KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » How do you top the train scene??

How do you top the train scene??
Started by: Doc Ock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Question How do you top the train scene??

Spider-Man battling Doc Ock on the train and then having to save the train after Ock sped it up and destroyed the brakes was the most awesome hero/villain sequence ever.

How will they top that in Spider-Man 3??? What can they do that will be equally thrilling between hero and villain and put so many peoples lives in danger like the folks on the train that Spidey has to save??

Can they top it???

Lets hear your suggestions.

Last edited by Doc Ock on May 8th, 2005 at 08:44 PM

Old Post May 8th, 2005 08:39 PM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

ummm, well if hobgoblin is not harry in sp 3, then you have goblin vs. goblin vs. spidey. crazy fight in the air, pumpkin bombs going every which way. good visually, but not as many lives at stake, but i still think a GG vs. HG vs. SM wouild be a kick ass fight scene.

Old Post May 8th, 2005 08:42 PM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VeNoIIvII
Restricted

Account Restricted

The train scene was good, but i think they can easily top it. If the villin is sandman like you say Doc, they probably can do some pretty amazing CGI things with him fightign spidy.....the possibilitys are endless with him.....(even tho i still think Venom will be in it, but lets not keep fightign over that, i have my opinions and you have yours....)

Old Post May 8th, 2005 08:45 PM
VeNoIIvII is currently offline Click here to Send VeNoIIvII a Private Message Find more posts by VeNoIIvII Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

quote: (post)
Originally posted by VeNoIIvII
The train scene was good, but i think they can easily top it. If the villin is sandman like you say Doc, they probably can do some pretty amazing CGI things with him fightign spidy.....the possibilitys are endless with him.....(even tho i still think Venom will be in it, but lets not keep fightign over that, i have my opinions and you have yours....)

If it's your opinion then thats fine.My problem with you was that you claimed it was a fact.You reported it as news when it was merely your speculation.

I'm sure they will top the train sequence but right now I can't imagine how they could.It was too cool.Ock and Spidey kicking the living hell out of eachother,Ock throwing passengers off the train and then it climaxes with Spidey having to stop the train that has been sped up to full speed and the brakes ripped out by Ock.

Lets hear more suggestions people.What awesome sequence between Spidey and the villain would you like to see that would be just as great or even greater than the train sequence???

Old Post May 8th, 2005 08:48 PM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

The train scene is hard to top... when peters spider sense went off was a favorite of mine

Old Post May 8th, 2005 08:52 PM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VeNoIIvII
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think the ultimate scene (if Venom is the villin) would be Venom and Spidy fightign on the statue of liberty, while there are being tours doen in the statue....just think both of them flying( with there webs) all over the statue, going in circles, then Venom taking people ouit of the statue, and throwing them out, one after another, while spidy is divign down after them, and Venom is still goign after him.......that would be pretty crazy....

Old Post May 8th, 2005 08:53 PM
VeNoIIvII is currently offline Click here to Send VeNoIIvII a Private Message Find more posts by VeNoIIvII Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

Then Sandman pops up

Old Post May 8th, 2005 08:55 PM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Imagine they were fighting on the statue of liberty like the way Ock and Spidey were on the clock tower and they fell off it,again like Ock and Spidey fell off the clock tower and landed in a boat or cruise ship full of people.

Now THAT would be interesting.

Old Post May 8th, 2005 08:56 PM
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

Originally posted by VeNoIIvII
I think the ultimate scene (if Venom is the villin) would be Venom and Spidy fightign on the statue of liberty, while there are being tours doen in the statue....just think both of them flying( with there webs) all over the statue, going in circles, then Venom taking people ouit of the statue, and throwing them out, one after another, while spidy is divign down after them, and Venom is still goign after him.......that would be pretty crazy....

that would be pretty damn sweet. too bad venom wont be the villain in this one. there's always 4 though.

you could have hobgoblin vs. spiderman with gwen stacy where he throws her off of (i cant remember what he threw her off of) and spiderman has to save her, but he doesnt. and i know that was the green goblin, but for this it could be the hobgoblin. consdering hobgoblin and sandman will be the villains

Old Post May 8th, 2005 08:59 PM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VeNoIIvII
Restricted

Account Restricted

that wouldnt be possible unless they really fling themselves off of it far....lol....but fightign on a cruis ship wouldnt be very interestign to watch..its to small and not much to do....but the statue of liberty scene would rock....

Old Post May 8th, 2005 09:00 PM
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

u could have the statue of libert scene with the falling on the cruise ship be spidey vs. sandman, then it would work because they'd their kick ass fight, then spidey would throw him into the ocean which would kill him

Old Post May 8th, 2005 09:02 PM
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

Originally posted by fruits
that would be pretty damn sweet. too bad venom wont be the villain in this one. there's always 4 though.

you could have hobgoblin vs. spiderman with gwen stacy where he throws her off of (i cant remember what he threw her off of) and spiderman has to save her, but he doesnt. and i know that was the green goblin, but for this it could be the hobgoblin. consdering hobgoblin and sandman will be the villains

Who said venoms not in the movie? embarrasment sad

Old Post May 8th, 2005 09:03 PM
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Yes but Sandman can't be pure sand though cos he eats and drinks and breathes.

But water would defeat him.

I think him and Hydro Man fought once......

Old Post May 8th, 2005 09:04 PM
VeNoIIvII
Restricted

Account Restricted

yea really....even tho everyone is pretty set on sandoman.....Venom is still a possible villain..noone will no until Marval announces it.......Please be VENOM rock big grin

Old Post May 8th, 2005 09:05 PM
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

Originally posted by Doc Ock
If it's your opinion then thats fine.My problem with you was that you claimed it was a fact.You reported it as news when it was merely your speculation.

I'm sure they will top the train sequence but right now I can't imagine how they could.It was too cool.Ock and Spidey kicking the living hell out of eachother,Ock throwing passengers off the train and then it climaxes with Spidey having to stop the train that has been sped up to full speed and the brakes ripped out by Ock.

Lets hear more suggestions people.What awesome sequence between Spidey and the villain would you like to see that would be just as great or even greater than the train sequence???

This is spite, I found an error in your writing Doc...
couldn't pass it up.

Old Post May 8th, 2005 09:05 PM
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

yeah they did. i think that's how sandman met his demise. turned into mud.

and I say venom's not in it and so do a lot of articles that ive read but if we want to argue about it, lets do it in a different thread

Old Post May 8th, 2005 09:06 PM
VeNoIIvII
Restricted

Account Restricted

ok..i made a debate thread.... big grin

Old Post May 8th, 2005 09:09 PM
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

Thats what the sm3 movie thread is for

Old Post May 8th, 2005 09:12 PM
NoFate007

Statue of Liberty wouldn't work with Sandman, how could he swing around? haha. If Venom is the villain, that'd be awesome. Now, if Sandman was the villain...hm, well, whatever they do, they have a few options here:

Subway
Madison Square Garden
Statue of Liberty
Empire State Building

Ah crap I gotta go, anyone think of any other monuments or places/environments that would be cool for people?

Old Post May 9th, 2005 02:23 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

If Sandman were the villain...
Hmmm... could have a scene where Pete and MJ go for a lovely picnic on the Beach....
evil face

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post May 9th, 2005 02:41 AM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote