KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Doc ock a good guy??? the last betrayal in man spider 2

Doc ock a good guy??? the last betrayal in man spider 2
Started by: bakerboy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bakerboy

Doc ock a good guy??? the last betrayal in man spider 2

This man spider 2 is getting dumber and dumber as we know more things about it. The last new that i have read about it , by Avi Arad words, its that doc ock is in the movie a good guy, what the hell is that??? Ock is a real evil guy in the comics, he is a real bastard , arrogant and intelligent , and not just a good guy being manipulated by others, and forced to do bad things, that they are saying. And each tentacle with its own life and with his point of view?? man, this sounds stupid as hell. Doc Ock looked good in the trailer but with those things, they will ruin the character in the same way that they did with the green goblin. STOP THE BETRAYAL, SONY, STOP RUIN THE CHARACTERS CREATED BY STAN LEE AND STEVE DITKO. This movie will be even worse that the first one, with those morons from sony all is possible, even with a lot of man spider fans, going to the cinema even if the put doc ock as a nice guy and spidey with organics and without jokes. It is really shameful.

John Lennon, Musical genius of all time

Helen Mirren and Julie Christie , most lovely british actresses of all time.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 09:09 PM
bakerboy is currently offline Click here to Send bakerboy a Private Message Find more posts by bakerboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

Why are you calling it man spider?

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 10:01 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zephonim

Read Ultimate Spider-Man. In it he is not necessarily manipulated by other people, but his mind is so messed up that he thinks he is being manipulated. Also, in Ultimate Spider-Man he is never a bad guy at the beginning, he is arrogant, but not an evil guy.
And he is calling it 'Man Spider" because he buys into that stupid organics crap. He is unable to overlook the redeeming qualities of the movie, and is so anal that he feels he needs to focus on the things he doesn't like.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 10:27 PM
Zephonim is currently offline Click here to Send Zephonim a Private Message Find more posts by Zephonim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

quote:
Originally posted by BarmyBrummie
Why are you calling it man spider?

Because thats WHO the character was on the screen.Sony just tried to brainwash us all by putting the name spider-man up on the screen and having a guy dress up in a spider-man outfit.organics=MAN-SPIDER. mad

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 12:32 AM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
venom4life
Troll Hunter

EDIT

Last edited by BackFire on Jan 22nd, 2004 at 12:37 AM

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 02:26 AM
venom4life is currently offline Click here to Send venom4life a Private Message Find more posts by venom4life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpiderHulk628
Spider-Man NOT Man-Spider

STFU BAKEDBOY!

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 02:28 AM
SpiderHulk628 is currently offline Click here to Send SpiderHulk628 a Private Message Find more posts by SpiderHulk628 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zephonim

He was Man-Spider? Really? We must be thinking of different characters. I thought Man-Spider was a wicked looking freak with mandibles, claws, and multiple arms. I must be wrong. I guess Man-Spider was a guy who looked exactly like Peter Parker and Spider-Man but had organic webshooters. Wierd. I need to get into reading the comics again.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 02:32 AM
Zephonim is currently offline Click here to Send Zephonim a Private Message Find more posts by Zephonim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
venom4life
Troll Hunter

EDIT

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 02:34 AM
venom4life is currently offline Click here to Send venom4life a Private Message Find more posts by venom4life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ego Fum Papa
The Pope/Troll Hunter

I had an introduction post, but it had a pic, and apparently we new members aren't allowed to post those. But, I digress...

I'm Ego Fum Papa (I Am The Pope) and I'm the founder of the Troll Hunters. I hung up my badge, but no more. Me and Venom are officially back on the prowl, especially now that Man-Parker and Boy-Baker are trolling these boards, Kryptonsite, and likely others. We're here to eradicate the troll scourge. And for free pizza. You do have free pizza, right?

"Live like an angel, die like a devil." Don't let it worry you, we're down here together. We're all here: heathens, heretics, kids with blue socks. I asked some questions and wasn't satisfied with the answers. It seems that's the biggest crime since not fitting in. But we're all here: King Diamond, todd's mom, fallen angels, the decimated cultures, the kid in the corner in sweat pants. We'll find our own way.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 02:50 AM
Ego Fum Papa is currently offline Click here to Send Ego Fum Papa a Private Message Find more posts by Ego Fum Papa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
venom4life
Troll Hunter

This isent the only site that they're spreading this MAN-SPIDER nonsense, they spread across the internet like a disease.,.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 03:00 AM
Zephonim

What the hell? I wasn't too into the personal attacks, but it has gone too far. I hardly have time to post here, but doing it across multiple boards is just idiotic. It's good to finally have some back-up. Take a look at the past posts on this board and you can see that I have been fighting this battle alone. Man-Spider? What the hell. Kick some ass my man cause I'm getting kind of sick of it.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 03:52 AM
Mr Parker

quote:
Originally posted by Zephonim
He was Man-Spider? Really? We must be thinking of different characters. I thought Man-Spider was a wicked looking freak with mandibles, claws, and multiple arms. I must be wrong. I guess Man-Spider was a guy who looked exactly like Peter Parker and Spider-Man but had organic webshooters. Wierd. I need to get into reading the comics again.

Well he sure wasnt spider-man,spider-mans a guy with chemical webshooters,thats not the guy we saw on the screen. roll eyes (sarcastic) Yes you are half right MAN-SPIDER IS a wicked looking freak with mandibles,claws,and multiple arms but even if he is just the guy on the screen with organics,thats STILL MAN-SPIDER. even though hollywood lied to us all and told us it was spider-man. HE is MAN-SPIDER either way. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 05:05 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bakerboy

Well said, mr Parker. He is still man spider because spiderman is a guy with web shooters and make jokes all the time, a two diferent girlfriends called mary jane and gwen stacey and with two foes who are the green goblin and doctor octopus . Man spider is a guy with organics,with bad style fighting, wihout any damm joke, with a girlfriend called mary jane but with gwen stacey's personality and with a alien power ranger and a good guy being manipulated others and by his tentacles with own life and with cameras. That is man spider, and that is the crap that sonny has put on screen and only the man spider fans like it, the true spider man fans wont never acept that betrayal.

And for those people here, called venom idiot for life and ego fum papa ( knowed in other forums by the name of drskata a.k.a. drskatroll) are only two fascists and nazi trolls who insults and made fun and do personal offenses and theads bashing all the people who dont like the man spider movie. Dont take notice what those guys are posting, they are only from a group of nazis in the superherohype boads knowed as the "man spider gang". I usually dont read the posts from those people because is always the same, insults, lies and unlogic.

John Lennon, Musical genius of all time

Helen Mirren and Julie Christie , most lovely british actresses of all time.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 08:02 PM
bakerboy is currently offline Click here to Send bakerboy a Private Message Find more posts by bakerboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
venom4life
Troll Hunter

EDIT

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 09:56 PM
Mr Parker

BAKERBOY check your PM box.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 10:40 PM
Mr Parker

quote:
Originally posted by bakerboy
Well said, mr Parker. He is still man spider because spiderman is a guy with web shooters and make jokes all the time, a two diferent girlfriends called mary jane and gwen stacey and with two foes who are the green goblin and doctor octopus . Man spider is a guy with organics,with bad style fighting, wihout any damm joke, with a girlfriend called mary jane but with gwen stacey's personality and with a alien power ranger and a good guy being manipulated others and by his tentacles with own life and with cameras. That is man spider, and that is the crap that sonny has put on screen and only the man spider fans like it, the true spider man fans wont never acept that betrayal.

And for those people here, called venom idiot for life and ego fum papa ( knowed in other forums by the name of drskata a.k.a. drskatroll) are only two fascists and nazi trolls who insults and made fun and do personal offenses and theads bashing all the people who dont like the man spider movie. Dont take notice what those guys are posting, they are only from a group of nazis in the superherohype boads knowed as the "man spider gang". I usually dont read the posts from those people because is always the same, insults, lies and unlogic.

good points bakerboy,I could not have said it better myself.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 10:42 PM
Ego Fum Papa
The Pope/Troll Hunter

Wow...we're fascists...that's an interesting theory. Do you know what a fascist is? A fascist is someone who believes that their opinion is fact and that people who don't believe are unintelligent and unworthy. I wonder who that could describe...I wonder who, in a thread calling a ceasefire, posted this:

quote:
Originally posted by bakerboy
The only trolls here are you, bunch of man spider idiots. Stop making threads about other posters and threads bashing them. I didnt know that post our opinon about not liking the movies is trolling, the only troll here are you, bashing and insulting all the people who post an opinon against the movies and making threads insulting them. Go to hell with your clown threads.

Go to the Spider-Man boards at Superherohype.com, especially the Spider-Man 2 (Spoilers) and Spider-Man boards. You'll see who the real fascists are.

By the way, dumbass, for the last time, it's DDRSkata, not DRSkata or Dr. Skatroll.

"Live like an angel, die like a devil." Don't let it worry you, we're down here together. We're all here: heathens, heretics, kids with blue socks. I asked some questions and wasn't satisfied with the answers. It seems that's the biggest crime since not fitting in. But we're all here: King Diamond, todd's mom, fallen angels, the decimated cultures, the kid in the corner in sweat pants. We'll find our own way.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 11:02 PM
Ego Fum Papa is currently offline Click here to Send Ego Fum Papa a Private Message Find more posts by Ego Fum Papa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ego Fum Papa
The Pope/Troll Hunter

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Parker
If you EVER read the comic and I am seriously doubting if many people on these boards EVER had,you would realise that is such a moronic statement its laughable saying its just an opinion that the organics did not betray his character,thats like the sun coming up and me saying Hey Dr Dude,the suns coming up and you saying -well Mr Parker thats just your opinion,NO DIFFERENCE.roll eyes (sarcastic) the facts are this IS a phony neautered version of hollywoods and its sad that you all could care less if hollywoods screws up the spidey mythos and we only start in with the manspider fans when you all start insulting us just because what we state is different than what the majority of the board thinks. Like Bakerboy said,the only trolls here are people like DDRSKATA,YOGA LOVER,DA CROWE.MYNOSCENE and the others calling us trolls all the time making moronic topics like this or calling us idiots for saying the movie should have been called man-spider when clearly its NOT stupid to call his character MAN-SPIDER now.roll eyes (sarcastic) The majority of the posters on here are not mature like Keyser Kingpin and Pat,those guys views about the movie are 180 degrees different than Mine and Bakerboys,but you know what? we get along just fine with those guys because they dont call us trolls and crap like that and make stupid threads like this like DDRSKATA,DA CROWE and MYNOSCENE and YOGA LOVER do.Keyser Kingpin and Pat loved the movie,but you know what? I respect those guys because unlike most posters here like those 4 I just mentioned,they are mature and dont call us names when we refer to the movie as Manspider like we do which is just plain childish of them.THEY are the trolls if there are any,NOT us.

Hmm...interesting...now, let me replace a few words and let's see what happens.

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Parker
If you EVER saw good people and I am seriously doubting if many people on these boards EVER had,you would realise that is such a moronic statement its laughable saying its just an opinion that the Jews did not betray humanity,thats like the sun coming up and me saying Hey Dr Dude,the suns coming up and you saying -well Mr Parker thats just your opinion,NO DIFFERENCE.roll eyes (sarcastic) the facts are this IS a phony neautered version of the Jews' and its sad that you all could care less if the Jews screws up the world and we only start in with the Jews when you all start insulting us just because what we state is different than what the majority of the board thinks. Like Bakerboy said,the only evil people here are people like DDRSKATA,YOGA LOVER,DA CROWE.MYNOSCENE and the others calling us evil all the time making moronic topics like this or calling us idiots for saying the world should be purely Aryan when clearly its NOT stupid to call them evil Jews now.roll eyes (sarcastic) The majority of the posters on here are not mature like Keyser Kingpin and Pat,those guys views about the Jews are 180 degrees different than Mine and Bakerboys,but you know what? we get along just fine with those guys because they dont call us trolls and crap like that and make stupid threads like this like DDRSKATA,DA CROWE and MYNOSCENE and YOGA LOVER do.Keyser Kingpin and Pat loved the Jews ,but you know what? I respect those guys because unlike most posters here like those 4 I just mentioned,they are mature and dont call us names when we refer to the Jews as a scourge like we do which is just plain childish of them.THEY are the trolls if there are any,NOT us.

Hmm...interesting...

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 11:24 PM
Marcellus
executioner

im just making sure you all have seen the trailer, am I the only guy who notices that every one looks like they got the flu? mary jane ack* sick

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 11:24 PM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ego Fum Papa
The Pope/Troll Hunter

quote:
Originally posted by venomfan
im just making sure you all have seen the trailer, am I the only guy who notices that every one looks like they got the flu? mary jane ack* sick
Mary Jane does look a bit under the weather in the trailer. But that just adds to the shock of the flying car.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 11:27 PM