KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Official Spiderman 3 Updates & News thread

Official Spiderman 3 Updates & News thread
Started by: KidRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (114): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KidRock

SpiderMan 3 *Spoilers*

Hey I just read up that Tobey and Kirsten signed up for SpiderMan 3! Check it out here is the possible synaps. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: With the phenomenal record-breaking success of Spider-Man, fans can look forward to future installments in the adventures of the Marvel hero. Toby Maguire and Kirsten Dunst are signed to return in Spider-Man 3 as Peter Parker and Mary Jane Watson. With Spider-Man 2 due in May 2004, Spider-Man 3 should arrive two years later.

Here are some of the possible villains!!!

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Zentertainment has received an interesting rumour about the baddies in a potential third Spidey flick: "One idea being tossed around is to feature Venom and Carnage as the main villains. Marvel has petitioned Sam Raimi to have these characters as the main villains instead of secondary characters in an effort to avoid the horrible mistake made by Warner Bros. in the megaflop, Batman & Robin, when Bane was made into a retarded henchman. Casting suggestions have also been thrown out inlcuding Vin Diesel, and The Rock for Eddie Brock and Sam Rockwell and Christian Bale for Cletus Kassady".

This should be great! I cant wait until 2006! haha

Old Post Jun 7th, 2003 04:37 PM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mav
Can't think of one

The Rock.....................
I don't think so...

made by verauko

Old Post Jun 8th, 2003 07:54 PM
Mav is currently offline Click here to Send Mav a Private Message Find more posts by Mav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
M0vieBuff
Supreme Ruler

<NO CUSSING PLEASE>

Last edited by Raz on Jun 14th, 2003 at 07:35 PM

Old Post Jun 10th, 2003 02:49 AM
M0vieBuff is currently offline Click here to Send M0vieBuff a Private Message Find more posts by M0vieBuff Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

<NO CUSSING PLEASE>

Last edited by Raz on Jun 14th, 2003 at 07:35 PM

Old Post Jun 10th, 2003 09:33 PM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I<3sm

y u guys like this?

Old Post Jun 14th, 2003 05:37 AM
I<3sm is currently offline Click here to Send I<3sm a Private Message Find more posts by I<3sm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

Its pretty hard to movie about both Venom and Carnage. Carnage ius suppose to be a pyscho killer that uses his symbiote as axes and knives. Im sure the movie makers wouldnt want to have a bloodbath with Carnage around.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2003 04:50 PM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

sry about language raz

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 06:51 PM
Meli
CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow

I think they need to but Venom in one of the movies. He's probably the one Villian everyone knows from Spider-man.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2003 05:41 PM
Meli is currently offline Click here to Send Meli a Private Message Find more posts by Meli Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
matrixneo

who do i make spoilers

Old Post Jun 20th, 2003 09:49 PM
matrixneo is currently offline Click here to Send matrixneo a Private Message Find more posts by matrixneo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chica16
chica

I think Aragorn could take Spiderman

the crownless again shall be king.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2003 12:33 AM
chica16 is currently offline Click here to Send chica16 a Private Message Find more posts by chica16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
heatwave_bruce

I think the Wrestler GOldberg would be good for Venom!

Old Post Jun 24th, 2003 01:15 AM
heatwave_bruce is currently offline Click here to Send heatwave_bruce a Private Message Find more posts by heatwave_bruce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

lol. Goldberg cant act. If you see him in wrestling, he does the same pose all the time.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2003 12:46 AM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chica16
chica

vin diesel..... please

the crownless again shall be king.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2003 08:38 PM
chica16 is currently offline Click here to Send chica16 a Private Message Find more posts by chica16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
damatrix

i think vin diesal and the rock will do good

Old Post Jul 4th, 2003 04:44 AM
damatrix is currently offline Click here to Send damatrix a Private Message Find more posts by damatrix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
damatrix

all of yall get a life

Old Post Jul 4th, 2003 04:50 AM
damatrix is currently offline Click here to Send damatrix a Private Message Find more posts by damatrix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

I think you need to get a life no one posted in this thread for like a week... ( aragron would get SLAUGHTERED by Spidey)

Old Post Jul 4th, 2003 05:39 PM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

Re: SpiderMan 3 *Spoilers*

quote:
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Zentertainment has received an interesting rumour about the baddies in a potential third Spidey flick: "One idea being tossed around is to feature Venom and Carnage as the main villains. Marvel has petitioned Sam Raimi to have these characters as the main villains instead of secondary characters in an effort to avoid the horrible mistake made by Warner Bros. in the megaflop, Batman & Robin, when Bane was made into a retarded henchman. Casting suggestions have also been thrown out inlcuding Vin Diesel, and The Rock for Eddie Brock and Sam Rockwell and Christian Bale for Cletus Kassady".

This should be great! I cant wait until 2006! haha

i knew it! i knew it! yes! those guys were the best villians! i haven't gotten that far in the comics, but i have seen them in the 90's toon. i hope raimi also includes peter wearing the alien symbiote! when i actually bother to buy the comics and not the essentials, those are the ones i go for.

DON'T FORGET! THIS FRIDAY (7/11) AT 10 (WESTERN TIME, I THINK) PM ON MTV IS A BRAND NEW ANIMATED SERIES OF SPIDER-MAN!!!

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jul 7th, 2003 12:42 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morph

Coming Fall 2007: SPIDER-MAN 3!!!!!! Don't miss the action as Spider-Man takes on the cast of the View!!! Including a wonderfully depicted aerial battle with Starr Jones and Jason Alexander!!! Start counting down, kids. This movie will change your life forever.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 05:20 AM
Morph is currently offline Click here to Send Morph a Private Message Find more posts by Morph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

quote:
Originally posted by Morph
Coming Fall 2007: SPIDER-MAN 3!!!!!! Don't miss the action as Spider-Man takes on the cast of the View!!! Including a wonderfully depicted aerial battle with Starr Jones and Jason Alexander!!! Start counting down, kids. This movie will change your life forever.

spidey against the cast of the view? wtf?! why those actors and who'd they play for the aireal battle? if venom and carnage were to be in spider-man 3, who'd play them?

battosai yuriko

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 10:28 PM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morph

...Hershey Kiss Nipples.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2003 06:09 AM
Morph is currently offline Click here to Send Morph a Private Message Find more posts by Morph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote