KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Only 3 Spidey Movies..Its Official!!!

Only 3 Spidey Movies..Its Official!!!
Started by: VeNoIIvII

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
VeNoIIvII
Restricted

Account Restricted

Warning Only 3 Spidey Movies..Its Official!!!

As i was browing the internet earlier i stumbled upon some Spidey news about how many movies there will be...and Its now official: There will only Be 3.... sad

Im not going to summerize the article so here is the link right to it

http://www.latinoreview.com/intervi...ionspidey3.html

Also in that article Raimi also says that for all the people that think Harry has to be the goblin in the final movie, he has other possibilities...read more by going to the link above....

Last edited by VeNoIIvII on Jun 8th, 2005 at 11:45 PM

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 11:39 PM
VeNoIIvII is currently offline Click here to Send VeNoIIvII a Private Message Find more posts by VeNoIIvII Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rubinator
is SYLAR

interseting

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 11:52 PM
rubinator is currently offline Click here to Send rubinator a Private Message Find more posts by rubinator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

If thats true then it f**king sucks.

Not only because we only get 3 Spidey movies but because all you other guys who have not seen your fav villain done yet.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 11:52 PM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Ummm are you sure that is genuine??

If you search thru any of the latest news articles on google and yahoo there is no mention of this.

Same on the official Sony website.

If it "Shocked the press" then why isn't there tons of articles about it everywhere???

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 11:57 PM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VeNoIIvII
Restricted

Account Restricted

Search altavista.com.....its a better search engine than both of those..thats where i got it..ive been doin background searching on that site and everythign seems to check out........

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 12:01 AM
VeNoIIvII is currently offline Click here to Send VeNoIIvII a Private Message Find more posts by VeNoIIvII Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Links please???

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 12:02 AM
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

Then its either Venom or Hobby....Guess Hobby wins...man that sucks. I love Ven and all so this is disapointing....Did say anything about His daughter. He could get his leg blown off in this movie...And well maybe I should stop there.No one likes Spidergirl.Marvel said it and other sources who could care less.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 12:05 AM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

I just checked altavista.I can't find it.

Dude if this was for real it would be at the very least on the official Spider-Man movie website at Sony: http://spiderman.sonypictures.com/

Every bit of info goes there.Something as big as that would be on there by now.

Especially if it was announced at the weekend and today is wednesday.

I wouldn't pay any attention to that article.They wouldn't be the first to falsify interviews and make false rumours.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 12:05 AM
VeNoIIvII
Restricted

Account Restricted

go to altavista.com im not lyign then search Spiderman news....then links will come up for it...i was just there not more than 2 minutes ago.........Things have to start somewhere Doc......If it proves to be fake ill take full blame, but right now its the real deal...and that website is an accredited website.....look again at altavista...you should find it...

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 12:11 AM
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

I'm not doubting you found it on altavista.

I'm doubting the article itself.

That is BIG news if it's true.And not a whisper of it anywhere but altavista???

Not on google,yahoo and most importantly Sony's official Spider-Man website.

I don't believe this article.Seen a million like them when SM-1 and SM-2 were being made.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 12:14 AM
VeNoIIvII
Restricted

Account Restricted

Huh...well for now we will call it BREAKING NEWS...(lol)...until further notice....Im going now to see if i cant find more on it...Be Back Soon smile

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 12:18 AM
TheVapor
Hero

I dont believe the article is true. i think theres to much story to wrap it up with only one more movie. besides batnman and superman have had several movies made.and neither IMO are as good as the spidey movies

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 12:26 AM
TheVapor is currently offline Click here to Send TheVapor a Private Message Find more posts by TheVapor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VeNoIIvII
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ive been readign about the site, and its been around for a while..i dotn htink they wouold start posting false information on something so big. They have to much to lose. Im sure all of those other sites will have soemhtign on it soon.......If it was false, dotn you think sony or any other Spiderman reps. would have had it closed or shutdown by now? I mean it coms up when you search Spiderman news on one of the biggest and best search engines on the internet.....So what sounds realistic is that it is real, just because of some of those things......Ill keep watchign it, but if its still there for a few more days you can bet your a$$ on it that its official (which really sucks) sad

And about the Harry thign it talks about........

....man that really builds the suspence..... eek!

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 12:31 AM
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Dude believe me this is false.

This was supposedly announced at the weekend and "Shocked the press".

Yes they are so shocked that only site has reported this startling news.

When Church and Grace were cast it was EVERYWHERE in less than 24 hours.

That article is BS.There will be more than 3 Spider-Man movies.Count on it wink

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 12:55 AM
VeNoIIvII
Restricted

Account Restricted

so what made you think that article on Alfred (dotn know last name lol) aka "Doc Ock" was real?? and not false?? the one that said Sam wants him to return for another movie? (this isnt to start a fight it just seems like when i find somehitng its false..but when you do its true...even tho we have the exact same evidence..wouldnt that be everywhere to??? that Sam wants Doc Ock back, or if he would do another movie?? cause i cant seem to find that anywhere els but there..............?????

(Im only bringing it up because you think this really fake when you had no more evednce than i did)

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 01:28 AM
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

His name is Alfred Molina.

Because that was from a magazine called Empire which has been around for 10 years.They interview all the stars.They have their own huge website on-line too.

And that interview was in several other reputable magazines as well as Molina saying it on TV as well on Entertainment tonight.

Trust me when it comes to Spidey movies news I am very skeptical until I see some hard facts from reputable sources.At least two or three.

Last edited by Doc Ock on Jun 9th, 2005 at 01:42 AM

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 01:40 AM
Dazzler619

I think this is bull$%&*

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 02:27 AM
Dazzler619 is currently offline Click here to Send Dazzler619 a Private Message Find more posts by Dazzler619 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VeNoIIvII
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Doc Ock
His name is Alfred Molina.

Because that was from a magazine called Empire which has been around for 10 years.They interview all the stars.They have their own huge website on-line too.

And that interview was in several other reputable magazines as well as Molina saying it on TV as well on Entertainment tonight.

Trust me when it comes to Spidey movies news I am very skeptical until I see some hard facts from reputable sources.At least two or three.

So do you think theres even a 1% chance that it could be true Ock?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 02:34 AM
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Of course it could be true.Anything is possible.

But the odds are so much against it that I don't believe it.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 02:35 AM
VeNoIIvII
Restricted

Account Restricted

wow i rote that like 1 second ago and youve already responded/....thats scary....LOL

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 02:37 AM