KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » how does spidey stick to walls

how does spidey stick to walls
Started by: dominic/wolf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dominic/wolf
the alpha mutant

how does spidey stick to walls

well i understand the hair like porjection coming out of his hands and feet how do the stick when there coverd by a suite

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 09:11 PM
dominic/wolf is currently offline Click here to Send dominic/wolf a Private Message Find more posts by dominic/wolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leren

Stick

I don't know anything about spiderman's "physical" attributes, but I would say to make it more realistic..... You could say the spandex he wears is really thin and not very dense(w), at least the gloves and socks are.

Attachment: shooter 001.jpg
This has been downloaded 90 time(s).

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 09:27 PM
leren is currently offline Click here to Send leren a Private Message Find more posts by leren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leren
I don't know anything about spiderman's "physical" attributes, but I would say to make it more realistic..... You could say the spandex he wears is really thin and not very dense(w), at least the gloves and socks are.
Gloves not socks...
Originally posted by dominic/wolf
well i understand the hair like porjection coming out of his hands and feet how do the stick when there coverd by a suite
The hairs kinda cling to walls like dust to swiffers. I kinda thought that was obvious...

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 09:43 PM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Okay come on people this is a basic spider-man question. The guy has spider powers and radioactive blood so he can stick to walls. If it was his hairs how could he stick to walls thru his suit?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 11:03 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Toxin92
We are Toxin!

My thought is that it's some kind static cling

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 11:28 PM
Toxin92 is currently offline Click here to Send Toxin92 a Private Message Find more posts by Toxin92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

yeah... i think it's an electro-static thing..... i'm sure Electro has been able to disrupt his "stickiness" before

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 11:53 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

actually if were talking about the comicbook the way he stuck to walls was it was the static electricity that generated from the bite of the radioactive spider that generated throughout his body that allowed him to stick to walls.the static electricity that came from the bite was strong enough that it could penetrate his costume.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 07:45 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Originally posted by Mr Parker
actually if were talking about the comicbook the way he stuck to walls was it was the static electricity that generated from the bite of the radioactive spider that generated throughout his body that allowed him to stick to walls.the static electricity that came from the bite was strong enough that it could penetrate his costume.

Yeah that sounds about right. I knew it had something to do with his radio active blood.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 06:56 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Okay come on people this is a basic spider-man question. The guy has spider powers and radioactive blood so he can stick to walls. If it was his hairs how could he stick to walls thru his suit?
Long Hairs...laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 03:20 AM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

In the movie, he has tiny hairs on his fingertips and toes, they give off a very strong amount of static electricity, so strong that it penetrates his clothes, shoes, and his costume.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 05:55 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LousyBoy

If a movie comes up with a more logical dealing with an issue, as opposed to a really farfetched idea that doesnt seem all that plausible thats in the comics... Mr. Parker will still side with the comic. I mean... the movie is just an adaptation right?
If its a movie and not a continuation from the comics, then it might as well be a whole new character.. and story...and i for one, and many others, like the way the story and character went. Regardless of what the inspiration was. Thats the way i see it, and thats how i find pleasure in the Spider-Man movies.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 07:00 PM
LousyBoy is currently offline Click here to Send LousyBoy a Private Message Find more posts by LousyBoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

Originally posted by BlackC@t
In the movie, he has tiny hairs on his fingertips and toes, they give off a very strong amount of static electricity, so strong that it penetrates his clothes, shoes, and his costume.
Lets go with that...Cause the USM spidey always takes off his shoes when he climbs walls. I guess Stacic can't get though the rubber in his sneakers...but its a comic...who cares?

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 09:21 PM