KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Juggernaut vs.Hulkvs.Fantastic 4

who would win this battle
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Hulk would win at a easy battle 1 2.38%
Fantastic 4 would win cause of richards knowledge 5 11.90%
Juggernaut would worn out the others whith his idestrutability 5 11.90%
Hulk would take off juggernauts helmet beat him and the others 2 4.76%
Hulk would win at a hard battle 11 26.19%
juggernaut would win 2 4.76%
Fantastic4 would win at a hard battle 8 19.05%
everyone would lose then hulk and fantastic4 would be freinds beating up juggernaut 3 7.14%
no one 4 9.52%
Hulk 1 2.38%
Total: 42 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Juggernaut vs.Hulkvs.Fantastic 4
Started by: Vagelis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Vagelis

Warning Juggernaut vs.Hulkvs.Fantastic 4

Yea thats right in a battle who would win Fantastic4,Hulk,or Juggernaut.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 03:12 AM
Vagelis is currently offline Click here to Send Vagelis a Private Message Find more posts by Vagelis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eidolon

I say Hulk would win a hard battle cause he has the ability of super regeneration and almost unlimited strength. I'm also assuming it's the Hulk after he finds out how to retain Banner's intelligence after transformation.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 04:58 AM
Eidolon is currently offline Click here to Send Eidolon a Private Message Find more posts by Eidolon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vagelis

But what about juggernaut wouldnt he be a problem.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 03:36 AM
Vagelis is currently offline Click here to Send Vagelis a Private Message Find more posts by Vagelis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mailedbypostman
I'm just a messenger.

of course.I think this is hwat will happen.
The fantastic four will be losing badly.Then the Hulk wiht bruce banner would tkae juggernauts helmet off and beat him.Then the fantastic four would use all their tactics to beat the hulk.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 09:38 PM
mailedbypostman is currently offline Click here to Send mailedbypostman a Private Message Find more posts by mailedbypostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eidolon

Juggernaut doesn't really seem all that tough Venom beat Juggernaut up in a toe to toe slug match. Hulk would probably be able to rip off the Juggernaut's armor and take the little jem that gives juggernaut all his strenght away from him. As for the Fantastic Four Smart Hulk (when he learns how to control when he transforms back to Banner and retains all of Banner's knowledge) would beat them in a close match.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 12:18 AM
Eidolon is currently offline Click here to Send Eidolon a Private Message Find more posts by Eidolon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zephonim

What's the deal with the Fantastic 4? Only two of them have worthwhile powers. Granted they were a huge part of comic history, but they are really pretty weak.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 02:37 AM
Zephonim is currently offline Click here to Send Zephonim a Private Message Find more posts by Zephonim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

While this is a hard battle, ultimately the F4 would win, lets face it, Hulk and Jeggernaut aint the smartest beings in the Marvel Universe while Mr.Fantastic is the smartest and in my opinion while Human Torch which can burn to nuclear levels and the Thing distract Hulk and Juggy, Mr.Fantastic would figure out something to take them both out and he will and also Invisible Woman's force field are amng the strongest powers in the Marvel Universe allshe has to do is create force fields around their heads until they lose air and faint giving Mr.Fantastic more time to take them out!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 12:52 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

hulk... hard battle

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 02:10 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

Yeah venom rocks...oh wait what? hulk wins

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 04:29 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Moved.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 01:34 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Asian Hulk

Maybe if the Hulk will win!!!!he can smashed Juggernaut.

H A P P Y
N E W
Y E A R
GOODBYE 2003
WELCOME 2004

Last edited by Asian Hulk on Jan 2nd, 2004 at 04:56 AM

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 04:53 AM
Asian Hulk is currently offline Click here to Send Asian Hulk a Private Message Find more posts by Asian Hulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

IMO, it would be a tie between Juggernaut and the Hulk, since they're pretty much immortal.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 05:26 AM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

the fantastic four would win...they always find a way to win. I'm not a huge Fantastic Four fan, but i know enough about Marvel comics to know that the four of them can compete against the likes of the Avengers and X-men (which astonishes me.) Brute strength is NOTHING compared to the intellect of Reed Richards...

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 06:01 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

Yeah, I guess it's possible for the FF to win in a battle, but if it was a fight to the death, the FF wouldn't stand a chance.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 12:04 AM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut123

Juggernaut would win because he beat the rhino and the rhino beat the hulk in a comic i got. As for the fantastic 4, i think when juggy finishes up the hulk he'll go for the fantastic 4 next and annhilate them as the hulk did in the cartoon.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 01:34 PM
juggernaut123 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut123 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperNova
Restricted

Account Restricted

No one can stop the Ultimate... Juggernaut! Think about this, hes the same mass as the Hulk, and hes wearing this like super armor stuff, and hes invincible, the hulk wont get to his helmet because Juggernaut can be really fierce when people go for that! There arent many comics ON juggy himself, but hes really powerful! The hulk couldnt do much to him because hes invincible, Remember the hulk is all flesh, strong flesh, but still flesh, and he can be killed. If Juggy grabbed him behind the neck with a super tight grip, and plunged the hulks head underwater for about an hour, eventually hulk would die. Juggernaut cant.

(Made by Godshinto)
CARNAGE! YOU WILL PAY FOR EVERY DROP OF INNOCENT BLOOD, WITH A GALLON OF YOUR OWN!--Venom.
BUT I NEED TACOS! I NEED TACOS OR I WILL EXPLODE!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 02:22 PM
SuperNova is currently offline Click here to Send SuperNova a Private Message Find more posts by SuperNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperNova
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh yea, and fantastic 4... Juggernaut and the hulk could both whip them, even the stupid rock guy. But Venom would tottally kill everyone... soo.... wait... is Venom... Well if venom did com along, hed beat juggernaut again, hed take out the hulk, and hed gum up the fantastic four.

(Made by Godshinto)
CARNAGE! YOU WILL PAY FOR EVERY DROP OF INNOCENT BLOOD, WITH A GALLON OF YOUR OWN!--Venom.
BUT I NEED TACOS! I NEED TACOS OR I WILL EXPLODE!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 02:23 PM
SuperNova is currently offline Click here to Send SuperNova a Private Message Find more posts by SuperNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

true that Venom would pwn them all, but its not their fault....Venom is the greatest comic character ever invented.

And since when did Juggernaut become so powerful that he no longer needs to breath air? Maybe he can't be pummeled to death, but i'm quite sure that he needs to breath to live. Other than that...i'd say you couldn't get Hulk in the tight grip and make him drown because he'd just continue to get pissed off until he ripped Juggy's arms off him. Never underestimate the strength of the Hulk because he's one of the few Marvel characters that hasn't had a psuedo death....not even in the "what if?" comics.

Last edited by Linkalicious on Jan 5th, 2004 at 08:00 PM

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 07:55 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

quote:
Originally posted by Linkalicious
true that Venom would pwn them all, but its not their fault....Venom is the greatest comic character ever invented.

And since when did Juggernaut become so powerful that he no longer needs to breath air? Maybe he can't be pummeled to death, but i'm quite sure that he needs to breath to live. Other than that...i'd say you couldn't get Hulk in the tight grip and make him drown because he'd just continue to get pissed off until he ripped Juggy's arms off him. Never underestimate the strength of the Hulk because he's one of the few Marvel characters that hasn't had a psuedo death....not even in the "what if?" comics.

Well, Juggernaut survived for years, buried underneath a mountain with no food or water, and probably no air.

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 12:57 AM
Marcellus
executioner

juggernuat can also become stronger,his strength is limitless. i saw hulk hit him once when he was fighting juggy for a while and got so tired it did jack to juggy. but then the friggin x men smoked juggernaut

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 01:17 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote