KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » 6 Spider-man Films!?!?!?!?!?

6 Spider-man Films!?!?!?!?!?
Started by: The Ones

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Ones
Death Eater

6 Spider-man Films!?!?!?!?!?

Spider-Man director Sam Raimi told SCI FI Wire that Sony Pictures plans to make six of the comic-inspired films, and that he'd consider helming them if he feels as strongly about them as he does the upcoming third installment. "I've heard Amy Pascal [chairman of Sony's motion picture group] say she wants to make six Spider-Man pictures," Raimi said in an interview at the Saturn Awards in Los Angeles. "So I think she's a woman of her word. And if she says there'll be six, there'll be six. ... If they were to ask me, and if I felt as passionate as I feel now about the character and had this great hunger and desire to tell the story, which I really do now, you couldn't keep me away from it."

Raimi said the upcoming third Spider-Man film will in part chart Peter Parker's (Tobey Maguire) interior journey as he deals with his feelings about the death of his beloved Uncle Ben.

"The task that I had was to try and understand where he was when we last left him ... at the end of Spider-Man 2, trying to figure out what he lacked as a human being, as far as where he was immature and what he had not learned," Raimi said. "And certainly there's so much for that kid to learn. He really has been denied a social life. He's just been focused on being this do-gooder. And never really even dealing with the death of his uncle, just paying down his guilt with every criminal he brings to justice, never really addressing his own guilt that he feels in his heart and coming to terms with it. He's never really looked inside himself. So I think this picture ... he's going to have [to] look a little more inside himself and recognize and deal with some of the deficiencies that he has as a human being."

Thomas Haden Church (Sideways) will play a new as-yet-unidentified villain who is appropriate to that emotional journey, Raimi added. "We had to choose a villain that represented a proper obstacle in the path of that growth," Raimi said. "And so, though I'd rather not say who Thomas Haden Church is playing just yet—because Sony likes to make a proper presentation to the fans along with Avi Arad from Marvel Comic books—he was chosen because he represented that proper obstacle to ... Peter Parker's growth." Spider-Man 3 is in preproduction now.

link here: http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire2005/...=0&id=30954

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post May 4th, 2005 03:32 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

six more or six total?

Old Post May 4th, 2005 03:41 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gls
Holy hell

six total.
and thats an old article i believe...who knows if he still feels that way

Old Post May 4th, 2005 03:52 PM
gls is currently offline Click here to Send gls a Private Message Find more posts by gls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

4 more huh....I wonder would Tobyee play spidey in all of them?

Old Post May 4th, 2005 03:56 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gls
Holy hell

for the amount of money he would get by the last one...i bet he would do it
unless he doesn't want to get typcast...well, more so than he is already

Old Post May 4th, 2005 04:15 PM
gls is currently offline Click here to Send gls a Private Message Find more posts by gls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

being type casted as superhero icon wouldn't be all bad.

Old Post May 4th, 2005 04:17 PM
nimbus006
Accuser

How old could that article be? No more than a month

By: Juk

Old Post May 4th, 2005 04:33 PM
nimbus006 is currently offline Click here to Send nimbus006 a Private Message Find more posts by nimbus006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LousyBoy

I dont think its an old article, i just think its new being rehashed and actually addressed my Raimi himself this time.

Raimi isnt worried about being typecast. As what... hes done Spider-Man AND Evil Dead.. so he cant be typecast knowing his range as a director is so wide he can be succesful with most any material he feels strongly about.

Old Post May 4th, 2005 10:12 PM
LousyBoy is currently offline Click here to Send LousyBoy a Private Message Find more posts by LousyBoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

If it isn't Sandman, it has to be Venom...i mean, c'mon, who has interfered with PARKER'S GROWTH more than Venom and Brock and the symbiote? Others affect Spider-Man more than Parker...come on...Venom...come on!! lol

Old Post May 4th, 2005 11:48 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

WHOOO!!

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post May 5th, 2005 03:33 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Hydro man and Sandman would rock....they form mud thing.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 03:35 PM
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

Mudman!
LOL

Old Post May 5th, 2005 04:12 PM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

I would love to see 6 spider-man movies. If they do one bad guy per film it would be like the sinister six. Maybe a 7th movie? hehe

Old Post May 5th, 2005 08:12 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

old villian is getting kinda old ...time to kick it up a notch!

Old Post May 5th, 2005 08:14 PM
doctorstrongbad

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mainstream
old villian is getting kinda old ...time to kick it up a notch!

What would you suggest, a newer villian?

Old Post May 5th, 2005 08:37 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

yeh new villain, grab those new garbage they invented and put in the movie, u *********

Old Post May 5th, 2005 09:53 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chucktaylor
Syndicate Scout

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
yeh new villain, grab those new garbage they invented and put in the movie, u *********

YEAH!!! AND MAYBE THEY CAN MAKE SOMEONE LIKE...um...GARBAGE DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha! jst kidding! stick out tongue

Old Post May 6th, 2005 12:38 PM
chucktaylor is currently offline Click here to Send chucktaylor a Private Message Find more posts by chucktaylor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

lets hope u r

Old Post May 6th, 2005 05:06 PM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

I think he should fight two guys...you know fight the both twice then fight them at the same time in the big final fight. A new made for movie bad guy..hell nall! spidey gots too many great villians to just make up a villian I mean Venom, Electro, Scorpion, Spider Slaylers, Rhino,Shocker, Mysterio, Kraven (who I think such but could be made cool), Hydro Man, Black Cat just to name a few. Spider man wouldn't need a new made for the movie masses villian he got like 20 to 30 great ones..they gotta start putting 2 villians in a movie..I mean I want to see as many as I can on the big screen before I go and see uncle ben if you know what I"m saying.

Old Post May 9th, 2005 02:09 PM
doctorstrongbad

I think they should stick with one bad guy at a time. The 2 villain thing killed the batman movies.

Old Post May 14th, 2005 07:58 PM