KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » MJ's Suspicions

MJ's Suspicions
Started by: Sith Master X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

MJ's Suspicions

I'm not totally clear on something. I have an idea, but I'm not sure. Near the very end of the movie, MJ and Peter kiss, then Peter says that his friendship is all he has to offer her. After that, MJ somewhat bows her head looking upset, but then she comes back up and puts her hand over her mouth as Peter walks away with a "I just realized something" look on her face.

Is she beginning to think Peter might be Spiderman, or did she recognize the Kiss that she gave Spiderman in the rain and is connecting it the kiss she just gave Peter noticing there was something familiar about it?

SMX
cool

I like George.

Old Post May 9th, 2004 12:19 AM
Sith Master X is currently offline Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reborn Again
I'm HELL's Wrath!

She knows. You can tell. In S2, they're confirm it!

Old Post May 9th, 2004 03:29 AM
Reborn Again is currently offline Click here to Send Reborn Again a Private Message Find more posts by Reborn Again Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

yeah look at this : (please log in to view the image)

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post May 9th, 2004 08:00 AM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Well in one of the previews, MJ ask Peter to kiss her because she has to know something, so she obviously must be putting something together.

Thanx for the pic as well. I haven't seen that one yet. Looks like alot of secrets are going to be spilled in this one. Should be a great movie.

SMX
cool

I like George.

Old Post May 9th, 2004 05:18 PM
Sith Master X is currently offline Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reborn Again
I'm HELL's Wrath!

She knew by the kiss she planted on Peter's lips at the funeral after shoving her tongue down Spidey's throat that they are the same person.

Old Post May 9th, 2004 06:15 PM
Reborn Again is currently offline Click here to Send Reborn Again a Private Message Find more posts by Reborn Again Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

quote:
Originally posted by Reborn Again
She knew by the kiss she planted on Peter's lips at the funeral after shoving her tongue down Spidey's throat that they are the same person.

That's how I took it as well, but I just wasn't sure.

SMX
cool

I like George.

Old Post May 9th, 2004 08:06 PM