KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » How do you top the train scene???

How do you top the train scene???
Started by: Doc Ock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Question How do you top the train scene???

Spider-Man battling Doc Ock on the train and then having to save the train after Ock sped it up and destroyed the brakes was the most awesome hero/villain sequence ever.

How will they top that in Spider-Man 3??? What can they do that will be equally thrilling between hero and villain and put so many peoples lives in danger like the folks on the train that Spidey has to save??

Can they top it???

Lets hear your suggestions.

And btw Paola please don't close a genuine topic just because some posters were posting bad language.Remove them not the thread.

We had some really good ideas going in the last thread.Good discussion happening.

It was very unfair to close it because one or two people were misbehaving.Punish them not us.

So everybody keep the language clean and play nice.

Old Post May 13th, 2005 07:25 PM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Gotta find a nice crowded area full of innocent bystanders. How about a supervillain shows up in the city streets during Rush Hour?

Here's hoping for a Spidey and Venom v. Carnage in a later movie!
What about Central Park? I'd love to see that scene from Max Carnage transcribed to the big screen where he's just offing people in Central Park. There was that couple in the car he rips the top off:
"Locked doors, closed windows. Hey man, it's convertable weather! Live a little! Okay very little..."
Sadly, I doubt the board would let them get away with Carnage... Then again they did have the tenticle scene ripping up the doctors in 2...

Hey, you think Doc Ock will return in a later movie? Man, that would rock! evil face

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post May 13th, 2005 08:42 PM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

WOW WOW WOW!!!?!?!?! I THOUGHT THIS THREAD HAD 3-4 PAGES?!?!?

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post May 13th, 2005 09:07 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

wow, i think it was my fault the other thread wsa closed, my bad, sorry ock........and by the way , why she called me mr parker?????
u could just used the **** instead of closing the thread dear paola;.... embarrasment

Old Post May 13th, 2005 09:14 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VeNoIIvII
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think the ultimate scene (If Venom was the villian) would be both Peter Parker and Eddie Brock on the same plane together, and about 20 minutes or so before the plane is landed (so the plane will be lower) Venom (brock) starts terrorizing and thrownign people off, and makeing the speed of the plane greater as its headed towards ground, then both spider and venom fight outside and inside of the plane throwing eachother off then having to get back in by using there webs. ...dotn know how it would end but that would be the ULTIMATE i think......having so many peopels lifes at stake, and havign someoen stranger and faster than you all over you on a big passanger plane fighting all over it....How would it end..!!!! oh boy im startign to get excited already....LOL laughing laughing laughing

Old Post May 13th, 2005 09:35 PM
VeNoIIvII is currently offline Click here to Send VeNoIIvII a Private Message Find more posts by VeNoIIvII Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Naw, Venom is an abnormal "supervillain" in that he' concerned with innocent lives. That's why he tries to ambush Spidey alone. evil face

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post May 13th, 2005 09:46 PM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VeNoIIvII
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
Naw, Venom is an abnormal "supervillain" in that he' concerned with innocent lives. That's why he tries to ambush Spidey alone. evil face

Venom concerned about innocent lives??? laughing laughing laughing
Sorry but thats one of the funniest things ive herd in a while... laughing laughing

Old Post May 13th, 2005 09:49 PM
VeNoIIvII is currently offline Click here to Send VeNoIIvII a Private Message Find more posts by VeNoIIvII Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Originally posted by Next Venom_girl

Hey, you think Doc Ock will return in a later movie? Man, that would rock! evil face

Oh yes he'll be back.I have the proof he's not dead if anyone is interested in seeing it.

It's ok RJ.Yeah the Mr Parker thing was wierd confused

Ok action scenes.I think Empire state would be great.

Old Post May 13th, 2005 09:59 PM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Originally posted by VeNoIIvII
Venom concerned about innocent lives??? laughing laughing laughing
Sorry but thats one of the funniest things ive herd in a while... laughing laughing
Dude, read Amazing #s 315-17! He says "Innocent death is always unpleasant" not to mention Lethal Protector and all the Venom minis. He's always had his own twisted code of honor. In the Ultimate version Pete asks him if he thinks his parents were murdered, if he thinks someone brought down an entire plane of people for the sake of their parents. Eddie "can't even imagine something as horrible as that." He's always been concerned about collateral damage but in the beginning he was MORE concerned about his vengeance against Spider-man and "sacrifices must be made".

quote:
Oh yes he'll be back.I have the proof he's not dead if anyone is interested in seeing it.

Ooh! I'm interested! cool

quote:
Yeah the Mr Parker thing was wierd

Maybe it was a deleted post? confused

quote:
Ok action scenes.I think Empire state would be great.

Cool.
What other NY landmarks haven't been destroyed yet?
Hmmm could do the subway system for a Lizard or Venom confrontation, though that would be a lot like the train scene....
confused

Last edited by Next Venom_girl on May 13th, 2005 at 10:31 PM

Old Post May 13th, 2005 10:24 PM
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

http://www.nicklogic.com/batbrain2.jpg

Ok folks read the last question in the interview and you will see Ock is ANYTHING but dead big grin

And yes famous landmarks with lost of innocent civilians that can be hurt is PERFECT for a battle evil face

Old Post May 13th, 2005 10:30 PM
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Awesome!

Old Post May 13th, 2005 10:34 PM
dubefan
the man with the plan

ock im sorry but i dont agree with you on the best hero villian action scene the best hero vilian action scene is the boat chase and end fight in face off bar none im sorry but this was done without the aide of cg effects which amkes it far more superb i know u got a spot in your heart for doc ock but face off's scene was better

Spider-Man battling Doc Ock on the train and then having to save the train after Ock sped it up and destroyed the brakes was the most awesome hero/villain sequence ever.

How will they top that in Spider-Man 3??? What can they do that will be equally thrilling between hero and villain and put so many peoples lives in danger like the folks on the train that Spidey has to save??
(ocks quote)

Can they top it???

Lets hear your suggestions.

And btw Paola please don't close a genuine topic just because some posters were posting bad language.Remove them not the thread.

We had some really good ideas going in the last thread.Good discussion happening.

It was very unfair to close it because one or two people were misbehaving.Punish them not us.

So everybody keep the language clean and play nice.

Old Post May 13th, 2005 11:28 PM
dubefan is currently offline Click here to Send dubefan a Private Message Find more posts by dubefan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

dube that doesn't count.

Face off is not a superhero movie wink

Old Post May 13th, 2005 11:31 PM
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

Something moving, out of control, and full of innocent people catches peoples attentions...taking off your mask isnt an eye catcher...having doc ock kiddnap you in front of everyone.... eek! laughing laughing

Old Post May 13th, 2005 11:48 PM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dubefan
the man with the plan

wel if you wanna talk just super heros then ill have to think i thought it was merely movie scenes in general

Old Post May 13th, 2005 11:57 PM
dubefan is currently offline Click here to Send dubefan a Private Message Find more posts by dubefan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

I don't know what you mean.

Old Post May 14th, 2005 12:02 AM
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

Im saying for the next movie for the guys to make it better

Old Post May 14th, 2005 12:02 AM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dubefan
the man with the plan

ock i meant that il have to think about a better super hero fight scene, i thought you emant any movie fight scene in general

Old Post May 14th, 2005 12:07 AM
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Originally posted by Spideys Sister
Im saying for the next movie for the guys to make it better

I wasn't talking to you dear wink

Old Post May 14th, 2005 12:08 AM
dubefan
the man with the plan

wel clearly they have to make every movie better or else whats the point, thanx for the input

Old Post May 14th, 2005 12:10 AM