Private Message Find more posts by papabeard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

That's a cool set. You know there'll be another one that'll have AVP2 included. stick out tongue

Old Post May 5th, 2008 04:25 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I'm content with my Alien Quadrilogy set.

Both AvP movies were so disappointing to me. I never nothered to buy the dvds.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post May 5th, 2008 08:40 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote