KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spider-Man Wallpapers

Spider-Man Wallpapers
Started by: Manowar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Manowar
Restricted

Account Restricted

Spider-Man Wallpapers

i couldnt find a spider-man wallpapers thread anywhere so i made one

post only wallpapers!!!! if you need them in bigger or smaller sizes than just PM me

heres my first spidey wallpaper i ever made
(please log in to view the image)

second

third

fourth

my scarlet spider wallpaper that i made

my first venom wallpaper that i ever made

my second (and favorite)

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 04:02 AM
Manowar is currently offline Click here to Send Manowar a Private Message Find more posts by Manowar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

f*ckin sweet dude.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 04:45 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Manowar
Restricted

Account Restricted

thanks big grin im in the process of making a carnage wallpaper

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 05:20 AM
Manowar is currently offline Click here to Send Manowar a Private Message Find more posts by Manowar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Manowar
Restricted

Account Restricted

in fact if any one has a large sized cargane logo, like the one from his old comic series, if you can post it that would help alot smile

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 02:12 PM
Manowar
Restricted

Account Restricted

VIOLA! my all-new first ever Carnage wallpaper (i did the best i could with the pictures i had on my computer big grin )

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 04:53 PM
Spiderman_RJ

thanks austin carnage is the best..................
ps: where u take the lower right figure from? the one with carnage holding venom and spiderman,,,,,,,,from his first apearrence?
my country only put one cover wich was venom and carnage attacking spiderman ( over a wooden water tank) at the same time.
this comic reunited carnage origin since he first killed phil ( like he said coulod had been anyone, and he does it becouse he can) .till carnage loses to spiderman on a rock event and peter betrays brock, so all the 4 histories came in a single comics with a single cover. it happened cos here in brazil the spiderman comics was 7 years later in relation to the actual version in EUA,so a sigle comics had like 100-120 pages with 2 or 3 histories and sometimes it bringed bonus like, new warrior histories or namor or for a time FF, also i think out there it came in one single publishing but here the spider man secret files wich one i loved, was a bonus and came with 2 histories on spiderman comic, after they released a 180 pages with the last secret files stories.its the one that showed spider first acts as spiderman, not the one painted that was spiderman year one, the with pat drawings. i really felt sorry for sally dieng, i really was curious why she desapeared from the first comics.,then i knwe why.........

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 12:54 AM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Manowar
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
ps: where u take the lower right figure from? the one with carnage holding venom and spiderman,,,,,,,,from his first apearrence?

i have no clue...i cannot remember at all

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 09:52 PM
wuTa

how come all i see is a red x in a square?

Old Post Jun 25th, 2004 06:47 PM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Manowar
Restricted

Account Restricted

because youre computer sucks

Old Post Jun 25th, 2004 07:28 PM
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

umm no no expression , he jus has to rehost them agen

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 03:27 AM
moonwalker741 is currently offline Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Manowar
Restricted

Account Restricted

who? i can see them fine

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 03:35 AM
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

u, to rehhost them,
i dont see them at all, i dont even c red squares..odd

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 03:36 AM
moonwalker741 is currently offline Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

how do i rehost?

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 08:42 PM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

how did u host them the first time? use the server u used and put the picture up again.......its vry simple

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 10:30 PM
wuTa

ok thanks

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 12:37 AM