KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » A question as to what would happen if Spidy got the Symbiote

A question as to what would happen if Spidy got the Symbiote
Started by: scibott

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
scibott

Question A question as to what would happen if Spidy got the Symbiote

Would the X-Men come and help? The Hulk? Daredevil? The Punisher? (Note: all them have their own movie as of now). What would happen if the Symbiote bonded to any one of them, instead of Brock?

Currently I have no idea how they'll pull off a Symbiote movie in a series of six. I'd like to hear every viewers opinion (meaning everyone that sees this, reply).

What happens if Wolverine or Prfessor X or Rouge bonded to it, how Spidy react/over-come?

How would a multi-movie cross over work are they all owned by Sony?

I know too many questions at once, too much inteligence really has major downsides. I hope you all understand my rodomontade, sorry I'll stop thinking now.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 08:43 AM
scibott is currently offline Click here to Send scibott a Private Message Find more posts by scibott Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVenomSymbiot
Hostility Restrained

If they bond the Venom symbiote with ANYONE other than Brock and Spider-Man, there'll be a riot in the streets. I would know, seeing as I'm probably the one who will instigate it. "Venom" is made up of the SYMBIOTE and BROCK combined. You can't take one character away and have it still be "Venom".

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 05:38 PM
TheVenomSymbiot is currently offline Click here to Send TheVenomSymbiot a Private Message Find more posts by TheVenomSymbiot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dimad
Some random guy

Aye, what he said! I've personally never really liked the idea of the symbiote bonding with other heroes, plus it would possibly cause certain confusion in people who don't really know that much about these things, might also serve to destroy the image of how some people look at the characters involved. I honestly couldn't imagine Wolverine with it for example, it would just feel like he'd lost his cool side IMO. Spidy might end up getting it in the movies, that's how the story goes, so i dunno *shrugs*. A crossover i'm not sure about either, people will go to see movies that have their favourite chars in, but if they go expecting X-men and get very little because of everyone else involved, it'll be a bit of a let down for em, plus it would have to be something like Galactus, Ego or Onslaught that they would have to deal with and as cool as that might sound, dunno how it would work. Fitting the symbiotes into the series shouldn't be too hard, they managed it quite easily in the animated series after all! smile

Last edited by dimad on Jul 6th, 2004 at 06:13 PM

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 06:11 PM
dimad is currently offline Click here to Send dimad a Private Message Find more posts by dimad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scibott

Yeah, I was just attempting to figure out what exactly would happen if the Symbiotes should show up, and how they would deal with them. They might do a Fantastic Four show up with Spiderman 3, seeing as that it comes out in 2005 and S3 in 2007. Might even do cross breed between 1990 animated series and the comics. I would like to see how it's pulled off, as long as they don't slaughter Venom.

Last edited by scibott on Jul 7th, 2004 at 11:11 AM

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 11:09 AM
scibott is currently offline Click here to Send scibott a Private Message Find more posts by scibott Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Live-wirE

SYMBIOTE does bond to Wolverine don't you guys read comics its it the venom vs Wolverine comic and there is also a venom woman a chick brokes going out wif at the time becomes her crossover make a good file turn crap big grin

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 01:59 PM
Live-wirE is currently offline Click here to Send Live-wirE a Private Message Find more posts by Live-wirE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scibott

quote:
Originally posted by Live-wirE
SYMBIOTE does bond to Wolverine don't you guys read comics its it the venom vs Wolverine comic and there is also a venom woman a chick brokes going out wif at the time becomes her crossover make a good file turn crap big grin

I meant in the movies, and the female Venom was Brocks ex-wife.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 02:28 AM
Marcellus
executioner

Wolvenom....that was weird all right...

pick up Venom:run part 6-10 to see what thats about

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 02:31 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

there wont be a cross between spiderman and no other hero, cos spiderman is sony, hulk is universal.but daredevil and xman are fox films,

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 03:18 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

i made a batnom design pretty cool

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 03:19 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cowboyography
Eye Of God

here is spidey 3 and the into to the Symbiot

Jamesons's son returns from space bringing along with him the Symbiot suit. The Symbiot gets free and disappears, then the real story of spidey 3 begins. We get a little story about Eddie Brock/Parkers Fued, then Conners is turned into The Lizard by an experement gone wrong (Boy imagine that, an experiment gone wrong in spideyland? No). Anyhow Harry becomes Hob/Green Goblin and teams up with Conners as the Lizard. Harry will no dought trick conners into fighting Parker/Spidey, and Spidey loses. on the brink of death Sipdey Joins with the Symbiot and destroys Harry and Conners, relizing he just killed his Best Friend and his favorite teacher, Peter goes into a Frenzy and rips himself from the Symbiot, and the closing scene is Eddie Brock down on his luck because you guessed it, Peter just put him out of work, is walking down a dark Alley and the symbiot creeps down from a dark roof above.
THE END

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 04:56 PM
Cowboyography is currently offline Click here to Send Cowboyography a Private Message Find more posts by Cowboyography Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yeah that would be nice, we can all hope

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 06:45 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

that sound dumb, they d never go by this way

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 01:24 AM
scibott

From information I have allocated to my knowledge, Venom or the Symbiotes will not be in a movie, but this was a what if question. Thank you for telling me which companies held licenses for the individual movies, I wondered about that, but never had the time to check it out myself. I say that Sony should have been the one to make all of them, less cheesiness that way (Hulk, Daredevil).

I would like to know what everyone thinks of my model (link in sig) and what I should do with it (male/female, symbiote or not, etc).

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 12:38 AM
Carnage1217

Venom Fanboys

THERE IS OTHER CHARACTERS IN SPIDERMAN OTHER THAN VENOM Happy Dance

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 01:45 AM
Carnage1217 is currently offline Click here to Send Carnage1217 a Private Message Find more posts by Carnage1217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

What the deuce, why would the X-Men come and help? (And even more so, why would the Hulk try to help? Or the Punisher?) If that were to happen, Spider-Man would probably seek help in a similar fashion to the 90's cartoon--he'd talk to Dr. Connors.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 01:52 AM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scibott

I mentioned the X-Men because that's who he turned to in the 90s cartoon to help him with his mutation into the Man-Spider. The Fantastic Four will be in theaters in 2005, Spider-Man 3 2007, so if it were to happen, he could goto them like the comics? This is all speculation and what-ifs! I know that there are other characters and Symbiotes smile, but without Venom Carnage would not exist, that is why I mention Venom.

Last edited by scibott on Jul 16th, 2004 at 02:45 AM

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 02:43 AM
digifreak

evil face
sick

Old Post Dec 27th, 2004 05:01 AM
digifreak is currently offline Click here to Send digifreak a Private Message Find more posts by digifreak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

I don't think they would do a cross-over movie. If they did make one, it would be when all the other movies have been made. Like a final marvel movie.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 08:55 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh22
we control all

here it is an old comic book and i didn't like it realy it was ot short, and the end was stupid.

Attachment: picture 013a.jpg
This has been downloaded 58 time(s).

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 12:15 AM
Josh22 is currently offline Click here to Send Josh22 a Private Message Find more posts by Josh22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dazzler619

If Spidey still had the sym, he will most likely be obssesive about it

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 04:31 PM
Dazzler619 is currently offline Click here to Send Dazzler619 a Private Message Find more posts by Dazzler619 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote