KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » the lizard in Spider-man 2!!!

the lizard in Spider-man 2!!!
Started by: username39120jo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
username39120jo
I'm only a little big!

the lizard in Spider-man 2!!!

ok i know i'v said this befor but listen to what Super hero hype has to say about the lizard:////////

POSSIBLE SPOILERS AHEAD!!!
direct from SHH

"Sam Raimi made it clear that we will not see the Lizard in this installment of Spider-man... which is technically true; however, Dylan Baker who will portray Dr. Curt Connors aka The Lizard; will be required to show on the set next week!!

A fellow worker was led to believe that The Lizard's transformation will take place during this scene, therefore gearing up for the second sequel!!"

i told u guys!!!! ha ha... this is talking about what is filming this week for spidey 2. Happy Dance laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 03:51 PM
username39120jo is currently offline Click here to Send username39120jo a Private Message Find more posts by username39120jo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

there's already a thread that spoiled the lizard thing, so you could've posted this in there.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 05:33 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadowcat

knew that already from offical site bunny

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 03:54 PM
shadowcat is currently offline Click here to Send shadowcat a Private Message Find more posts by shadowcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zephonim

Might not be Lizard, also heard rumors that they were gonna introduce Harry Osborn as the Green Goblin at the end. Either would be wicked cool though.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 07:10 AM
Zephonim is currently offline Click here to Send Zephonim a Private Message Find more posts by Zephonim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

if raimi plans to be true to the comics which he has insisted he will. He will unfortunatly have to include harry as the next goblin somewhere in the trilogy. This is unfortunate. for this time could be focused on more entertaining villans

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 07:28 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote