KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » unwatched dvds

unwatched dvds
Started by: coolmovies

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
coolmovies

unwatched dvds

How many unwatched dvds do you have? the ones that are still in the wrapper and sitting on the shelf .

I have 12 unwatched dvds

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2009 09:10 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Why bother even buying a DVD if you are not going to watch it?

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2009 10:43 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've got a pile of dvds waiting to be watched, working my way through them. About 30 in the pile. None tonight though because I've got to get through three rental films.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2009 10:47 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

As it currently stands

Angel-A
The Sun (a film about Emperor Hirohito)
Atonement.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2009 11:01 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I have Ironman and haven't opened it yet.

Have The Dark Knight and haven't watched it yet (saw it a few weeks before I got it for Xmas).

Haven't watched my copy of There Will be Blood. Seen the movie before, though.

Still need to watch Who Framed Roger Rabbit that I bought like 4 years ago. It was a good deal to I picked it up, haven't watched it yet.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2009 12:57 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 4th, 2009 01:02 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Walker.I

Though I always get around to watching them or at least put them in and watch parts, I always open the thing like right away. I like looking at the discs.

I knew you wouldn't give up. . .

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 04:22 AM
Walker.I is currently offline Click here to Send Walker.I a Private Message Find more posts by Walker.I Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

They gave me the first Saw movie, it's just there. . .

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 06:14 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who are theyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

I always open mine on the day I buy them, never leave them in the wrapping.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2009 07:02 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Originally posted by MildPossession

My kinda woman!

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Last edited by SnakeEyes on Mar 7th, 2009 at 10:24 PM

Old Post Mar 7th, 2009 10:21 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

They're unwrapped, but I have yet to watch Jackie Brown (only because I got it a few days ago, not because I don't intend to do so ASAP) and Alien: Resurrection (which I never intend to see; I only have it as a part of the Quadrilogy box set).

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Mar 7th, 2009 10:50 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

In my humble opinion, Alien Resurrection is worth the watch! I LIKED ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, I liked it more than Alien3 too. eek!

quote:
My kinda woman!

Trust someone stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 7th, 2009 11:03 PM
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by MildPossession
Who are theyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

The people who gave me the Saw movie? Friends of mine who think their horror movie tastes would appeal to me.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2009 12:06 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I've got none

i usualy buy movies that i've seen or read up on about on the net about and seem ineterested in it.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2009 02:25 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wanderer11
Stalker

The only DVD that I own that I haven't watched is Robocop 3.

Thanks to Scythe for the sig and avatar.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 10:54 PM
Wanderer11 is currently offline Click here to Send Wanderer11 a Private Message Find more posts by Wanderer11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

I usually leave my DVDs in the shrinkwrap until I watch it. It helps me remember which ones I haven't watched it.

I had a birthday recently where I got the complete That '70s Show and Dead Like Me.

I just started Season 5 (of 8) of That '70s Show and haven't started watching Dead Like Me yet.

I also have an Abbott and Costello collection I bought a long time ago that I never watched two (of eight) of the movies yet.

And someone gave me Road to Perdition because she accidentally bought it twice. Haven't gotten to that yet.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2009 06:46 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grimify
Lord of the Dance

I only have a few that are unopened.

Ocean's Eleven and Perfect Storm (seen them both, got them as gifts recently)

Wolf's Rain (Season 2 box-set, which my fiance refuses to let me open until she watches Season 1)

Old Post Mar 20th, 2009 01:20 PM
grimify is currently offline Click here to Send grimify a Private Message Find more posts by grimify Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vintageSW77
MANCUNIAN

I often buy classic Horror dvds and only watch the extras and dont watch the main feature.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPHBqi5Lv54

Old Post Mar 25th, 2009 03:58 PM
vintageSW77 is currently offline Click here to Send vintageSW77 a Private Message Find more posts by vintageSW77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Haven't yet watched Hannibal. Waiting 'til I read the book. I also haven't got round to watching my copy of Red Dragon, though I have seen it before.

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Mar 25th, 2009 08:47 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LDHZenkai
Evergreen Oldboy

Originally posted by Impediment

Why even bother buying a dvd with the invention of broadband?
just kidding!!! show your movie companies love!

I'm A Cyborg But That's Okay (Saibogujiman kwenchana)

Old Post Mar 27th, 2009 09:27 AM
LDHZenkai is currently offline Click here to Send LDHZenkai a Private Message Find more posts by LDHZenkai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote