KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Who Thinks Doc.oct Sucks

Who Thinks Doc.oct Sucks
Started by: Vagelis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Vagelis

Smile Who Thinks Doc.oct Sucks

WHO THINKS DOC.OCK. SUCKS I PERSONLY DO

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 12:32 AM
Vagelis is currently offline Click here to Send Vagelis a Private Message Find more posts by Vagelis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vagelis

ME ME I THINK HE SUCKS AND HE IS ANNOYING

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 12:45 AM
Vagelis is currently offline Click here to Send Vagelis a Private Message Find more posts by Vagelis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

me

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 02:11 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zephonim

I think Doc Ock is awesome, not only the character that is he, but also the story of his origins.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 07:18 AM
Zephonim is currently offline Click here to Send Zephonim a Private Message Find more posts by Zephonim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eidolon

I don't mind Dr. Ock, but I gotta say the "I'm a scientist who had a accident and now I'm evil" villians are over used.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 09:29 PM
Eidolon is currently offline Click here to Send Eidolon a Private Message Find more posts by Eidolon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zephonim

What other villans hasd that kind of story?

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 11:50 PM
Zephonim is currently offline Click here to Send Zephonim a Private Message Find more posts by Zephonim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

quote:
Originally posted by Zephonim
I think Doc Ock is awesome, not only the character that is he, but also the story of his origins.

I agree,he's my 2nd favorite villian after Green Goblin.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 03:30 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

quote:
Originally posted by Zephonim
What other villans hasd that kind of story?

I think the Green Goblin used that in the movie.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 05:55 PM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
buffymitch
Colossus

I don't know the character yet( i still have to do some research) bur=tin the trailer he looks really cool and mean. I bet he can put uo a great fight

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 04:11 PM
buffymitch is currently offline Click here to Send buffymitch a Private Message Find more posts by buffymitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ruby
Restricted

Account Restricted

i only like unfathambly strong characters like galactus etc

so its predictable that i hate him

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 02:08 PM
ruby is currently offline Click here to Send ruby a Private Message Find more posts by ruby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zephonim

I think he will be great in the movie. SPidey will have to be wicked fast and agile to dodge all his arms.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 08:18 PM
Spiderman

I thought it didnt look to bad.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 04:55 AM
Spiderman is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lag

I like Dr. Octopus. I thought it was cool how his arms were as fast as Spider-man so Spider-man had somebody to compete with. They always had good battles, fun to see. The movie oughta great.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 11:26 AM
Lag is currently offline Click here to Send Lag a Private Message Find more posts by Lag Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

doc ock is spidey's greatest, and most challenging foe. For that fact alone i can't NOT like the man

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 05:10 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zephonim

I wouldn't say he is his greates foe. Venom has a leg up on all th others for the way he knew who SPidey was and how he would always be hanging around his house and family. Plus the fact that his Spider-sense didn't work with him didn't help.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 02:23 AM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Green Goblin is Spiderman´s most greatest enemy.
I think that Movie Doc Ock look´s good unlike that old Doc Ock who looked like Austin Powers...

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 03:03 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kofmaster
Dealer wins not your game

im not a big fan of doc ock but he looks pritty kool in the new movie but i still say that venom rules over all the spidy villians

We hide behind the crimson door..

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 07:16 PM
kofmaster is currently offline Click here to Send kofmaster a Private Message Find more posts by kofmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lag

Didn't Doc Ock and Aunt May almost get married or something like that? I agree with the looks he never looked the coolest, but he looks really cool in the movie. It's the one time I agree with a costume change.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 04:15 AM
Lag is currently offline Click here to Send Lag a Private Message Find more posts by Lag Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hypester
Not as Hype as I'd like

Doc Ock has definitely sucked in the past... but in Ultimate Spider-Man and Spider-Man 2, he does NOT suck, not even a little bit...

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 02:34 PM
Hypester is currently offline Click here to Send Hypester a Private Message Find more posts by Hypester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
klipso

ock

if im correct in the books doc. ock was the first bad guy spiderman fought. (after the one who killed uncle ben) and was his biggest enemy

i liked the 90's cartoon of spiderman ...
marry jane dies in the show then she comes back, and you find out the one that came back was a clone, then they move on to the last episodes

if the go along with the comics the hob goblin should be harry osborne

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 05:42 AM
klipso is currently offline Click here to Send klipso a Private Message Find more posts by klipso Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote