KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » what color

what color
Started by: Stevie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stevie
Blitzed out of our skulls

what color

what color are peters eyes??

Last edited by Stevie on Jul 19th, 2004 at 04:05 AM

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 03:51 AM
Stevie is currently offline Click here to Send Stevie a Private Message Find more posts by Stevie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

In the movie or in the comics? In the movie, they are blue; in the comics, I believe they are brown.

And for the love of God, at least say "What color ARE Peter's eyes?"

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 03:59 AM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

and in the 90s, cartoon they were first brown then the coo]lorist mutated it to green. there was no need to make a thread about it, u could had just annoyed someone by PMing them

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 12:53 AM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ghetto Goblin
Elder Member

quote:
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
and in the 90s, cartoon they were first brown then the coo]lorist mutated it to green. there was no need to make a thread about it, u could had just annoyed someone by PMing them

like you

...Tomorrow could be the best day of your life...

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 05:23 PM
Ghetto Goblin is currently offline Click here to Send Ghetto Goblin a Private Message Find more posts by Ghetto Goblin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ironman 66

this is a waste of a thread who ****in cares what color his eyes are

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 06:28 AM
Ironman 66 is currently offline Click here to Send Ironman 66 a Private Message Find more posts by Ironman 66 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

Ironman 66: obviously the thread starter cares
don't post here if you don't, ok?

by Scythe

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 04:32 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

Yes, she's right--and I couldn't help but notice that it was a dormant thread that YOU dug up so you could post something rather rude.

Paola is a mod, and is undoubtedly more good natured than I--and let me tell ya--criticizing others over something so silly doesn't sit very well with me, so make sure it doesn't happen again. I'm a busy woman, but I'm never too busy to make an example out of someone who desperately deserves to be kicked off their high horse...I'm not specifically alluding to you in this case, I'm just issuing a warning. I've chased alot of punks off of this forum, just so you know. Somehow, they all been swayed by my very "persuasive" arguments--and NOT A ONE OF THEM HAVE COME BACK.
So, fall in, or you and I may have a falling out--and I will outlast you. That's a promise--"SO PLAY NICE!!!"

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 07:17 PM
badsymbiote is currently offline Click here to Send badsymbiote a Private Message Find more posts by badsymbiote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

quote:
Originally posted by badsymbiote
Yes, she's right--and I couldn't help but notice that it was a dormant thread that YOU dug up so you could post something rather rude.

Paola is a mod, and is undoubtedly more good natured than I--and let me tell ya--criticizing others over something so silly doesn't sit very well with me, so make sure it doesn't happen again. I'm a busy woman, but I'm never too busy to make an example out of someone who desperately deserves to be kicked off their high horse...I'm not specifically alluding to you in this case, I'm just issuing a warning. I've chased alot of punks off of this forum, just so you know. Somehow, they all been swayed by my very "persuasive" arguments--and NOT A ONE OF THEM HAVE COME BACK.
So, fall in, or you and I may have a falling out--and I will outlast you. That's a promise--"SO PLAY NICE!!!"

You go girl....

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 07:19 PM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

The name's badsymbiote--who's surprised here?

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 02:38 AM
badsymbiote is currently offline Click here to Send badsymbiote a Private Message Find more posts by badsymbiote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by badsymbiote

haha right on!

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 03:03 AM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

yeah.... you go girl!!!

by Scythe

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 02:23 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

... but back on topic now..... shifty

by Scythe

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 02:24 PM
Mr Parker

They are brown.they only became green for a few seconds in the 90's toon like RJ was referring to when his spider sense went off which was pretty cool.okay were back on topic now. smile

by the way Paola,why did you close that thread of XAM'S? its not like it got off topic or anybody engaged in name calling or anything. confused

Last edited by Mr Parker on Aug 19th, 2004 at 05:36 PM

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 05:32 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote