KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spiderman 3 villin news

Spiderman 3 villin news
Started by: VeNoIIvII

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
VeNoIIvII
Restricted

Account Restricted

Warning Spiderman 3 villin news

For everyone out there who have herd, or are hoping that the Sandman is going to be the next villin in SP3, this will either be good news or bad news. The Villin for SP3 has NOT been chosen AT ALL! All if the talk about the spys seeign sandman art at sony studies is true, but its only because when they make superhero movies they alwyas draw out all possible villins or new characters to see what they will look like. They have made lots of drawinfs of the Hob Gobllin, Venom, Sandman, and a few others. So just because these so called "spys" happend to run accross some Sandman pictures just means at that tiem they were drawing him. One other thing to clear up...all of the people who say that from watchign the other 2 movies they can see the director leaning towards a certain villin is also a bunch of crack. The director has no clue what the story will even be for the next movies as hes makign them. He goes with the flow. I know this by watchign many interviews, and shows on him

----Hope this helps soem of the peopel panicking about Sandman being the villin.

Old Post May 4th, 2005 11:40 PM
VeNoIIvII is currently offline Click here to Send VeNoIIvII a Private Message Find more posts by VeNoIIvII Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

And what is your source for this?

Old Post May 4th, 2005 11:46 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

What a load of BS.

You think they just decided to cast Thomas Haden Church for the hell of it and then decide which villain he'll play later??

Don't be ridiculous.They know exactly who the villain is and what the story will be.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 12:37 AM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

sorry but that IS stupid

Old Post May 5th, 2005 12:49 AM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VeNoIIvII
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ok you guys obviuosly dont get what i was sayin...I know they know who the villin is now that theve casted someone, all im sayin is its not sandman..they make sketches of all spidys villins, and then decide. They have picked a villin already, but it probably is NOT sandman. I will know for sure very soon. I have many freinds and family acting and producing in Cali. right know, and as soon as they find it out... I will say. All i know is that in studios right now, there has been alot of signs that point to Venom, including a promo Venom costum that was recently made by a major company in New York that also made the Spidy costumes........and no Doc Ock this isnt BS

---I also know that the next Sipdey outfit will be different, but only if you really look. The spidy symbol will be slightly changed, and the webbing will make him look more intimidating.....

Old Post May 5th, 2005 02:14 AM
VeNoIIvII is currently offline Click here to Send VeNoIIvII a Private Message Find more posts by VeNoIIvII Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

I'm sorry but I will take this as BS.

Everytime a superhero movie comes out a bunch of people come along claiming they have inside info.And it ALWAYS turns out to be crap.

Venom costume?? Thomas Haden Church is like 46 years old and looks 56.Do you really think he is going to play Eddie Brock?? A character who is supposed to be in his mid 20's???

This isn't even a decent bluff you're trying to pull here so I won't even say nice try wink

Old Post May 5th, 2005 02:17 AM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheAnimal
Restricted

Account Restricted

you smell that? i smell b.s first off sam rami said he wont even touch venom nor carnage.

if anything it's the lizard or harry/green goblin.

if i had to pick a villain for spidey3 i would say either ryhno or mysterio

Old Post May 5th, 2005 07:21 AM
TheAnimal is currently offline Click here to Send TheAnimal a Private Message Find more posts by TheAnimal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VeNoIIvII
Restricted

Account Restricted

No B.S here guys. Here is the latest that ive herd.....Thomas Church will be playin a supporting villin, not the mian role. If you people are stupid enough to think that they would show the person playin the main villin already your pretty wacked. There is another person that theve signed and havnt released a name yet. Venom, no matter what you guys want to beleive or think you know, will be in this movie...its 99% sure. Marval has bought the rights of Venom for this movie, based on a trick question asked to Sam Rami in a Spiderman 2 interview, when he was asked about it, accidently said to much. None thought anythign of it tho. If he didnt put Venom in the third one it would be like not having the Joker in Batman...it just wouldnt work. Just wait a couple more weeks maybe months guys, and youll finnally know that i am not speaking BS but i DO know what im talkign about. If i didnt say already there will be 2 villins, thats who Thomas Church will play, probably sandomam or mysterio.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 01:21 PM
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Listen sonny it's time to quit while you're NOT ahead.Ain't nobody buying it.

Venom won't be in 3.

And for the record Alfred Molina was cast as Doc Ock months before filming began so again your silly bluffs ain't no good.

What else ya got because you're battin 50-0 against your favour.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 01:30 PM
VeNoIIvII
Restricted

Account Restricted

Did you here youself!! they did not tell us that he was playin Doc Ock tho?? DID they ??? NO!!!!! Venom has already been set up for SP3... Jammeson has already gone to the moon which was said in SP3, and his son has also been to the moon. Venom IS coming. And i dotn care if you belive me. All of the facts are there. Sam also said in a UK interview that he'll give the audience what they want for the 3rd movie.. What do you think that means????...VENOM..........If you think im B.S'ing then STOP COMING AND READING THIS!!!!

Old Post May 5th, 2005 02:02 PM
TheAnimal
Restricted

Account Restricted

veno get a life you pocket protecting av nerd.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 02:16 PM
TheAnimal is currently offline Click here to Send TheAnimal a Private Message Find more posts by TheAnimal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

quote: (post)
Originally posted by VeNoIIvII
Did you here youself!! they did not tell us that he was playin Doc Ock tho?? DID they ??? NO!!!!! Venom has already been set up for SP3... Jammeson has already gone to the moon which was said in SP3, and his son has also been to the moon. Venom IS coming. And i dotn care if you belive me. All of the facts are there. Sam also said in a UK interview that he'll give the audience what they want for the 3rd movie.. What do you think that means????...VENOM..........If you think im B.S'ing then STOP COMING AND READING THIS!!!!

Yes they did tell us he was Doc Ock.I can find you the article from febuary 2003 if you want.You really know NOTHING!!!

In fact we knew Doc Ock was going to be the villain in SM-2 we just didn't know who was playing him until they cast Alfred Molina.

Wow you really don't know anything at all about the Spider-Man movies.Past ones and definitely future ones.

Venom is coming??? The facts are there??? Your fan boy hopes are not facts. If they cast a 46 year old man to play a mid 20's character then they have no business in show business.

You sir are full of it.You're just looking for attention.You thought everyone would buy your BS and be begging you tell us more.

That kinda back fired on you didn't it.People are not so easily fooled sonny boy.

Last edited by Doc Ock on May 5th, 2005 at 03:30 PM

Old Post May 5th, 2005 03:25 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

Vemon is Spidey 4 bound childern.....

Old Post May 5th, 2005 03:28 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Here is the article,dated and all announcing Alfred Molina is playing Doc Ock months before filming even began: http://www.comicbookmovie.com/news/articles/129.asp

So thats one part of the argument you've lost.

Now onto the Venom part.You are telling me that professional movie makers have cast this guy :

(please log in to view the image)

To play this guy??

laughing laughing laughing

This is who you're getting:

Now be gone you silly little boy.Take your BS to some fool who will actually believe it.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 03:43 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

why not seems ummm logical Sam has said he likes the Classic villians...I like Vemon too but he's Spidey four bound

Old Post May 5th, 2005 03:46 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Originally posted by Mainstream
why not seems ummm logical Sam has said he likes the Classic villians...I like Vemon too but he's Spidey four bound

Thats what I just said.We are getting Sandman not Venom.

Raimi hates Venom.He said so himself.

In May 2007 Spidey is getting sand in his spandex wink

Old Post May 5th, 2005 03:48 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

you think Vemon will be in spidey four or Eddie might make a cameo in Spidey 3 though?

Old Post May 5th, 2005 03:49 PM
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Originally posted by Mainstream
you think Vemon will be in spidey four or Eddie might make a cameo in Spidey 3 though?

It's Venom not Vemon wink

But yes that is a possibility.But I wouldn't count on it.Sam Raimi is directing which means he'll focus on Peter and MJ,and the villains will be Harry as some kind of Goblin and Church as Sandman.

Raimi really doesn't like Venom.Sony told him to tie up all the loose ends in 3.I doubt he'll set up Venom in any shape or form by casting an Eddie Brock and introducing him into the proceedings.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 03:53 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

you knew who I was taking about don't get at me about spelling heh heh heh.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 03:55 PM
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

Calm the nerves and stay on topic.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 04:40 PM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote