KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Jameson in spidey 3

Jameson in spidey 3
Started by: bballplayer123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bballplayer123

Question Jameson in spidey 3

Hey do you guys think we will see any more of Jamesons son in the next film? Maybe he'll find out MJ went to be with Spiderman and will turn into a villain or something?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 02:46 AM
bballplayer123 is currently offline Click here to Send bballplayer123 a Private Message Find more posts by bballplayer123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Yes the actor who plays him is signed on for SM-3.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 02:49 AM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bballplayer123

Oh thats so cool the third film will definately be somethin to see.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 03:06 AM
bballplayer123 is currently offline Click here to Send bballplayer123 a Private Message Find more posts by bballplayer123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

I can't think of anything he'll do though, he's not involved in anything besides Man-Wolf and the symbiote, and seeing as they both most likely (can't rule anything out 100% but c'mon) aren't going to be in it, I don't see a point for Jameson to be in there.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 03:17 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

He's probably gonna have a few heated scenes with Peter and MJ.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 03:18 AM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bballplayer123

Yeah he never talked to Peter before and he never got to talk to MJ after she left the wedding so they gotta speak sometime I hope.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 03:26 AM
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

ive said this before if they wanted to they could ditch gargena dn make him scorpion.he hates peter(spiderman) and since jameson was responsible for scorpion anyway so it could work , i dont think that many people would mind

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 04:05 AM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pizza the Hut

I believe Jameson's son will turn into venom. He is a Astronaut so I think he will go to space and gets infected.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 04:51 PM
Pizza the Hut is currently offline Click here to Send Pizza the Hut a Private Message Find more posts by Pizza the Hut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Pizza the Hut
I believe Jameson's son will turn into venom. He is a Astronaut so I think he will go to space and gets infected.

Brock is venom.....always has always will be.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 04:52 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

alot of people think he will be venom and he has already been on the moon so the symbiote could be on earth.the only possible way venom is going to be in the movie pizza the hut is if jameson son is venom.they wouldnt have to introduce him , he is already there.and introduce symbiote and bam skip infecting spidey but i like black costume spidey and have it go to jameson and u got venom but that aint gonna happen so dont count on it

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 05:10 PM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Maybe he'll just be a character in the background. Who says a couple of lines and maybe makes a joke.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 07:21 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Originally posted by spencerspider
alot of people think he will be venom and he has already been on the moon so the symbiote could be on earth.the only possible way venom is going to be in the movie pizza the hut is if jameson son is venom.they wouldnt have to introduce him , he is already there.and introduce symbiote and bam skip infecting spidey but i like black costume spidey and have it go to jameson and u got venom but that aint gonna happen so dont count on it

hope it don't in the first Spidey film Eddie was mentioned and he works at the bugle.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 07:23 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

No matter what you people think, Raimi is NOT going to put different characters as villains that they aren't. IE, Jameson will not become Venom or Scorpion, and Harry will not be the Hobgoblin. Mary Jane will not become Black Cat, Aunt May will not become Madame Web, Joe the pizza man will not turn into Carnage, etc.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 08:28 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

but in the ultimate universe Harry did become Hobgoblin so that wouldn't be such a stretch as say...making Robbie Roberson Tombstone..the white African American.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 08:30 PM
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

aunt may as madame web? who the hell said that.anyway i agree , Harry should be the hobgoblin.most of the fans r not comic book readers.they watch it on tv or heard about spidey and saw the movies.They have already seen green goblin and i doubt they want to see him again.so for variety make him the hobgoblin.i know harry was gg in comics but this aint the comics.and yes harry did become hobgoblin in ultimate which was awesome.duh mary jane aint becomin black cat that would be so stupid.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 10:43 PM
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Does every thread in this forum have to turn into insane BS speculation???

Seriously I wonder if half of the posters here are under the age of 8 years old.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 10:45 PM
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

im 13 and wow 8? r there really 8 yr olds on here

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 10:46 PM
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

With some of the suggestions made like Aunt May as Madame Web or John Jameson as Venom it would shock me if these people were mature people.

Either they're kids or they have never read a Spider-Man comic in their life.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 10:47 PM
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

ya well i dont think jameson will become venom and aunt may as madame web but i was saying harry could be hobgoblin but lets get back on topic
jameson is gonna be pissed at peter and mj in this movie and maybe tries to hurt them somehow

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 10:49 PM
Herr Logan
Critical Bastard

Originally posted by Doc Ock
With some of the suggestions made like Aunt May as Madame Web or John Jameson as Venom it would shock me if these people were mature people.

Either they're kids or they have never read a Spider-Man comic in their life.

Now, now. That's not very nice, Ock. mad

Do it again. evil face big grin

I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do isn't very nice.

Last edited by Herr Logan on Jul 1st, 2005 at 05:15 AM

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 05:10 AM
Herr Logan is currently offline Click here to Send Herr Logan a Private Message Find more posts by Herr Logan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote