KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » would you become she venom

would you become she venom
Started by: grey fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

would you become she venom

This is for the girls/women i am a bloke just making sure peopel understand but would you say that you are such die hard venom/she venom fans that you would do anythign to tear venom away from his symbyote and try and bond with it yourself( if you had the chance) just wondering cause i want to root the weak ass femalefans. also the i will probably do another version of this for boy,s/men for carnage so please reply

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 07:49 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

Allright, for starters, man, I already am She-Venom--I just lack a symbiote--second, calling us weak-ass fans is not the way to draw our attention, at least not in the manner that you're hoping for.
Finally, I would never dream of tearing the symbiote away from Brock, so it would have to happen some other way-- another stray severed tendril perhaps.

Thanks for trying to create something for us weak-minded gals to do with our time, but I think I could manage to keep my feeble mind occupied in some other way. Anyhow, stud--you're on deck.

You wanted She-Venom, and you got her. Nice to meet ya! You remember how Beck was such a wimp that she couldn't handle the symbiote making appearances, and she always asked to see Eddie's face because Venom scared her so much? Well, I'm the gal who would welcome the third entity into our bed!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 08:11 AM
badsymbiote is currently offline Click here to Send badsymbiote a Private Message Find more posts by badsymbiote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

sorry for calling you peole weak ass fans also nice collage bad symbyote i have ben wondering about a female carnage there has been a she venom but what about a she carnage

(what i am writing next is just my weirdo mind mind working ok so dont take what i am writing next seriously)

grey fox (me) : hi bad sybmyote

bad symbyote: (doesn,t say a words as symbyote disengages from the girl leavign her in her underwear and grey fox being attacked by a big pile of sentient goo)

grey fox (me) : get this stupid thing off of me HA! (throws it off as arm changes to blaster) now go back to your host (points to bad symbyote)

symbyote : (slithers back to bad sybmyote and rebonds with her )

grey fox (me) : (wagging finger) and no more attempting to eat cyber ninja,s that are bigger then you )

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 09:33 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

hey bad symbyote you are possibly the most kickass character on here i know i think you are hte only person (Next to venomfan) who knows so much about symbyotes so under each of my real post i will right a portion of a fan fic that i hope you will join in ok dokie

grey fox pulled the sword up ready to end snake he had suprisingly been easy to defeat he heard docter emmerich in the cuboard whimper before he bought his blade down on snake he expected to here a wet splat noise when instead he heard a shiwsh and a smack as his blade hit concrete he lookeed up as his air space was filled with a ear shattering scream he looked up as in front of him a man in a red and blue suit webbed up a women who was wearing some sort of suiit she had brown hair which came out of the suit it looked as if it was trying to be a pony tail but wasn,t her eyes were white patches but still looked feminine her mouth looked like somone had cut it open with a knife and she had small sharp teeth the whole suit itself was black while there was a spider emblem on her chest and back she looked like she was wearing gloves that stopped at the shoulder the fingertips were razor sharp she was wearing knee high black vinyl high heeld boots. grey fox watched as she screamed again as the man in the blue and red suit (which he know noticed had a black spider web pattern on it) started punching her see the red and blue man said while he repeatedly punched the women my new webbign does hold symbyotes grey fox quickly looked at the girl more carefully judging by her muscle size if she could get out of that web she would turn this blue and red bozo into a smear

grey fox thougth for a second he didn,t know how he had got here but he couldn,t let a inncoent (if not strange looking) women get beaten by a man in a stupid suit grey fox jumped forwards unsheathing his sword and sliced the web open he then stood there as the dope in the suit yelled at him for releasing the women someone from a building above hsouted "down kick his ass spiderman" grey fox pointed his left amr upward as it shifted and changed into a blaster and fired creating a hole where the window was and a very scared occupant !

"now spiderman" said grey fox getting annoyed by this blabberign fool "if you so much as harm a hair on this women or anybody else i will personaly slice you into dog meat you understand" said grey fox his helmet makign hsi vocie sound metaly and slightly menacing

"no way" said spiderman not scared at all

grey fox sighed as he placed his gun arm right into spidermans face it sucked in energy readying to fire

MEANWHILE BACK IN THE METAL GEAR SOLID UNIVERSE

yes screamed hal emmerich my dimensional transporter worked hooray he said dancing around as nsake ogt up off of the flor

BACK IN MARVEL WORLD

spiderman wasn,t stupid he had followed htis women who had revelaed herslef ot be symbyote host and tried to stop her soon this armour plated ninaj freak arrives and tells him to get lost he wouldn,t take htis lying down but having a powerfull blaster aimed right between your eeys changes things completly he ran so fast even grey fox had difficulty seeing him

"are you alright" said grey fox turnign back ot the women

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 05:20 PM
Robo-Chocobo

okay now you guys are just scaring me.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 05:54 PM
Robo-Chocobo is currently offline Click here to Send Robo-Chocobo a Private Message Find more posts by Robo-Chocobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

why oh chikeny one i am just wanting ot write osmething good with bad symbyote (Oh and the description is based from her picture in what if you had a symbyote thread spiderman is always ragging on sybyotes see how he likes grey foxes blaster in his face ha)

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 07:15 PM
Hostile
Horribly Addictive

Well, it's sure nice that you're all applying your imaginations. big grin

Personally, i'm a huge fan of the She-Venom concept. She definately deserved a longer run than she got.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 08:29 PM
Hostile is currently offline Click here to Send Hostile a Private Message Find more posts by Hostile Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

AND OF COURSE, AS SHE-VENOM, WE KNOW THAT WE COULD ALWAYS USE OUR FEMININE ALLURE AND SEXUALITY AS A WEAPON, THOUGH WE PREFER NOT TO, INSTEAD CHOOSING TO PROTECT THE INTERESTS OF BOTH MEN WHO DECIDED TO SPARE OUR LIVES...SO, OF COURSE, WE WANT TO PLAY THE DIPLOMAT AND MAKE SURE EVERYONE GOES HOME ALIVE AND HEALTHY.
No, seriously, I suppose I could give this fiction stuff a try--I was told by my creative writing teacher that I should never stop writing. he LOVED my stuff. But first, I have to go visit my friend Mark, and we're watching the rest of the Yankee game, so this'll have to wait, I'm afraid.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 09:52 PM
badsymbiote is currently offline Click here to Send badsymbiote a Private Message Find more posts by badsymbiote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

ok bad symbyote i can wait

Old Post Jul 25th, 2004 04:47 AM
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

Aw, that game sucked. Actually it was REALLY, really good, it just didn't end the way I wanted. As for the fic, I'm tempted to try to write some, but I don't want to get too off-topic, and I don't want to get in trouble, either. I'm operating uder the assumption that you're about half my age, fox, and I don't know how age-appropriate my material will be, but I shall try.
I got side-tracked in the sports forum tonight, and also got a friend of mine to join---
his name is Joshiebear, and I hope that everyone here will be kind to him, or I'll take it personally.
In addition to having to do some baseball-related research, I also am supposed to be looking for a pic VENOMfan posted of the actor who played Eddie Brock in the first Spider-man movie. The role was uncredited, and the scene was cut--If anybody remembers where this pic is, I'd appreciate the help locating it.

At any rate, gf--I'm thinking about the story, but I've got alot on my plate right now. And it's almost 4 in the morning and I don't know when I'll be able to get to bed. But I am thinking, k?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2004 10:51 AM
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hell yeah, I'd become She-Venom and I'm a guy. I just want my super powers, damnit!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2004 06:05 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

Love

"OH, FECE, YOU'RE SWEET TO WANT TO JOIN US. OF COURSE YOU REALIZE THAT YOU'LL HAVE TO FIRST ACQUIRE A TASTE FOR SWEETBREADS--WE CAN START YOU OFF WITH A BIT OF A NICE CEREBRAL CORTEX--MM-MMM, YUMMY."

wink

Attachment: ann-jump-acas.jpg
This has been downloaded 419 time(s).

Old Post Jul 25th, 2004 10:52 PM
Spiderman_RJ

wich are u girlies talking? the manga or the brock wife?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2004 10:59 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robo-Chocobo

blinkTHERES A MANGA SHE-VENOM!!!blink

is this mangaverse or is it Koto's fan work?

"Hell yeah, I'd become She-Venom and I'm a guy. I just want my super powers, damnit!"-feceman

lol i understand what he means.....speakin of which that could be an interesting thread....

would you give up man or womanhood for superpowers....

i mean i understand how having a skin tight full body suit that turns into whatever you want, and gives you a cool giant mouth with huge tongue, super strength, wall climbing,webbing, and depending on what sym hair or body projectiles, and a companion that understands you, and practically loves you is alluring...

(note if your gonna quote that just quote the part you like)

just wondering does a symbiote enhance your form at all, whether covered by it in sym costume, or mimicing clothes. could you make yourself skinnier, taller.would you get big muscles if you were a guy(along with whatever other part *ahem*..come on gals and gay guys you know what i mean...what girl wouldnt like that), or could you have big b***bs, and a tighter*** and finally make men swoon when you came by then beat them off with a stick. just a thought...

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 01:38 AM
Robo-Chocobo is currently offline Click here to Send Robo-Chocobo a Private Message Find more posts by Robo-Chocobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

quote:
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
wich are u girlies talking? the manga or the brock wife?

Well, I don't know about anyone else, but I'm referring to Ann--Brock's ex. But Koto's version looks more like me.

And Robo--I have always thought the the symbiote only enhanced your strength. That's why Venom is so sexy, because he's being worn by Eddie Brock, who needs no physical enhancement.

As for me, I'm short, and as a general rule, I'd like to be a little taller, but I'd also like to be a little younger, and the presence of a symbiote wouldn't fix that. I'm small, but strong, and I think I'd be fine with just the symbiote as a suit.
I guess I just mean that I'm comfortable enough with my own appearance not to want too much embellishment. Even without being 5' 8" and a "d" cup, I still manage to turn plenty of heads.

If I were the high-maintenance type, I'd be up in the general discussion and off-topic forums with all those other self-involved tripe posting ninnies. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure it's not all crap, but I tried scrolling through there the other day, and I think I lost some brain cells doing so. Morons and ego-maniacs abound. Not my kinda place.

Now, then--to illustrate my point, let's have another look at Frank Cho's version of Eddie Brock. See? Nothing wrong with all that...I'll take him with just the "suit" as well--or even better--without it.

For those of you who don't already know, Frank Cho will be drawing the Marvel Knights Spider-Man's series called "Venomous", which I VERY eagerly await.

Attachment: ebrock.jpg
This has been downloaded 385 time(s).

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 03:52 AM
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

badsymbiote, I am frightened and confused by what you said. And slightly aroused. laughing eek!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 04:05 AM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

That's why I'm here. To make men outta all of the the boys. Are you ready?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 04:36 AM
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Uh-oh, now I need a towel.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 05:14 AM
Robo-Chocobo

okay thats it. when we get back to base I'm spraying you 2 with the hose.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 06:07 AM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

mwhahaahahahahhah this is getting good anywho im waiting (oh and i am not really bothered by age restrictions thing youre going n about bad symbyote cause i have read things that are just downright nasty)

hey oh mighty chikeny one how is you doing

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 06:21 AM