KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spider-Man 2 Trailer Description!!!

Spider-Man 2 Trailer Description!!!
Started by: slinger

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
slinger
Scifigunslinger

Spider-Man 2 Trailer Description!!!

At Ain't-It-Cool-News, a reader named Psion from Japan sent a description of the trailer for Spider-Man 2. He says he was at some Marvel advertisement meeting or something. Here we go:
I have read the description of the Spider-Man 2 trailer:
Mary Jane and Peter at a resturant talking. (I think the pictures that was on the net a while ago was this scene) MJ: Do you love me? PP: (pause for a bit) No (not very convincing). (It is a very slow scene) MJ: Kiss me, Peter (leans over, ready to kiss) PP: (trying to resist, but REALLY want to kiss the soft jicy lips of Cutey Dunst, ooohhh, gong for it)....................
SUDDENLY, in FULL slow motion, PP leans over (like he is going to kiss her), but NO, pushes her away, as a TAXI crashes in behind PP's head, Matrix style slow speed, as PP pulls MJ away, the Taxi is flying in mid-air, just inches away from PP's head, broken glass everywhere, in slow motion. PP and MJ hit the floor, the Taxi's tires just barely passes by PP's eye balls. Back to regular speed, Taxi crash into the back wall of the cafe/resturant.
Shot from outside, tentacles (YEAH!!!) moving towards to cafe at a FAST SPEED. walks in Doc Ock, he is floating in air, only the tentacles are moving on the ground. AWESOME!!!! then the Doc, smiles madly at them. After this full scene, is all fast editing (most of it in CG wireframe) BUT ALOT, means, this trailer is FULL of FX once it is complete!!!
ok, remember the last scene of spiderman 1 where spidey swing around in the money shot of NY city, think if that multiply by 100!!! spidey is all over the place, swing like crazy!!! FULL ON, no cuts, just kept swinging and swinging. Then we got a scene, (looks like before the scene in Comic Con) with Doc Ock, flexing the tentacles in front of the scentists (before they were beat up). His back with fused tentacles facing the Camera.
Then we got scenes of spidey battles Doc Ock, Doc Ock using his tentacles throwing (I MEAN THROWING!!!) loads of cars and taxis at the swinging Spidey, loads of expolsion!! as the cars hits buildings near by in the NY streets. Spider is trying hard to dodge them.
One cool scene is, Doc Ock, successfully KICK spidey's ASS, knocks him out with the tentacles and carries him away. Then next scene, put him down in front of a fire place with his tentacles. Where you see Harry, holding a knife ready to stab him with it, and Doc Ock with a big smile in the back, just watching with a gesture "go ahead, stab him"
More battle scenes, tentacles all over, spidey shooting webs. Doc Ock is pretty much floating in AIR the whole time, his legs never touched ground. AMAZING STUFF!!
then as the trailer coming to an end, we see a green screen scene of Alfred Molina's face, with a big Doc Ock smile, the camera pans out, Ock is now a wireframe CG character, he climbs up a big building (the building in the poster) like KING KONG STYLE climb on the side of a Empire State. You can tell is right before the final showdown between him and spidey.
Screen turns black, the number "2" shows up, then "July", then "2004".

For there shall be no mercy...
For any force that stands...
Blocking this path of his righteousness

Old Post Oct 16th, 2003 01:34 PM
slinger is currently offline Click here to Send slinger a Private Message Find more posts by slinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slinger
Scifigunslinger

Sorry, I know it looks kind of junky.

For there shall be no mercy...
For any force that stands...
Blocking this path of his righteousness

Old Post Oct 16th, 2003 01:35 PM
slinger is currently offline Click here to Send slinger a Private Message Find more posts by slinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Theres a spider-man forum
moving--moved

Old Post Oct 16th, 2003 01:42 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thorncrawler
very with the sexy W_E

sound sooooooooo cool(please log in to view the image)

@->--"victims arn't we all"
the glass may be half full but the bottles empty
i was with yumcarrots, now im with wicked_elphie

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 01:25 PM
thorncrawler is currently offline Click here to Send thorncrawler a Private Message Find more posts by thorncrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote