KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spider-man: the new animated series

Spider-man: the new animated series
Started by: The Ones

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Ones
Death Eater

Spider-man: the new animated series

will there be a second season? i loved the first lot (just got it on dvd)

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 01:21 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Not sure, but I'd love to see one.

SMX
cool

I like George.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 02:39 PM
Sith Master X is currently offline Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

^^^ thumb up

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 03:37 PM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

I bet there'll be another one when the second movie gets out.

I personally didn't care for it.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 12:46 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

its better than the old 1

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 02:36 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reborn Again
I'm HELL's Wrath!

There will be. They couldn't do much because remember they stopped where the second movie leaves off, with Peter Parker not wanting to be Spider-Man anymore due to the death of a college student. The second season is in the works. It's a hit. I love it! Much better than the 1990's; though I still enjoy watching the 1960's version, too!

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 02:42 PM
Reborn Again is currently offline Click here to Send Reborn Again a Private Message Find more posts by Reborn Again Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

nothing is better than the 90s cartoon of spiderman....thats just crazy talk

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 03:21 PM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

u r crazy. its tacky and horrible and poorly animated

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 03:36 PM
wuTa

no waaay...its classic

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 04:17 PM
Red Superfly

I'm with WuTa on this one, the 90's animated series was the best. It did have it's low moments but it had some fantastic re-tellings of the classic stories.

The new one to me looked tacky, with it's MTV-style characters and all.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 05:02 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpyCspider

I loved the 90s series save a few "children-appropriate" themes. It was what got me liking spider-man to begin with.

The MTV series weren't shabby either because the art was fast-paced, violent, and the episodes showed Peter and his friends acting more like college students. It worked for me just fine.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 05:29 PM
SpyCspider is currently offline Click here to Send SpyCspider a Private Message Find more posts by SpyCspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly

Sure, I liked it, just fine, but I'm still waiting for something to upstage the 90's toon.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 05:30 PM
Spiderman_RJ

i have what u want red, the new bruce waynes series, THE BATMAN its gonna rules over all. including spiderman.............90 series was god for the time, but they lacked on the animation, there were too many scenes from one epsode being used for another, some times they didnt even cared for the fact the in one scene its midday and in the other is noon, that shit it off

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 04:56 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

quote:
Originally posted by wuTa
nothing is better than the 90s cartoon of spiderman....thats just crazy talk

I agree,as far as spiderman adaptations go -both movie and cartoons ,the 90's cartoon is the best.the first season is by far the best loyal adaptation from the comics.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 06:10 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spideyzgalmj
Lover of Spiderman

I thought it was really a cool series and i hope there is a second season.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 05:50 AM
spideyzgalmj is currently offline Click here to Send spideyzgalmj a Private Message Find more posts by spideyzgalmj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pacmanimator

I liked the 90s one best. There's something about the animation and storyline of the new series that I could never get into. I never like it, but I never hated it either. Whether or not it stays on the air, I don't care.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 06:05 PM
Pacmanimator is currently offline Click here to Send Pacmanimator a Private Message Find more posts by Pacmanimator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolution
Restricted

Account Restricted

the 90's spiderman toons kicked ass.

hell i get up at 8:30 am to watch it on saturdays on the fox family channel.

it starts at 9 am in case if anyone asks.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 06:09 PM
Evolution is currently offline Click here to Send Evolution a Private Message Find more posts by Evolution Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

they need to put out the 90s cartoon out on DVD

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 06:45 PM
Major Knight
Nothin Better then Knight

quote:
Originally posted by Hit"Em"Up
the 90's spiderman toons kicked ass.

hell i get up at 8:30 am to watch it on saturdays on the fox family channel.

it starts at 9 am in case if anyone asks.

u and me both man, i made my self wake up all the time to watch it on fox. and i still think the 90's is the best series. this new one looks to fake(water) and spider man looks so skinny, like bones skinny. plus they have no good villans for him to fight, the only one i like is kraven.

dont mind my poor grammer skills. I still can make a point.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 09:41 PM
Major Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Major Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Major Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real
I have more tech than you

i like the spiderman on MTV...its done in flash mx i think..so its all 3-d cell shaded like...its really great lookin

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 10:38 PM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote