KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » monk dvd 1-8

monk dvd 1-8
Started by: chen1991

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
chen1991
Restricted

Account Restricted

monk dvd 1-8

Love Monk. Love Sharona. Love the show, the scripts, the music, the cinematography. Love it, love it, love it. VERY glad to receive the first season of Monk -- which I didn't catch on USA Network -- as a present.

So why only four stars? Perhaps I received a slightly defective DVD, but on my player, some of the dubbing is off. Enough that it is noticeable and annoying. Also, the special features portion did not have sound. There was music, but no voices.

Fortunately, I was able to borrow someone else's copy of the DVD to hear the special features. To me, this is one of the greatest things about DVDs -- those special features, and Monk First Season is no exception to this.

Overall, this season is great for your collection, whether you've seen the episodes before or never seen Monk in your life. It is so much fun watching Monk work and "play" that you will be lost in his world. And your problems could never be as bad as his!

stardvdcity.com

Old Post Jul 21st, 2010 07:49 AM
chen1991 is currently offline Click here to Send chen1991 a Private Message Find more posts by chen1991 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote