KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » chocolate cake n glass of milk

chocolate cake n glass of milk
Started by: Steve_Gerrard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Steve_Gerrard
The One And Only

chocolate cake n glass of milk

what is with that girl?
does she have a crush on peter, why the hell did they put that in the movie?

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 04:58 AM
Steve_Gerrard is currently offline Click here to Send Steve_Gerrard a Private Message Find more posts by Steve_Gerrard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jnr hiphop
Some Guy

Dunno.. She's probably gonna have some effect in SM3

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 07:27 AM
jnr hiphop is currently offline Click here to Send jnr hiphop a Private Message Find more posts by jnr hiphop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Just a theory:
"Black Cat has to be cut from the script."
"What? Then what are we gonna do with all these blondes who tried out for the part!"

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 05:23 PM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Turn them into red heads and have them go for Peter.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 05:30 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

LMAO! u guys are so funny

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 05:39 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Yeah that would be funny, peter being mobbed by red heads. hehe I'm sure it will tie into part 3 some how.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 07:27 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chucktaylor
Syndicate Scout

Maybe she's Debra Whitman?

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 05:29 AM
chucktaylor is currently offline Click here to Send chucktaylor a Private Message Find more posts by chucktaylor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jnr hiphop
Some Guy

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 11:22 AM
jnr hiphop is currently offline Click here to Send jnr hiphop a Private Message Find more posts by jnr hiphop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

She was a pretty pointless character.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 03:34 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

WTF? She was the daughter of the guy who lent his flat. Simple as that.

It was a character to show how Peter needed to chill out, take a break.

A little too schmultzy for my liking, but it got the point across.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 03:37 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

if u guys wanna know the actress of gwen stacy thats her, saimi had her in mind, but cut her of the movie as gwen.she still in the movie but not like gwen

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 05:12 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

That blonde wasn't Gwen Stacy. The guy that was her father had a different last name.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 08:55 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

The scene was pointless and boring.

Should have used screen time like that for more Ock.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 12:15 AM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

yeah i agree it didnt have a point...i guess it was there to show how miserable pete was

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 12:46 AM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Gee, I thought that was obvious from--the entire movie! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 12:50 AM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jnr hiphop
Some Guy

Maybe she'll come out in SM3? Not quite sure though..

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 02:36 AM
Spiderman_RJ

i was not saying she was gwen i forgot to add the picture, this is gwen stacy, i think she was hot but a little old for gwen, raimi cast her for gwen but riped gwen from the script becouse she wouldnt fit on screen, and since she was already hired, he added her as screaming girl.
thats holliwoody business, one day you are gwen stacy, in the other you are just one a a countlles screaming woman in a movie

Attachment: gwen stacy.jpg
This has been downloaded 109 time(s).

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 09:56 PM
NoFate007

Great body...pretty cute face...idk why Gwen Stacy would be in there, and she does look too old for it...but I wouldn't mind seeing her in a few things (such as my bedroom) lol.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 12:49 AM
Spiderman_RJ

then u d love to know she has some exotic photos on internet, by exotic i mean with underwear model photos not pervert things ,but its already a start smile

iŽd love to see her back as gwen in spidey3,and as i told and u later coment, she does look a bit to old for the part thats her witout make up, those guys can do great things so she would look younger.

Last edited by Spiderman_RJ on Apr 26th, 2005 at 02:16 AM

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 02:13 AM
doctorstrongbad

That would be cool to see Gwen Stacey and MJ in one movie. That would keep Peter very busy.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 06:14 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote