KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Topher Grace is one of the villains in Spider-Man 3!!!!

Topher Grace is one of the villains in Spider-Man 3!!!!
Started by: Doc Ock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Shocked Topher Grace is one of the villains in Spider-Man 3!!!!

Check it out: http://today.reuters.com/news/newsA...PIDERMAN-DC.XML

OH MY GOD!!! eek!

I was sooooooo wrong.I was certain he was not a villain.

I am STUNNED!!!

What about Harry??? Could Topher be the Hobgoblin instead of Harry???

Could Harry create him???

Wow oh wow what a shock we have here people.

Old Post May 20th, 2005 02:16 AM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gls
Holy hell

should put this in the news thread..but oh well.
anywho i wonder who the hell he'll play... blink

Old Post May 20th, 2005 02:41 AM
gls is currently offline Click here to Send gls a Private Message Find more posts by gls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fever red
Paola's doll

Too early to even speculate, really- although, at the rate this information is surfacing, we may know for sure by tomorrow...

Old Post May 20th, 2005 02:45 AM
fever red is currently offline Click here to Send fever red a Private Message Find more posts by fever red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Sorry but this deserves a thread of its own.We shouldn't jam all the important info into one thread.

And please Venom fanatics don't spam the place thinking meek little Topher is Eddie Brock.

Been there done that with Thomas Haden Church.

It's getting old.Venom won't be in SM-3 mmmmmkay wink

Old Post May 20th, 2005 02:46 AM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jimmy Buggs

isnt there already a tread about this. this new thread = ZZZZZZZZ

Old Post May 20th, 2005 03:09 AM
Jimmy Buggs is currently offline Click here to Send Jimmy Buggs a Private Message Find more posts by Jimmy Buggs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jimmy Buggs
isnt there already a tread about this. this new thread = ZZZZZZZZ

No smart ass the other thread just says he was in SM-3.

This one says he's a villain.

If it bores you then don't come in.Simple wink

Old Post May 20th, 2005 03:10 AM
Jimmy Buggs

zzzzzzzzzzz Happy Dance

Old Post May 20th, 2005 03:15 AM
Jimmy Buggs is currently offline Click here to Send Jimmy Buggs a Private Message Find more posts by Jimmy Buggs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

oh my god. wow. i really have no idea who he could play. electro, hobgoblin??

Old Post May 20th, 2005 03:25 AM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

HA! i told u mister i know everything, and sam raimi and molina gossiping should be considered oficial sir. i told u

Old Post May 20th, 2005 04:05 AM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jimmy Buggs

hes going to be Dr. Ardvark

Old Post May 20th, 2005 04:28 AM
Spiderman_RJ

and who the hell is ard?

Old Post May 20th, 2005 04:36 AM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VeNoIIvII
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well guys, I dont know if this site is right, but it is coming from a very good source, and here is what it says :

Who are the villains of Spider-Man 3?

The villains for "Spider-Man 3" will be Venom and Man-Wolf, at least according to a report on the PressConnects.com website.

I do know that Venom is supposed to be a part of the next movie, and since Daniel Gillies is coming back to play John Jameson/Man-Wolf (he told me he's returning for sure), I guess it's safe to say that Thomas Haden Church, who they announced for a role, will be suiting up to play Venom. So everything in the article seems to be on the money.

Special-effects worker Tim Phoenix, who worked on Doc Ock for "Spider-Man 2", has been hired to work on both Venom and Man-Wolf for the next sequel. "It's super cool stuff and I am in my element here for these particular creations," he tells the abovementioned site. "I am living in 'the dream' out here. It is just so surreal."

"Spider-Man 3" swings into theatres in 2007.

Thatis the article directly from the site........wow VENOM is in it and Thomas will be playign Eddie Brock..i can honestly sayi think he could be him......anyways there you go....im guessign Doc Ock youllprobably try to rip this info apart....so go ahead....

Old Post May 20th, 2005 12:55 PM
VeNoIIvII is currently offline Click here to Send VeNoIIvII a Private Message Find more posts by VeNoIIvII Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Originally posted by VeNoIIvII
Well guys, I dont know if this site is right, but it is coming from a very good source, and here is what it says :

Who are the villains of Spider-Man 3?

The villains for "Spider-Man 3" will be Venom and Man-Wolf, at least according to a report on the PressConnects.com website.

I do know that Venom is supposed to be a part of the next movie, and since Daniel Gillies is coming back to play John Jameson/Man-Wolf (he told me he's returning for sure), I guess it's safe to say that Thomas Haden Church, who they announced for a role, will be suiting up to play Venom. So everything in the article seems to be on the money.

Special-effects worker Tim Phoenix, who worked on Doc Ock for "Spider-Man 2", has been hired to work on both Venom and Man-Wolf for the next sequel. "It's super cool stuff and I am in my element here for these particular creations," he tells the abovementioned site. "I am living in 'the dream' out here. It is just so surreal."

"Spider-Man 3" swings into theatres in 2007.

Thatis the article directly from the site........wow VENOM is in it and Thomas will be playign Eddie Brock..i can honestly sayi think he could be him......anyways there you go....im guessign Doc Ock youllprobably try to rip this info apart....so go ahead....

You know my arguments on this already.Pure and utter BS.Man Wolf and Venom??? Now theres a good team up lol.

Read these.You'll see it is rumoured EVERYWHERE that Church is Sandman:

http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/arti...005/story.jhtml

And this one shows you that it is on record that Sandman is rumoured and Raimi does NOT like Venom: http://www.empireonline.co.uk/site/...p?news_id=16810

No offence but what kind of Spider-Man fan can seriously believe Man Wolf will be the main villain in SM-3??? Seriously.

And to you spiderman rj can you explain to me how Topher being cast as a villain has anything to do with Raimi and Molina officially saying Ock is alive????

Last edited by Doc Ock on May 20th, 2005 at 01:47 PM

Old Post May 20th, 2005 01:43 PM
lukester
The Fallen Angel

-RAD-

Old Post May 20th, 2005 01:45 PM
lukester is currently offline Click here to Send lukester a Private Message Find more posts by lukester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

what kind off spidey fan (including raimi) could think that sandman can be a villain in spidey 3? hes too weak (to hold a movie on his own wise) and he sucks so bad that spidey cooks him, eats him, digests him and brings him out the same way he was, SHIT!!

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post May 20th, 2005 02:47 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Dude just cos you don't like him doesn't mean many others don't.He's a classic.And Raimi and Maguire both publicaly said they love him.

And in case you didn't notice this thread is telling you he ain't the only villain wink

Old Post May 20th, 2005 02:58 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

i know. but im just saying. if raimi puts sandman in spidey 3, im not seeing it. even if hes not the only villain. he just sucks big time

Old Post May 20th, 2005 03:05 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Whoa you would boycott without even knowing the story he gets or the action scenes or basically any facts of the movie at all???

Thats rather drastic man.

Old Post May 20th, 2005 03:15 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

if raimi makes the fatal mistake, hes loosing £15

Old Post May 20th, 2005 04:06 PM
doctorstrongbad

Originally posted by The Ones
if raimi makes the fatal mistake, hes loosing £15

How much money is that? I'm in the USA so we use dollars.

Old Post May 20th, 2005 04:09 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote