KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » Deathly Hallows DVDS

Deathly Hallows DVDS
Started by: siriuswriter

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
siriuswriter

Deathly Hallows DVDS

Already the First Part is being advertised for sale.

So which are you planning to buy?

If you're planning on purchasing the film, will you buy Part One and Part Two separately, or will you wait for Part Two to be released, and buy one and two together?

Or, are you planning on buying all eight films together?

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2011 09:22 PM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Deathly Hallows DVDS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by siriuswriter

If you're planning on purchasing the film, will you buy Part One and Part Two separately, or will you wait for Part Two to be released, and buy one and two together?

Going to buy:

All 8 [standard] films separately

Buy all collectors editions separately

The box set of DH

The collectors box edition of DH

Buy any/all extended versions

Buy any/all anniversary editions

IMO, you can never have enough Harry Potter.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 12th, 2011 10:27 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've got the 3 disc steelbook edition of the first part, blu-ray. That's all I want. Will get the second part, no doubt on steelbook also when released.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2011 03:38 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

I got it for free a couple of days ago.It is download so not sure how it is going to look but hoping that it will be good.

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2011 02:24 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

I got a pirate copy for free from a friend from work (the first part) as for the second part I am buying it for my sister for christmas and she is buying a copy for me for christmas! There is always a chance of getting a free copy again from the same friend who gave me a pirate copy but I am not sure if that will happen again.

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2011 02:41 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by siriuswriter

Buying all 8 films together on blu ray. I hear target is offering some kind of commentary exclusive but not sure if it comes with the box set or just the blu ray hallows part 2 version.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2011 05:24 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

I just got the second part it is a pirate copy but I am hoping that it turns out ok.

Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2011 07:09 PM