KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » The Official Symbiote Thread

The Official Symbiote Thread
Started by: Robo-Chocobo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (240): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robo-Chocobo

Warning The Official Symbiote thread

Talk about what ever you want involving the alien symbiotes here.

pics, ideas, discussions, the works. bring it here.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2004 06:26 AM
Robo-Chocobo is currently offline Click here to Send Robo-Chocobo a Private Message Find more posts by Robo-Chocobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

mwahahahahahhh finnaly

rigth fist idea why not give mary jane the venom symbyote once just to test how it works it would go very well because you could have the old she,s my love yet she,s my enemy you know sort of a otacon sniperwolf thing

Old Post Aug 13th, 2004 10:18 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Heathsaid

Im actualy looking for Pictures of Carnages off springs. Scream and the group. Preferably singlular pictures and Bio's to go with them... that would be three kinds of awsome

kissy kissy

Old Post Aug 13th, 2004 10:41 AM
Heathsaid is currently offline Click here to Send Heathsaid a Private Message Find more posts by Heathsaid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ghetto Goblin
Elder Member

i was just joking when i said to make this thread, other-wise i would have made it myself, there is already an officiall thread for venom and carnage, that is close enough to this so go post your ideas there.

BTW, it is friday the 13th, and i have 13 letters in my name, i am 13, and i'm gonna die, no, i am actually haveing good luck today, i am suppost to mow the lawn today, but some how it mowed itself overnight, no one else did it, especially my dad, he never does it. but i don't believe in all that stuff anyways.

...Tomorrow could be the best day of your life...

Old Post Aug 13th, 2004 02:48 PM
Ghetto Goblin is currently offline Click here to Send Ghetto Goblin a Private Message Find more posts by Ghetto Goblin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robo-Chocobo

DO NOT DEFY THE BIRD. and carnage hasnt had any kids, he's having one now in the carnage vs venom mini. that's venom who is the baby machine.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2004 05:03 PM
Robo-Chocobo is currently offline Click here to Send Robo-Chocobo a Private Message Find more posts by Robo-Chocobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ghetto Goblin
Elder Member

robot chocolate or what ever (robo-chocobo) i'll defy whom ever i want.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2004 05:42 PM
Ghetto Goblin is currently offline Click here to Send Ghetto Goblin a Private Message Find more posts by Ghetto Goblin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robo-Chocobo

NOT ME!!!*activates ultima weapon*

Look, this isnt about defying me, its about talking about symbiotes. get talking. like about the awful art from the venom mini series.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2004 05:47 PM
Ghetto Goblin
Elder Member

ohhh, ahhh, uhhh, ehhh, POOP.

oops, when i have to think of something fast so i don't die, something spontanious comes out.

well simbiotes, don't they give birth right away, or split in 2. how do they do it, do they do what humans do, or do they just, split? and why isn't carnage the same colour as venom? he came from him didn't he?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2004 05:52 PM
fever red
Paola's doll

I think symbiotes adapt to hosts and take their appearances from the hosts' desires.
Cletus just digs being covered in blood.
Apparently, Venom's two female offspring were valley girls, fixating on eighties hair.
Marvel is giving Carnage's offspring a resemblance to him because the most appealing/intriguing thing this charactor will probably ever possess is its connection to Carnage.
I haven't read the series so I have one question: where did Cletus take his Lamaze class? Hahaaaa.
Breath, Kasady, breath. Push!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2004 08:05 PM
fever red is currently offline Click here to Send fever red a Private Message Find more posts by fever red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fever red
Paola's doll

Oh, and I hate the idea of just one symbiote thread. They're gonna break out of here, though- symbiotes alway break out.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2004 08:06 PM
fever red is currently offline Click here to Send fever red a Private Message Find more posts by fever red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ghetto Goblin
Elder Member

i asked how were they born also, anybody got that answer.erm

Old Post Aug 13th, 2004 08:19 PM
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

Well, currently in the Marvel universe, we have a couple of newborn offspring to celebrate. In Ultimate Spidey's Carnage arc, we have Dr. Conners experimenting with some of Parker's dna, and adding it to some mish-mashed almagam that he'd been working with previously--but of course, the experiment got out of hand, and thus, the self-incubating Carnage symbiote is born.
Also, in the Venom and Carnage limited series, Carnage anxiously awaits the arrival of his offspring, Toxin (whom he implanted in a human host), but not with the most fatherly of intentions!

Attachment: -hi-closeup.jpg
This has been downloaded 2571 time(s).

Old Post Aug 14th, 2004 01:16 AM
badsymbiote is currently offline Click here to Send badsymbiote a Private Message Find more posts by badsymbiote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fever red
Paola's doll

You know Bad Symbiote could tell you- she has children.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2004 01:17 AM
fever red
Paola's doll

Whoops- cross-posted. Gosh you're on the ball tonite.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2004 01:18 AM
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

Now, for the rest of you...

fox--I wouldn't want MJ to use a symbiote's power to muscle into a modeling job, or to purloin a perfect outfit--come on, talk about misuse.

Heathsaid--bios? Hell, no. But I will contribute pics. I seem to remember someone posting a brief bio about the symbiote offspring and their hosts, maybe in the female symbiote thread...I can't remember.
Robo was there, I remember that, and maybe kiekan--hey! where is kiekan, anyway?

GG-make a contribution or make yourself scarce.

Attachment: scarlet strangler.jpg
This has been downloaded 2649 time(s).

Old Post Aug 14th, 2004 02:40 AM
badsymbiote is currently offline Click here to Send badsymbiote a Private Message Find more posts by badsymbiote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robo-Chocobo

nice pics. I should check that post out , thanks bad.

and fever red, that was funny about what you said about off spring.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2004 06:07 AM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

ok then no mary venom them what about gwen carange here is the perfect ultimate storyline ofr that

peter is greiving from gwen's death when in fact she is currently being cloned by doc conners for the purpose of being bonded with carnage because the original eventually dies after not gettign enough go-go juice out of humans he recreates canrage and cloens gwen because seeign gwen alive and as his enemy will cause peter enough trama to go itno shock where she will transform and kill peter and the reson because doc coners liekd beign the lizzard and peter fu**ed it up

Old Post Aug 14th, 2004 11:12 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lazlow
Legend in my own mind.

Well, apart from the begininning of this thread, I find it particularly intriguing. Here's my shpiel. If you guys read any Top Cow comics, Witchblade, Tomb, Raider, Rising Stars, etc., and you've seen the beautiful art they've done, I think it'd be pretty awesome if the Top Cow company was able to pull off doing a Venom/Carnage/any other symbiotic character in the Spider-Maniverse. If you don't know Top Cow...check out their website.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2004 03:51 PM
Lazlow is currently offline Click here to Send Lazlow a Private Message Find more posts by Lazlow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fever red
Paola's doll

Witchblade caliber art with Ann Weying She-Venom versus Carnage... and I die happy. (heart bursting with love)

Old Post Aug 14th, 2004 04:04 PM
Lazlow
Legend in my own mind.

*salutes* Hey hey. Someone that knows all to well. I do have to agree with you. *heart burst because of an overjoyed aneurism*

Old Post Aug 14th, 2004 04:10 PM
Lazlow is currently offline Click here to Send Lazlow a Private Message Find more posts by Lazlow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote