KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Sipderman 3 [merged]

Who should the villian be in Spider-man 3?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Venom 39 59.09%
Lizard 10 15.15%
Hobgoblin 9 13.64%
Dock Ock (if he doesn't die in Spider-man 2) 0 0%
Kraven 2 3.03%
Electro 0 0%
Vulture 1 1.52%
Mobius 0 0%
Shocker 0 0%
The Sinister Six 5 7.58%
Total: 66 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Sipderman 3 [merged]
Started by: Astro12345

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Astro12345

Spider-man 3

What villian should be in Spider-man 3?

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 10:23 PM
Astro12345 is currently offline Click here to Send Astro12345 a Private Message Find more posts by Astro12345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Herr Logan
Critical Bastard

I think that there should be a primary villain (Venom) who gets developed throughout the movie, but also additional villains that get action scenes but not a whole lot of character development. Maybe the Vulture and the Shocker. Their backstories don't intertwine with Peter Parker in any way, so it won't be a big loss if they don't get as much exposure.
I say Venom because I am not confident that Spider-Man will see a fourth film, if it sees a third. Maybe it will, maybe not, but I want to see Venom slug it out with Spider-Man before they end the franchise.
If there were more than three, I'd say Kraven and the Vulture or Kraven and Electro, and have the principal villains in their own seperate storylines. The background would be Peter's life and drama and so forth.
The Sinister Six would not happen in one film, or at least not acceptably. Too costly, too little time for each character, too complicated. It would end up like X-Men, and I don't want that.

I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do isn't very nice.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 02:53 AM
Herr Logan is currently offline Click here to Send Herr Logan a Private Message Find more posts by Herr Logan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astro12345

I like that idea. Thats along the lines of what i was thinking. I would hope they make Venom look really cool and scary.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 03:08 PM
Astro12345 is currently offline Click here to Send Astro12345 a Private Message Find more posts by Astro12345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astro12345

sorry. Add an "r" in "Mobius", meant "Morbius"

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 10:02 PM
max

hey hey hey, its going to be the green goblin, go to superherohype.com if you dont beleve me.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 08:50 AM
max is currently offline Click here to Send max a Private Message Find more posts by max Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Batman
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's not a solid casting choice. Spider-Man has the best rogue's gallery of all superheroes. I doubt even the half-competent makers of the Spider-Man movies would do something as stupid as reuse a dead villain in place of introducing new ones. Willem Dafoe is just having some fun with Jon Stewart, or Sam Raimi is having some fun with him. It's probably not going to happen.

I am vengeance. I am the night. I am Batman!

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 09:36 PM
The Batman is currently offline Click here to Send The Batman a Private Message Find more posts by The Batman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
max

your probably right

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 09:51 PM
max is currently offline Click here to Send max a Private Message Find more posts by max Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
malkavian
I wanna be mongoose

i hope Vemon smile
He is one of the best villans of Spidey
So nuff said smile

My Comic List (Work in progress)

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 01:30 AM
malkavian is currently offline Click here to Send malkavian a Private Message Find more posts by malkavian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallen

um, the second one is not even out yet...

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 06:15 AM
Fallen is currently offline Click here to Send Fallen a Private Message Find more posts by Fallen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superman5452

that would be cool if in part 3 he fights the hobgoblin. Then during the movie finds the symbiot and pissis off Eddie Brock. And not only is he fightin the hobgoblin hes fightin the symboit, which is taking over him. At the end of the movie Peter gets rid of the symbiot and it somehow comes into contact with Eddie Brock. You could guess what would happen from there. A cool symboit and human bonding scene with out showing the face and the movie ends without showing Venom. And Ha ha! Part 4

Oh! and by the way, Herr Logan, I like your idea of spidy fighting villins that arnt a main part of the movie.

P.S. if you like the plot i put i stole it from the cartoon i watched as a kid.

Buildings burn, People die, but real love is forever.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 06:02 AM
Superman5452 is currently offline Click here to Send Superman5452 a Private Message Find more posts by Superman5452 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowSorciere

You thief Superman, stick out tongue I jus' want to see him fight venom and carnage. And look at all those misspellings, who's a turtle now??? okay I know that doesn't work, but still...TURTLE stick out tongue

http://www.fanfiction.net/~demonicgambit

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 06:26 AM
ShadowSorciere is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowSorciere a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowSorciere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superman5452

(says well drooling and foaming at the mouth) Whos the best cop now, ha, whos the best cop now

Buildings burn, People die, but real love is forever.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 06:30 AM
Superman5452 is currently offline Click here to Send Superman5452 a Private Message Find more posts by Superman5452 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowSorciere

You are Tommy, you are -tackles you while tied to a chair screaming- (I love that movie)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~demonicgambit

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 06:32 AM
ShadowSorciere is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowSorciere a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowSorciere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
akili29

Re: Spider-man 3

quote:
Originally posted by Astro12345
What villian should be in Spider-man 3?

I think venom all the way. SOmone cute too with one of dem rugid looks. lol j/king. But Venom and Carnige team up would be a great idea.

-chixter big grin

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 04:45 AM
akili29 is currently offline Click here to Send akili29 a Private Message Find more posts by akili29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
akili29

anybody thur? i just got this 5 seconds ago

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 04:46 AM
akili29 is currently offline Click here to Send akili29 a Private Message Find more posts by akili29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

if Venom and Carnage teamed up it would be down right blasphemy, they would never work together Venom HATES Carnage Marvel better not cop out like that to save time. I do want to See Venom in spiderman 3, but not Carnage. a PG-13 rating would dumb him down to much, any real fans would see a watered down doofus. save Carnage for a venom spin-off thats rated R

http://www.comics2film.com/ProjectFrame.php?f_id=217

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 04:57 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
akili29

hi peeps

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 04:58 AM
akili29

i'm bak

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 05:00 AM
klipso

they could do some realy great special efects with venom and make him look great. they could do what they did in the spiderman cartoon and have carnage in it too.
remember carnage started calling himself "I" insted of "we"

We ARE venom!
I AM carnage!

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 04:34 AM
klipso is currently offline Click here to Send klipso a Private Message Find more posts by klipso Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Asian Hulk

so maybe Nick Hammond will join Tobey Maguire's movie"Spider-Man 3".so Hammond who was portraying his role as Peter Parker in the Spider-Man TV series.so he can join his giving his role in the third Spidey movie.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 01:59 PM
Asian Hulk is currently offline Click here to Send Asian Hulk a Private Message Find more posts by Asian Hulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote