KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Topher Grace Joins Spider-Man 3!

Topher Grace Joins Spider-Man 3!
Started by: doctorstrongbad

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
doctorstrongbad

Topher Grace Joins Spider-Man 3!

http://superherohype.com/news/spide...ews.php?id=3034

On superherohype.com they have the article. I wonder who he is going to play?

Old Post May 19th, 2005 07:56 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jimmy Buggs

Let the rumors begin

Old Post May 19th, 2005 08:44 PM
Jimmy Buggs is currently offline Click here to Send Jimmy Buggs a Private Message Find more posts by Jimmy Buggs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

hob goblin? sandman and hobgoblin have been leaked so... if not he could be venom cause thats what the fans have been crying for but it wont work....

what do you think

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post May 19th, 2005 08:58 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LousyBoy

hmm... very odd. I always saw somewhat of a similarity between Gracem, Tobey and Elija Wood.

Old Post May 19th, 2005 09:49 PM
LousyBoy is currently offline Click here to Send LousyBoy a Private Message Find more posts by LousyBoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHumanTorch04

He BETTER NOT play Eddie Brock! mad

Old Post May 19th, 2005 10:42 PM
TheHumanTorch04 is currently offline Click here to Send TheHumanTorch04 a Private Message Find more posts by TheHumanTorch04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Before the insane suggestions start he will not be playing Eddie Brock or Ben Reilly or Sandman's son or Carnage or Nova or Aunt May's toy boy or any other bull s*** suggestions I've read on Superherohype.

My guess is that he's playing an unknown character.Because he looks NOTHING like any of Spidey's rogues gallery of villains.

Not to mention he's incredibly young and a very meek guy.

Old Post May 19th, 2005 10:48 PM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jimmy Buggs

well in any case this is a good sighn that tobey will play spidey for all the films. I would think that topher grace would be waiting to take over the the part is tobey backed out after part 3.

I am starting to think that harry will not become any goblin. I dont think topher will pay a goblin. Maybe not even a villian. Sandman and Hobgoblin have no been leaked. They are just rumors.

Old Post May 19th, 2005 11:17 PM
Jimmy Buggs is currently offline Click here to Send Jimmy Buggs a Private Message Find more posts by Jimmy Buggs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

wow he is that kids from 70s? wow he grew up! i loved that series, especially donna (hmmmmm dona.......)
he would be a perfect ben reilly lol, to the hell clone saga! raimi would never put that on screen, he is skinny and he said complex? hmm smells more and more that chameleon will be on thjis movie.......

Old Post May 19th, 2005 11:35 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Why do people always assume a new addition to the cast means a new villain???

Spider-Man has other people in his life besides villains you know.

Old Post May 20th, 2005 12:35 AM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

i dunno, i could see him as a ben reily, but that would require such a huge backround that it wouldnt work. i dont know who hes gonna play

Old Post May 20th, 2005 12:51 AM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

I guarantee you Raimi won't be touching anything from the Clone Saga.

Yuck.

Old Post May 20th, 2005 12:59 AM
Spiderman_RJ

we are assuming a villain cos he dont llook nothing to any spiderman friend........nobody really......unless he is that idiot who pretend to be spiderman and die ,ehhehehe

Old Post May 20th, 2005 01:57 AM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

As you said Doc Ock, please people, don't start turning this into the latest idiot craze. Topher Grace will not play the things Ock has previously mentioned, nor will he play Hydro-Man, nor Electro, nor any of the main villains like that. He won't be playing Man-Wolf or anything. He isn't taking over any parts. He isn't playing the son of someone or anything like that. Topher Grace, most likely, is playing some sort of friend of Peter's or something. I'm not a fan of That 70's Show...I don't hate it, I just don't watch it very often...but I do like Grace, I think he's a very good actor for his age.

Old Post May 20th, 2005 01:58 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gls
Holy hell

topher is good, and cute.

don't know what he could play in these films though.

Old Post May 20th, 2005 02:05 AM
gls is currently offline Click here to Send gls a Private Message Find more posts by gls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Well it looks like he will be playing a bad guy according to the other thread.

Old Post May 20th, 2005 03:35 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Yah according to CNN.com it says in their title that he is going to be playing the role of a villain.

I honestly couldn't think of one damn villain he could play. Closest thing I could come to think of would be Vulture....with a ton of make up before sucking down power to look younger. And even that is a FARRRR stretch.

I'm happy he's in the movie....he's a good actor and I'm sure Raimi won't let his talents go to waste. THC is going to be perfect for Sandman.

Old Post May 20th, 2005 06:21 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

They better not have vulture in my spideys movie!

Old Post May 20th, 2005 08:18 PM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

first of all, vulture is a great villain and odnt even bother arguing about it cuz ill win

second of all, i could see topher as maybe........... electro. or even hobgoblin. i dunno

Old Post May 20th, 2005 09:17 PM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

hobgoblin people think about it.harry is gg and this guy hg = goblin war!
with sandman too

Old Post May 20th, 2005 10:09 PM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Joker#1
Powerful foe

No no no.

Just Sandman and Hobgoblin.

Old Post May 20th, 2005 11:44 PM
The Joker#1 is currently offline Click here to Send The Joker#1 a Private Message Find more posts by The Joker#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote