KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Movie venom? [merged]

Movie venom? [merged]
Started by: beavis46

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
beavis46

movie venom?????????

hey,i know itd be really lame to have an alien story in one of the movies but could venom be included in a future film if he was adapted in origin?
if so whatd be a good way-answers on a post card.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2004 03:42 PM
beavis46 is currently offline Click here to Send beavis46 a Private Message Find more posts by beavis46 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mordamor22

t wood take a whole movie 2 just explain the costume and hoe eddie brock got let alone spidy and venom fightin LoL

Old Post Mar 21st, 2004 03:57 PM
mordamor22 is currently offline Click here to Send mordamor22 a Private Message Find more posts by mordamor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beavis46

yeah but they could get a character just based on venom,itd take some of the fun out of it i know but spidermans black costume can be left out-just have someone whos that kind of a rival for him

Old Post Mar 21st, 2004 06:44 PM
beavis46 is currently offline Click here to Send beavis46 a Private Message Find more posts by beavis46 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mordamor22

yup

Old Post Mar 21st, 2004 07:18 PM
mordamor22 is currently offline Click here to Send mordamor22 a Private Message Find more posts by mordamor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

Old Post Mar 21st, 2004 08:50 PM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

they still might mix or confuse venom and the big red psycho pretender, carnage.

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 09:26 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mordamor22

yup it wood all be a mess.i say if they were going to do venom it would have to be the real story even tho it wood take long

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 03:03 PM
beavis46

yeah deep down it wouldnt seem right to change venom that much but the original idea just wouldnt work on film,maybe if they (greatly) adapted carnage,not so much of a fan of him so wouldnt mind so much

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 04:07 PM
mordamor22

yea but the fans wood gets pissed maybe.it wood be safe to have jameson bring back the symboite and eddie to have an "accident' and somehow blame spidey

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 05:08 PM
Marcellus
executioner

I think Venom should be introduced in a spiderman sequal and then get his own R rated spin off were he takes on Carnage. Carnage could not possibly work in a PG-13 film. and even tho I cant stand the Character Carnage I would rather see the two represented as how the actually are.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 09:51 PM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mordamor22

true...so true....

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 10:05 PM
beavis46

yeah i would like to see them presented toriginally too but given the mood of the spiderman movie,it would seem really odd-itd be like putting aliens in a xmen movies.itd be hard to do convincingly in a spin off too,too bad they cant make a seperate film entirely of blade level violence

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 12:22 PM
mordamor22

maybe they could do a matrix type thing like 1 movie comes out and then a few months later another 1 comes out the 1st 1 wood be how venom is made and then in the sequal a few months later, they culd have carnage or spidey come

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 12:40 PM
oxygenuk

Worried Venom in spiderman

will venom/eddie be in any future spiderman films id love to see him and spidey at it! that'd be the classic spidey film.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 06:25 PM
oxygenuk is currently offline Click here to Send oxygenuk a Private Message Find more posts by oxygenuk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beavis46

yeah we've been discussing this in another thread-itd be really hard to do without changing him massively

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 06:32 PM
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Hey guys I am new, but I was thinking of this for along time.

They should introduce Eddie in either the 2nd or 3rd movie. They should have him as the rival reporter to Parker who loses his job and is seemingly never seen again.

The movie AFTER this would be Venoms movie. I was thinking that the Symbiote is actually a man-made living organism developed by a company in secret for miliatary applications (Oscorps dirty little secret that gets out thanks to the power shifting and death of Norman?).

Maybe the symbiote is just a living testing organism that mutated over years of being exposed to radiation leakage down at Oscorp, who knows? Anyway, it shouldn't be an alien. That would be lame. Sorry.

It would be easy to kick this off quickly because Eddie would have already been established previously as a disgruntled Parker hater, and then Spidey angers the symbiote (for the fans I think they should have a very short moment where Spidey finds the suit and wears it momentarily before it sets off his Spider sense - for the last time of course - and he realises it is evil and abandons it.

If Venom is to be in the movie, he shouldn't be an alien, they should get Brock in earlier, and I think Parker should wear the costume, if only for a fraction of a second, otherwise, it's going to look rediculous if a big oil-black slobbering behomoth appears with 'coin-cidentally' the same/similar powers as Spider man.

It is taking a few liberties I know, but nobody would buy the "alien" angle, and you cannot have Parker wearing it for too long, it is a 2 hour movie after all. I think maybe the first 20 minutes of said film could be used to introduce the symbiote, make its way onto Parker, and for Parker to get rid of it quickly.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2004 11:29 AM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mordamor22

ya it is kinda gay 4 a movie.......regular peter parker gets ubducted by aliens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol wat a crappy angle

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 09:52 PM
Marcellus
executioner

the only angle that can envolve Carnage is a Venom spin off thats rated R. He CANNOT be in a PG-13 film his demenor twards life and how Randomly he kills((which he MUST do thats the hole point of Carnage)) alone is way to risky for sony to put in the Spiderman general audince freindly franchise.

by the way [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Eddie Brock is supposed to appear in Spiderman 2 as well as other familar faces

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 10:47 PM
mordamor22

dude that wood like be a horror movie w/ carnage in it lol

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 12:21 AM
Eidolon

VenomFan gots the right idea, any movie featuring Carnage or Venom as a character would have to be rated R. I don't think it'd be much of a horror movie, but more of a action movie along the lines of Blade. Horror movies in my eyes are generally stupidly invincible killers, killing stupid people, defintenlty not a movie I'd want to see Venom or Carnage in.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2004 09:54 PM
Eidolon is currently offline Click here to Send Eidolon a Private Message Find more posts by Eidolon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote