KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Started by: beaujay1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
beaujay1
!

Warning Question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, in the 1st movie at the end, when peter says, "that's i have to give," and mj is kinda crying and then she lifts her hand up to her mouth and kinda gasps. so she turns around and looks at peter walking away. so she knows that he's spiderman right????? how did she know???? was it what he said or was it the kiss????????? embarrasment

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 01:22 AM
beaujay1 is currently offline Find more posts by beaujay1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beaujay1
!

ANYONE????????

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 07:27 PM
beaujay1 is currently offline Find more posts by beaujay1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

yea she's pretty much figured it out...it was the kiss....in the 2nd spider-man she wants parker her to kiss her again so she knows for sure

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 07:42 PM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowSorciere

There's a quote I heard somewhere, "No two men kiss alike." And that's where the quote applies.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~demonicgambit

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 07:43 AM
ShadowSorciere is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowSorciere a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowSorciere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Primitive Screwhead
Bullsh*tt!

DG2-

Off topic, but had to respond to your sig. That damn Quizno's advertising campaign has destroyed my sanity. What the hell ARE those deformed rodents supposed to be?!?

Sorry, I digress.

Artwork by Cinemaddiction!!!

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 02:09 AM
Primitive Screwhead is currently offline Click here to Send Primitive Screwhead a Private Message Find more posts by Primitive Screwhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beaujay1
!

those things are hilarious!!!!!! i heard they(quiznos)got it from some place on the internet! i love quiznos.i dunno what the point of them was tho.....well from above that makes sense. i hope they get together. i can't wait!!!!!!

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 12:05 AM
Zephonim

Quiznos is no doubt awesome, but those are possibly the worst commercials I have ever seen. It's like someone was doing way too many drugs when they came up with that horrible idea.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 05:54 AM
Zephonim is currently offline Click here to Send Zephonim a Private Message Find more posts by Zephonim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superman5452

I know those thing are twisted they look like my english teacher.

Buildings burn, People die, but real love is forever.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 06:18 AM
Superman5452 is currently offline Click here to Send Superman5452 a Private Message Find more posts by Superman5452 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superman5452

Oh! and i think it was "No two women kiss the same" Elvis Prestly in Franky & Jonny

Buildings burn, People die, but real love is forever.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 06:20 AM
Superman5452 is currently offline Click here to Send Superman5452 a Private Message Find more posts by Superman5452 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mordamor22

yo the site for the quiznos things is www.rathergood.com and they r called spongemonkeys

Old Post Mar 21st, 2004 03:34 PM
mordamor22 is currently offline Click here to Send mordamor22 a Private Message Find more posts by mordamor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote