KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » The four most famous super heroes today

who are the four most famous super heroes
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
superman 7 16.28%
batman 5 11.63%
x-men 8 18.60%
spider-man 21 48.84%
daredevil 0 0%
the hulk 2 4.65%
thor 0 0%
the fantastic four 0 0%
ironman 0 0%
punisher 0 0%
Total: 43 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The four most famous super heroes today
Started by: nightcrawler2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nightcrawler2

Question The four most famous super heroes today

my brother and i are trying to find out who are the four most famous super heroes today that means marvel and DC heroes and i would like it if ye help us we need a secound and 3,4,5,6,7 and so on opinion all ye have to do is pick four out of these ten we have our four which are different so these are them

ONLY PICK FOUR

superman

batman

x-men(if you pick the x-men in the poll when you leave a replie of the four heroes please pick one x-man not all of them)

spider-man

daredevil

the hulk

thor

fantastic four

ironman

blade(in the voting poll you ever votes for the punisher is voting for blade sorry about the confusion)

there is a voting poll above so just pick one of them and just leave a replie of the four most famous super heroes in the world today

Last edited by nightcrawler2 on Nov 13th, 2003 at 12:44 AM

Old Post Nov 13th, 2003 12:20 AM
nightcrawler2 is currently offline Click here to Send nightcrawler2 a Private Message Find more posts by nightcrawler2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

spiderman

x-men

superman

spawn

batman

I know the preacher is a real popular comic character now, in the underground comic world.Of course superman,x-men,batman,hulk,punisher,spiderman. Are going to be the most popular due to all the shitty movies there starring in lately, well excluding spiderman. I'd say superman, batman, spiderman, and or x-men fantastic four are the most popular comic characters for the simple fact every one knows who they are. But the most sought after are x-men,spiderman,spawn, and batman. Atleast lately

Last edited by jinXed by JaNx on Nov 13th, 2003 at 02:02 AM

Old Post Nov 13th, 2003 01:58 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

In order of best known
1. Superman
2. Batman
3. x-men
4. Hulk

Old Post Nov 13th, 2003 02:45 AM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

spiderman is more well known than x-men probably just as well known as the Hulk if not more. I mean there are people in afghanistan who know who spiderman is, but i think they think it is some kind of american military weapon or somthin

Old Post Nov 13th, 2003 09:50 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

OOPS I put in the wrong list
1.superman
2.batman
3.spiderman
4.x-men

Old Post Nov 13th, 2003 11:24 AM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

Superman is best known(he's the icon of a superhero)
then i'd say
spiderman
then x-men
then batman

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 02:26 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zephonim

1) Superman
2) Batman
3) Spider-Man
4) X-Men ( but they have onlt reached that high pinacle recently. They were pretty popular before, but the movies brought them into the lime light.)

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 08:08 PM
Zephonim is currently offline Click here to Send Zephonim a Private Message Find more posts by Zephonim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

Any COMPETENT comic fan regardless of their own opinions of the characters should have Superman and Batman as the top 2.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 08:28 PM
Zephonim

No doubt. I think any fan has to say that Spider-Man is three. Top three are Superman, Batman, and Spider-Man. I don't think anyone can argue with that.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 11:37 PM
Zephonim is currently offline Click here to Send Zephonim a Private Message Find more posts by Zephonim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

I'm totally with ya wink

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 11:59 PM
godfather
Godfather

you got to remember that if you talking about “most famous” world wide then comics really don't come into it, not a lot of people read comics, superman and batman are only really well known (out side of comic fans) because they where the first two major movies made, if Spiderman and x-men had the first to movies out then they would have been the most well known, it was a very clever marketing strategy by DC to strike first in the movies(and cartoons in a less way). Now if you talk about the most popular then Spiderman wins purely on the amount of comics and merchandise sold (a lot higher than any other superhero). Me personally would put the top three most famous superheroes as 1) superman (don’t think anyone can argue) 2) Spiderman (think only lately as he become more popular hence more famous than batman) 3) batman (just having a slight dip).

"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse."

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 01:04 AM
godfather is currently offline Click here to Send godfather a Private Message Find more posts by godfather Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

I dont think it was a planned stragetey by D.C to strike fist in the movie realm. At the time comic book movies were still a sketchy idea for movie studios. I think it would have been incredibly hard for marvel to get a movie green lit by a studio at the time of the superman and batman release even if they wanted to. Marvel was always the king of the comic cartoons though. Pretty much all of D.C cartoons failed miseralbly untill just recently.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 02:33 AM
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Marvel certainly own's DC when it comes to movie releases, lately anyway.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 05:44 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ando
two turn tables & a mic

the top 4 too easy, Spidey, Supes, Batman, and the phantom, the best how ever is a completely different story. Aloha tim

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 08:43 AM
ando is currently offline Click here to Send ando a Private Message Find more posts by ando Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

The Phantom? Now I know who you're talking about but I don't he's even close to the same league as the others you mentioned.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 03:48 AM
Zephonim

Spider-Man was so long in the making because there were like three different studios that claimed the rights to the movie. The trials over the owner of the movie rights only ended in the last five years then Sony kicked that movie out pretty quick. And the Phantom?! What the hell?!

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 03:52 AM
ando
two turn tables & a mic

the question was most famous, not most liked, the Phantoms old school as, who here hasn't heard of the phantom?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 02:24 PM
ando is currently offline Click here to Send ando a Private Message Find more posts by ando Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nightcrawler2

ando has a point but the best way to think of it is like this if you were walking down the street and you stopped ten poeple what superheroes would they more than likly say in my opinion i think superman,batman,sipderman,x-men but my brother thinks xmen would not be picked it would be the hulk instayed

but do you think the hulk is more famous then wolverine or cyclops ,storm,nightcrawler ect.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 05:04 PM
nightcrawler2 is currently offline Click here to Send nightcrawler2 a Private Message Find more posts by nightcrawler2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ando
two turn tables & a mic

big word up, nightcrawler2, my list in that case would be,

1.Supes
2.Batman
3.Spiderman
4. Wolverine, only because of the recent x-men movies.

in that order also, cyas soon

Old Post Nov 18th, 2003 02:48 PM
Korri

what about "Mr Anderson" he is a superhero!!

embarrasment hi

Old Post Nov 18th, 2003 06:23 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote