KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » nip tuck dvd 1-7

nip tuck dvd 1-7
Started by: chen1991

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
chen1991
Restricted

Account Restricted

nip tuck dvd 1-7

Hello,
But first, I'll tell you what was good about it. It won't take as long.
Throughout this final season, our two doctors begin to see signs that they may be redundant in a financial world which crashed. Their success was largely dependent on lots of cash being available for elective cosmetic surgery. Also, Sean's and Christian's relationship becomes the pivotal aspect of the show, not any other relationship. This sets off the best episode in the entire five seasons when the two of them start going to couples psychotherapy with a psychiatrist. I have never laughed so hard as I did through that episode. That was pure five stars all the way. However, the way the series winds down with the final handling of all the characters is what pushes it down to four stars. Many of the characters you've grown to love or hate are brought to conclusions which strain credulity, even in a show which was always campy and over the top. I'm reluctant to say more about how anyone ends up as that will ruin it for viewers. Let me concentrate on the highlights instead: Julia's mother tries to wrest custody away of the children with Julia planning and achieving ultimate comeuppance for her mother at long last. Sean gets involved with a woman who is a black widow style killer who in turn meets a serial killer, which ironically saves Sean. Sean going ballistic with the serial killer in the police station is the ultimate in camp hilarity. Matt tries to find himself as a boardwalk Mime (he's a very good mime) which leads to a massive criminal law mess which presents several way, way over the top resolutions. If your sense of hilarity and absurdity are well in place, you will enjoy this final season. If you take this show seriously, you might hate the final season.

Last edited by Impediment on Jul 21st, 2010 at 09:32 PM

Old Post Jul 21st, 2010 07:48 AM
chen1991 is currently offline Click here to Send chen1991 a Private Message Find more posts by chen1991 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

I thought the final season was pretty good.There is alot of exciting things going on and I can't wait for the next one to come out.But not sure if they are going to have another season.Do you know if they are?

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2010 07:15 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote