KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » Sweeney Todd DVD

Sweeney Todd DVD
Started by: Xyn1407

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Xyn1407

Sweeney Todd DVD

*edited for spam*

Last edited by Impediment on Apr 30th, 2008 at 05:20 PM

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 05:21 PM
Xyn1407 is currently offline Click here to Send Xyn1407 a Private Message Find more posts by Xyn1407 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

Thanks for the info. I would've gone to Best Buy for Sweeney Todd (haven't seen it yet, rented it, this is assuming I'll like it). Best Buy has been releasing quite a few exclusive tins lately. I wouldn't have thought of going to Suncoast.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2008 07:19 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xyn1407

You're Welcome

I bought it and Musical Mayhem: Sondheim's Sweeney Todd special feature in the 2-disc is my favorite.

The 2 disc packaging looks awesome in person, I think I'm going to use is as room deco, lol

I have a friend at paramount that told me that the 1-disc art was created using a photo personally suggested by Tim Burton. For the 2-disc art they purposely chose the initial teaser art that was first shown at comicon to please the hardcore fans that would get the reference

Anyway, hope you enjoy!

PS Helena Bonham Carter rocks!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wolfie
Thanks for the info. I would've gone to Best Buy for Sweeney Todd (haven't seen it yet, rented it, this is assuming I'll like it). Best Buy has been releasing quite a few exclusive tins lately. I wouldn't have thought of going to Suncoast.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 04:12 AM
Xyn1407 is currently offline Click here to Send Xyn1407 a Private Message Find more posts by Xyn1407 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote