KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spider-Man vs. Sinister Six

Spider-Man vs. Sinister Six
Started by: Jury

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jury
Extreme Member

Tongue Spider-Man vs. Sinister Six

Isn't that cool if they would have made the second movie with these villains called Sinister Six?

Doc Ock
Vulture
Electro
Myterio
Hobgoblin
Green Goblin (the son)

One villain per movie?... how many movies they could have been if they consider the limitations?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 01:33 PM
Jury is currently offline Click here to Send Jury a Private Message Find more posts by Jury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Herr Logan
Critical Bastard

The idea is ridiculous. They need to introduce at least half of them before they team up. In case you aren't aware, the Hobgoblin and Harry Osborn didn't get along. They aren't going to be on the same team. Personally, if it was done properly, I would love to see a Sinister Six movie (with Kraven the Hunter, not Harry Osborn), but for the second Spider-Man movie? That doesn't make the slightest bit of sense. Spider-Man has encountered exactly one super-villain in the movies so far, and he's dead. Where do six vengeful metahumans come from that?

I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do isn't very nice.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 02:06 PM
Herr Logan is currently offline Click here to Send Herr Logan a Private Message Find more posts by Herr Logan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kal-el
kryptonian slag

It would have to be. Spiderman 7:the sinister six!. Yeah right

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 08:34 PM
kal-el is currently offline Click here to Send kal-el a Private Message Find more posts by kal-el Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

Spiderman would get mobbed if he vrsed all of them at the same time.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 02:52 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

quote:
Originally posted by LeAtHerRFace

He faced them individually the 1st time they met thats how he beat them.The second time Ock betrayed them all.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 03:21 AM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jury
Extreme Member

quote:
Originally posted by LeAtHerRFace

He did it in the comics... He can do that in the movie. blink

quote:
Originally posted by kal-el
It would have to be. Spiderman 7:the sinister six!. Yeah right

Spider-Man 7??? probably... in 2036 A.D. blink

quote:
Originally posted by Herr Logan
The idea is ridiculous. They need to introduce at least half of them before they team up. In case you aren't aware, the Hobgoblin and Harry Osborn didn't get along. They aren't going to be on the same team. Personally, if it was done properly, I would love to see a Sinister Six movie (with Kraven the Hunter, not Harry Osborn), but for the second Spider-Man movie? That doesn't make the slightest bit of sense. Spider-Man has encountered exactly one super-villain in the movies so far, and he's dead. Where do six vengeful metahumans come from that?

confused ok... speechless.. sick err.. embarrasment

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 09:12 AM
Jury is currently offline Click here to Send Jury a Private Message Find more posts by Jury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Herr Logan
Critical Bastard

Speechless. Well, I'm that's impressive.

Spider-Man can't take on the entire Sinister Six simultaneously. He's incredible, but he only survives huge battles like this when the Six are divided. This is when they are fighting among themselves, or if they take turns like morons, or when Spidey gets the drop on a few of them and incapacitates part of the group. In a group melee, Spider-Man usually will try to lead them into collisions and other ways one villain can knock out another one. All at once, Spider-Man would be hard-pressed to win. This is considering that the repeating members of the Sinister Six (that haven't come back from the dead recently) are Doctor Octopus, Electro, the Vulture, and the Sandman. Add in a new Kravinov or Venom, and Spider-Man has to count on them taking each other out or coming at him one and a time.

And this is not going to be a friggin' movie. Possibly an animated one, but don't hold your breath. Marvel isn't in the business of catering to the fans much anymore.

I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do isn't very nice.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 01:05 PM
Herr Logan is currently offline Click here to Send Herr Logan a Private Message Find more posts by Herr Logan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ironman 66

in the next movie there teaming up harry with the lizard or venom

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 06:33 AM
Ironman 66 is currently offline Click here to Send Ironman 66 a Private Message Find more posts by Ironman 66 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

venom was part of sinister six? i never heard it

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 10:10 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jury
Extreme Member

Sorry. It was really a big mistake when I include Green Goblin in the team... It was Sand-Man not Green Goblin.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 02:56 AM
SpyCspider

Venom

quote:
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
venom was part of sinister six? i never heard it

Not the original S6.......in the new one, he bit a chunk off Sandman...yummy.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 04:38 PM
SpyCspider is currently offline Click here to Send SpyCspider a Private Message Find more posts by SpyCspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Re: Venom

quote:
Originally posted by SpyCspider
Not the original S6.......in the new one, he bit a chunk off Sandman...yummy.

I hated that version.It was lame.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 01:32 AM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

It would be a high action movie, but would have to be like the last episode.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2005 08:17 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote