KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » New characters for SM 4, 5 & 6???

New characters for SM 4, 5 & 6???
Started by: VeNoIIvII

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
VeNoIIvII
Restricted

Account Restricted

Question New characters for SM 4, 5 & 6???

Will they beable to keep Kirsten, Tobey, and whatever the guys name who plays Harry for the last 3 movies??? Dont you think they will be to OLD>?? And if so , would the movies be the same with different characters??? (and would you still watch em) ???

Old Post May 13th, 2005 09:47 PM
VeNoIIvII is currently offline Click here to Send VeNoIIvII a Private Message Find more posts by VeNoIIvII Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

They won't be keeping Tobey,Kirsten and James after SM-3.

Never mind the 4th,5th and 6th ones.

New casting will be made after SM-3.Count on it.

Old Post May 13th, 2005 10:07 PM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VeNoIIvII
Restricted

Account Restricted

So do you think they will be as succesful????

Old Post May 13th, 2005 10:11 PM
VeNoIIvII is currently offline Click here to Send VeNoIIvII a Private Message Find more posts by VeNoIIvII Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Sorry dude without knowing who they cast,what villains they choose,what the plots to the movies are, I have absolutely no idea.

I'm not psychic you know wink

Old Post May 13th, 2005 10:13 PM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

Go ask Dr. Strange...
LOL laughing

Old Post May 13th, 2005 11:57 PM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

I was going to say Topher Grace as Peter but he is playing a bad guy in part 3.

Old Post May 21st, 2005 07:11 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Doc Ock
They won't be keeping Tobey,Kirsten and James after SM-3.

Never mind the 4th,5th and 6th ones.

New casting will be made after SM-3.Count on it.

well, actually since its been said that they're shooting 3 and 4 together, they're obviously keeping the same cast for 4.

and if they changed up the cast, i would go see it cuz im a huge spidey fan and i lvoe to see the movies, but i doubt many others would go

and if they REALLY wanted to change the cast but make it make sense, all they have to do is go with the clone saga, make tobey the clone, have him die and introduce the REAL spiderman as somebody else, then kill off MJ and Harry

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 04:27 PM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

They are not shooting three and four together.

It's on the official website.Avi Arad said that is complete nonsense.

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 04:37 PM
VeNoIIvII
Restricted

Account Restricted

It would make sence to shoot them both together...for they characters and the sake of there age, but i dotn think it would be successful, thats alot of CGI work and special effects to do at one time, i think it would be rushed if they did do it like that, then half of the effects would be crap, so i dont hope they shoot them together, but i also dotn think they will change the characters. Look at the Harry Potter movies...fricken harry is way older than he is supposed to be, even in the third one, and they still having all of them stay. Who cares if they look alittle older. I know 40 year olds who look like there in there 20's....and this is hollywood guys, they can keep em lookin young laughing

Old Post May 25th, 2005 12:49 PM
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Maybe.

But Venom won't be in SM-3 smile

Old Post May 25th, 2005 03:20 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

Eddie maybe..but Venom right Doc Ock?

Old Post May 25th, 2005 03:23 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Eddie Brock maybe.And thats a BIG maybe.

Venom.Absolutely not.No way.

Old Post May 25th, 2005 04:32 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

I was suprised Eddie wasn't in Spidey 2..he was mentioned in the first one.

Old Post May 25th, 2005 04:35 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

It's simple.Raimi doesn't like him.

He has limited knowledge on him because he just doesn't care for the character.He's more into the old school classic villains.

As you can clearly see after GG and Ock.And now it looks like Sandman is next.

Old Post May 25th, 2005 04:36 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

yeah....I read that Sam don't like the newer villain...Vulture and Kraven have a better chance of being filmed than Venom if Sammy had his way.
but sooner or later he gonna have ta cave and bring in Venom

Old Post May 25th, 2005 04:40 PM
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

And god help us.The Raimi version of Venom should be.........interesting.

Old Post May 25th, 2005 04:41 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

something we'll never forget...hopefully in a good way.

Old Post May 25th, 2005 04:43 PM
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

I won't hold my breath wink

Old Post May 25th, 2005 05:13 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

heh heh

Old Post May 25th, 2005 05:15 PM
doctorstrongbad

Maybe they could bring in Toxin after they do venom and carnage. That would be somebody new.

Old Post May 25th, 2005 09:27 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote