KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Black Cat = Mary Jane Watson

Black Cat = Mary Jane Watson
Started by: abys_ad

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
abys_ad
Andrew Duncan

Arrow Black Cat = Mary Jane Watson

..Id just find it interesting if MJ comes into the 3rd movie becoming the black cat!..

Although it may sound retarted. Hey! anything could happen. eek! and Kristen Dunst get to wear that tight black suit. laughing

-If you think Im F***** crazy.. rock well, too bad.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 07:14 AM
abys_ad is currently offline Click here to Send abys_ad a Private Message Find more posts by abys_ad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

yea mary jane as black cat, amazing idea.... oh wait felicia hardy's already got that job wink

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 11:47 AM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladyvanilla
The lady is back.

Well Eliza Dushku is rumoured to be Felicia in Spidey-- which would rock! She was born to play the cat-burgler!

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 09:26 PM
ladyvanilla is currently offline Click here to Send ladyvanilla a Private Message Find more posts by ladyvanilla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

I love it.
quote:
Black Cat: I really hate you, you know that?

Spiderman: And I am throughly disgusted by you. Welcome back, Party-Hardy.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 02:11 AM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abys_ad
Andrew Duncan

Very Sexy, Eliza Dushku would be purrfect for that role.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 02:45 AM
abys_ad is currently offline Click here to Send abys_ad a Private Message Find more posts by abys_ad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

MJ as the black hat would be cool because peter talks about the risks because his enemies would go after her. it would be funny if when they went after her, she kicked their asses as the black hat!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 09:52 PM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Hey, it could happen. Dunst has already commented in an interview how she'd like Spider-Man to die, and then have the movie followed up with Spider-Baby, the unholy spawn of her and Peter's union.

http://www.aintitcoolnews.com/display.cgi?id=17965

Old Post Jul 18th, 2004 03:28 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Danimal
The And of All

MJ as Black Cat? the movie messes stuff around, but that'll never happen. Though the way things get messed up in the movie Black Cat could end up being that Skinny girl with the mole.... Lets hope not.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2004 06:45 PM
Danimal is currently offline Click here to Send Danimal a Private Message Find more posts by Danimal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
What the f...?

My name says it all!!!.... Lets just say that my head would explode if that happened!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2004 10:41 PM
What the f...? is currently offline Click here to Send What the f...? a Private Message Find more posts by What the f...? Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

quote:
Originally posted by fruits
she kicked their asses as the black hat!

yes i agree that she would kick there asses as the black hat.....i agree with what the f*ck....when he says what the f*ck!!!.....not feelin this idea at all...lets just have have harry osbourne play the lizard and have doc conners be the 2nd green goblin if were gonna have dunst play black cat....i dont think she has the bod to play the part...but dushku did look good in leather in jay and silent bob stike back

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 02:37 AM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Mary Jane as BlackCat?

I'm thinking 'NO!'

Old Post Feb 6th, 2005 03:58 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

This thread is ridiculous.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 12:37 AM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Weird thread.
Know what's weirder? Ultimate Spider-man Strange Part 2. MJ appears in both Black Cat's and Elektra's costumes.

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Last edited by Next Venom_girl on Feb 7th, 2005 at 01:40 AM

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 01:36 AM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robo-Chocobo

do tell venom girl.

also, knowing how crazy and different the movie verse is it doesn't suprise me.

but I doubt it would happen. and them getting together in the last movie kinda ruined any romantic interest the black kat would have...

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 01:49 AM
Robo-Chocobo is currently offline Click here to Send Robo-Chocobo a Private Message Find more posts by Robo-Chocobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

Would be really cool is if the comics had some how let Mary Jane get superpowers some how

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 02:06 AM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

I think the movie MJ is a super-hero in her own right.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 03:21 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

Did not see that

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 03:23 AM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

MJ a superhero...okay..sure..I guess.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 03:27 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fatcat22

Hey, it could happen. Dunst has already commented in an interview how she'd like Spider-Man to die, and then have the movie followed up with Spider-Baby, the unholy spawn of her and Peter's union.

how dare she ever think such an idea! Dumb broad dont know jack! Anyway it'd be a cool idea cus Cats rule! Anyway what powers would she have? Duh, I dont think she'd have the time to start training at the local gym. She's a supermodel now! I just didn't like the stupid idea of them breaking up!

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 08:02 PM
fatcat22 is currently offline Click here to Send fatcat22 a Private Message Find more posts by fatcat22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Powerful Dragon
The Only Red Dragon

dudes shut up laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 08:33 PM
Powerful Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send Powerful Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by Powerful Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote