KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » Matrix Reloaded DVD

Matrix Reloaded DVD
Started by: The Real Neo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Real Neo
Genuine Child of Zion

Matrix Reloaded DVD

Anyone know when the Reloaded DVD is coming out? I heard Oct but wasn't sure if anyone else had heard the same thing.

thanks

Old Post Jun 19th, 2003 07:00 PM
The Real Neo is currently offline Click here to Send The Real Neo a Private Message Find more posts by The Real Neo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

probably whenever revolutions comes out.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2003 10:19 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

No. They are re-releasing M1 with M2 in Jan.
They will do the same later with Revolutions like in April.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2003 11:36 PM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chico
chopper style

According to matrixfans.net the release date is october 28th.

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." --Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2003 12:22 AM
chico is currently offline Click here to Send chico a Private Message Find more posts by chico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

ok, nm

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2003 01:35 AM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darkstar

Yeah, it's definately October 28th. Just before Revolutions comes out on November 5th

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2003 03:59 PM
darkstar is currently offline Click here to Send darkstar a Private Message Find more posts by darkstar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoundrel
Thane Zereil

I heard they are recording the extras as we speak which should be interesting...

Old Post Jun 25th, 2003 02:02 PM
Scoundrel is currently offline Click here to Send Scoundrel a Private Message Find more posts by Scoundrel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

Hrmmm I was pretty positive it was January 1st which is when the re-release of Matrix 1 is being released also.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2003 03:33 AM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoundrel
Thane Zereil

Nope its definitely October its on their release schedule there..

Old Post Jul 1st, 2003 02:19 PM
Scoundrel is currently offline Click here to Send Scoundrel a Private Message Find more posts by Scoundrel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hayden's minx
Safe

Can't frikkin wait.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2003 06:39 PM
hayden's minx is currently offline Click here to Send hayden's minx a Private Message Find more posts by hayden's minx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

I keep finding the revised date of issue as being Oct. 3rd..........a full month before Revolutions comes out........ofcourse I already have my pirate Reloaded dvd to hold me over untill then..........

Old Post Jul 9th, 2003 03:36 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
masterofmatrix
Matrix Geezer

so do i

"It Ends In November"

(pic made by alias neo)

Old Post Jul 9th, 2003 04:08 PM
masterofmatrix is currently offline Click here to Send masterofmatrix a Private Message Find more posts by masterofmatrix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
clash

quote:
Originally posted by Evil Dead
I keep finding the revised date of issue as being Oct. 3rd..........a full month before Revolutions comes out........ofcourse I already have my pirate Reloaded dvd to hold me over untill then..........

I would love to know where you got it (is the quality DVD or screener?)

PM me, or check my profile for my email.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2003 04:39 AM
clash is currently offline Click here to Send clash a Private Message Find more posts by clash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

It's pretty good.......not as good as the theatre but damn close.......it's not the one that downloadable over the net everywhere.....this looks like it was filmed dead on, not at an upwards angle which causes some of the scenes to bend near the edges of the screen on the d/l version............sound is A+ ........just do web searches for pirate dvds (coughgooglecough).......should be easy enough for you to find one.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2003 02:23 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Godshinto
GodLike ******

Has Everybody Heard after the third one has been released. Local IMAX theaters will be airing all three of the Movies all at once on a IMAX screen. They say the average price to go see all three films in a 6 hour long marathon of sort will be around $20 prices are subject to change without advanced notice prices may vary from region to region. Start requesting now that your local IMAX theater airs the Matrix Marathon. I already know that my IMAX is showing the series.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2003 11:54 PM
Godshinto is currently offline Click here to Send Godshinto a Private Message Find more posts by Godshinto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Another_Smithy

I dont know about all of this re-releasing stuff but I did hear from the official website that the they plan to release a 3-disc Special Edition DVD set near X-Mas.

Check out my fic "The Warrior to Unite"

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 02:16 AM
Another_Smithy is currently offline Click here to Send Another_Smithy a Private Message Find more posts by Another_Smithy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Godshinto
GodLike ******

they're actually re-releasing all three movies on IMAX theaters.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 01:03 PM
Godshinto is currently offline Click here to Send Godshinto a Private Message Find more posts by Godshinto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
masterofmatrix
Matrix Geezer

is imax cinemas in england, london <prays to god>

"It Ends In November"

(pic made by alias neo)

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 09:18 AM
masterofmatrix is currently offline Click here to Send masterofmatrix a Private Message Find more posts by masterofmatrix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Godshinto
GodLike ******

Well do you have IMAX theaters in England I was only there once when I was a young kid with my parents but everything seemed to be almost the same just a modern just as up to date so you should have one.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 01:33 PM
scifigunslinger

The Matrix Reloaded will be released Oct. 14. It will be 2-disc. You can check it out on the Killer Movies News Page.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 03:46 PM
scifigunslinger is currently offline Click here to Send scifigunslinger a Private Message Find more posts by scifigunslinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote