KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Web Head

Web Head
Started by: TheFilmProphet

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

Web Head

Talk about anything that has to do with Spidey comics, cartoons, movies.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 12:09 PM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Oh, so THAT's what we've been doing wrong all this time.........

VENOMFAN, VENOMFAN, WHERE HAVE YOU GONE TO VENOMFAN?

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 02:48 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

HAHAHA Jackass

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 05:17 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

This entire forum is dedicated to all of these, it was completely pointless devoting one thread to it, that was a very stupid move indeed.

Last edited by BlackC@ on Jul 19th, 2004 at 06:53 AM

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 06:50 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

Let me think for a minute or two........ Did anyone ask you? wink

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 06:57 AM
Kontraz
Soundwave: Superior

no, but its a pointless thread, and comments are acceptable... so i guess she didnt NEED to be asked...

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 08:40 AM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

Talk about anything that has to do with Spidey comics, cartoons, movies.

ok first i would like to say is that this is a pointless thread.....

HAHAHA Jackass

from here i can tell that you have no life and havent gone through puberty yet

Let me think for a minute or two........ Did anyone ask you?

..once again, its coming to my conclusion that you are becoming more pathetic from the previous posts that you have made and i have read for some apparent reason......

so it seems that you, TheFilmProphet, are a pre-mature little reatard........or even if you can prove me wrong that you are infact older then i say you are, you still act like a little pathetic loser...

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 09:27 AM
moonwalker741 is currently offline Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

This IS a retarded thread.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 12:51 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

I'm so hurt you hurt my feelings if you don't like the thread you can kiss my ass who gives a what you have to say

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 01:49 PM
Red Superfly

It's not that people don't like the thread, it's the fact it shouldn't even exist. It's pointless. Can't you see this? The idea is to make a topic ABOUT something. Seeing as the forum itself tell us to do this, it shows how redundant this thread is.

And about the "did anyone ask you?" comment, er well, you kinda did, by making the thread in the first place.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 02:28 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

I don't care

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 02:40 PM
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

ok you your a little annoying retard filmprophet,
are you aware of what off-topic is.....?

the thread is about Talk about anything that has to do with Spidey comics, cartoons, movies. ...riite?

so what does
HAHAHA Jackass
Let me think for a minute or two........ Did anyone ask you?
I'm so hurt you hurt my feelings if you don't like the thread you can kiss my ass who gives a what you have to say
and
I don't care

have any thing to do with the thread?, that you started!

are you seriously that retarded?

TFP, you are a newcomer here, and you think your even superior to the mods sayin if you dont like the thread you can kisss my ass? and who gives a what what you say? well im pretty sure any body who thinks the opposite of what you think about this stupid thread gives a what what he says....ok buddy.....

god........friggen people

Last edited by moonwalker741 on Jul 19th, 2004 at 03:10 PM

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 03:07 PM
moonwalker741 is currently offline Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

Say whatever you want I don't care I'm not going to argue with you childish people anymore big grin

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 03:10 PM
Red Superfly

quote:
Originally posted by TheFilmProphet
Say whatever you want I don't care I'm not going to argue with you childish people anymore big grin

"Pot", "Calling", "Kettle" and "Black" are the words I'm thinking of.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 03:11 PM
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

childish people? your the childish one buddy, your acting like a f*cking immature prick...

and if you dont care of what people say, why did you make a thread, which is f*cking stupid, to discuss a subject, and you dont care about what people say about your thread?

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 03:13 PM
Praylu

Thats good release all of your anger its alot cheaper than going to anger management. big grin

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 11:10 PM
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

did you make this thread purposely to start an argument. Because it is pointless.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 11:45 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

ummm...VenomFan VenomFan... where arrrrrreeeeeeeeeeee youuuuuuuu???

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 01:42 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

The forum is dedicated to Spiderman so a general Spiderman thread is unnecessary.

Also unnecessary are the outrageously rude comments targeted toward the thread starter.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 04:36 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote