KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Have you forgoten the women?!

Have you forgoten the women?!
Started by: Spideys Sister

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

Have you forgoten the women?!

Black Cat, MJ, Gwen Stacy, and of course, his daughter, May Parker are all important and full of attitude. Post Your favorite and explain why.
( Let me Know if I missed any, too.) embarrasment

Last edited by Spideys Sister on May 2nd, 2005 at 02:30 AM

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 02:26 AM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

The Black Cat. Because she is brave and is out going.

"I'll take the world when it turns on you. I'll set it on fire.

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 03:35 AM
D_A_R_E is currently offline Click here to Send D_A_R_E a Private Message Find more posts by D_A_R_E Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

she is not brave, she is empty minded, aired head,
GWEN STACY, forgive me mary jane, but gwen stacy is for me the one and only woman in spiderman life, very pity she died..........since they brough everyone back they should bring her too, but im afraid really afraid of the excuse they might possibly use to explain it.

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 03:47 AM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

She is too.

"I'll take the world when it turns on you. I'll set it on fire.

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 03:49 AM
D_A_R_E is currently offline Click here to Send D_A_R_E a Private Message Find more posts by D_A_R_E Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Black Cat, Spider-girl, and She-Venom. They rock! cool

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 04:52 AM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

Oh, sweat. I'm REALLLLLY sorry I forgot She-Venom

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 05:34 AM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Peace. It's cool.

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 05:38 AM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Black Cat sucks.

Shriek is an awesome villainess.She will kill you without giving it a 2nd thought.

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 01:56 PM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHumanTorch04

I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE WOMEN! mad

I only care about this guy
(please log in to view the image) *sighs* love Eddie Brock love
And the BEST thing is......HE'S SINGLE!!

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 02:49 PM
TheHumanTorch04 is currently offline Click here to Send TheHumanTorch04 a Private Message Find more posts by TheHumanTorch04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpyCspider

dude.,....or dudette....calm down, u got problems...

Anyways, more Spidey female characters:

Betty Brant
Debra Whitman
Jill Stacy
Liz Osborn
Madame Web
Sarah (Gwen Stacy's daughter)
Scorpina
All the Spider-women

Come to think of it, Spider-man doesn't have that many female villainesses...

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 04:04 PM
SpyCspider is currently offline Click here to Send SpyCspider a Private Message Find more posts by SpyCspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VenomCarnage21
Ho Yeah!

How could you forget Aunt May?

Gwen Stacey. Before she died, Peter didn't even care about MJ. She was like his second place medal.

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 05:01 PM
VenomCarnage21 is currently offline Click here to Send VenomCarnage21 a Private Message Find more posts by VenomCarnage21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Sherik, Lady Octopus, The Queen, Scoporia, The White Rabbit all female all villians.

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 05:03 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

The Black cat is awesome but she makes a better love interest than a hero. I wonder if she will ever be in one of Spider- man's movies?

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 06:00 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

OMG, nice remembered dock ock, i forgot my fav villain woman, shriek, how could i have done that? lady octopus had a cool suit, but i dont like her character.
who the heck is jill stacy? gwen didnt had a sister.............well after the cheapest attack norman could ever done, geting laid with gwen (BLERGH - how could those motha fuka do such a thing in spiderman comic just to sell it.

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 10:20 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

Hey can we leave the language to me?!
Any one hear of Fury, the goblin queen

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 10:53 PM
Spiderman_RJ

no, never and for that name i supose he is gay? lol

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 01:24 AM
freezedoom
Alburqueque

1- Black Cat (real fine sexy girl, know what I mean)
2- She-Venom (Naomi Kenshi not Ann Weying of course)
3- Spider-Girl
4- Mary "sexy fox" Jane Parker
5- Spider Woman III

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 01:30 AM
freezedoom is currently offline Click here to Send freezedoom a Private Message Find more posts by freezedoom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

I thought Ann Weying was cool, except for the part where they have her wig out and kill herself.

I've heard of Fury. She's Normie's (Harry's son) betrothed, a member of the Order of the Goblin-- Norman's (the Elder) private cult (or as Mayday calls them "the Goblin Groupies" stick out tongue)

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 03:00 AM
SpyCspider

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
who the heck is jill stacy? gwen didnt had a sister.............

Jill's Gwen Stacy's cousin. She started flirting majorly with Peter during that incident when they thought MJ died....but then stopped once she returned.

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 04:43 AM
SpyCspider is currently offline Click here to Send SpyCspider a Private Message Find more posts by SpyCspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

does she look like gwen?

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 02:49 PM