KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » What is your most treasured Spidey possession??

What is your most treasured Spidey possession??
Started by: Doc Ock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Question What is your most treasured Spidey possession??

Mine would have to be my comics featuring Doc Ock.Now I love my other comics too but Ock is my all time fav villain and therefore holds a special place in my heart.

Any Spidey stuff that's Ock related would be most important to me.

How about you guys???

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 03:02 AM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dazzler619

My comics well.So are my trading cards,the movies on dvd,the 90's episodes on vhs, and t-shirts

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 04:55 PM
Dazzler619 is currently offline Click here to Send Dazzler619 a Private Message Find more posts by Dazzler619 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

My comics containing Spiderman. LOL

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 10:13 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

My official Spider-Man mask with proper eyes and stretchy material.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 10:33 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stevie
Blitzed out of our skulls

I dont really have one, but my friend has the costume that was on display at Blockbuster's when the first movie came out.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 03:43 AM
Stevie is currently offline Click here to Send Stevie a Private Message Find more posts by Stevie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VeNoIIvII
Restricted

Account Restricted

Doc Ock you may like this...i haev Doc Ocks sunglasses and goggles from the movie......exact ones he wore...bought them off E-bay....$75.00>>both of them together....i was highest bidder...LOL...

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 05:11 AM
VeNoIIvII is currently offline Click here to Send VeNoIIvII a Private Message Find more posts by VeNoIIvII Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
munkiesarus
swimming upstream

quote: (post)
Originally posted by VeNoIIvII
Doc Ock you may like this...i haev Doc Ocks sunglasses and goggles from the movie......exact ones he wore...bought them off E-bay.....00>>both of them together....i was highest bidder...LOL...

They probably jipped you.

BTW, I'M SELLING THE PLATE THAT HAD THE CHOCOLATE CAKE ON IT IN SPIDER-MAN 2.

As for possessions treasured...

My DK Guide to Spider-Man book. I don't buy Spidey issues :O

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 06:11 AM
munkiesarus is currently offline Click here to Send munkiesarus a Private Message Find more posts by munkiesarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VeNoIIvII
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by munkiesarus

Sorry dude i wasnt jipped..i got it from an official spiderman 2 auction ran by Marval

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 06:37 AM
VeNoIIvII is currently offline Click here to Send VeNoIIvII a Private Message Find more posts by VeNoIIvII Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

You sure you were not swindled???

I saw Ock's glasses on display in a movie mueseum along with his trenchcoat and one of his tentacles.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 09:10 AM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

They probably had more then one pair.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 11:52 AM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OmegaRedTooth
Lord of the crimson teeth

Originally posted by munkiesarus

laughing (lmao) my fav spidey thing i got isnt really a spidey thing, its a statue of venom, theres 6000 of them, luckily i got one online for 50 bucks. other than than i have the alternate cover to Secret War #1 with spidey over the white background. Happy Dance

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 06:30 PM
OmegaRedTooth is currently offline Click here to Send OmegaRedTooth a Private Message Find more posts by OmegaRedTooth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-dan
Son of Sparda

well its not spidy its my venom toy ever since i was 6 i loved venom for some reason and this toy is one of thos high deatlaied ones its him transforming into venom and theres a guy in green armor and venoms standing on him it look slike him and this green dude got into this big fight my freind called it duck man cuz venoms mouth looks like a duck beak

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 04:15 AM
b-dan is currently offline Click here to Send b-dan a Private Message Find more posts by b-dan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kiekan
Studly Pic-Postinest

My most 'treasured' Spidey possessions would have to be my 'Symbiote Collection'..... I own close to every single comic containing a Symbiote. Even the almighty Amazing Spider-man #300 and Secret Wars #8. Also, I've got Sensational Spider-man #0, which while not worth alot, has alot of sentimental value. Ben Reilly will forever be tied with the V-man for my favorite Spidey character. And since Sensational #0 is the issue where he makes his version of the Spider-man suit (IMO the coolest Spider-varient ever created).... You get the point....

"If you desire one thing for so long, it's a given that you'll
miss other things along the way. That's how it is... that's
life" - Godo (Berserk)

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 05:14 AM
kiekan is currently offline Click here to Send kiekan a Private Message Find more posts by kiekan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

My Spider-Man 2 movie posters. I have so many of them!

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 10:52 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Mine are issue 52 of astonishing spider-man, spider-man and batman but my fav is issue 77 of astonishing spider-man. Took me 4 years to get it and more than 2 attempts on ebay. smokin'

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 11:24 AM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarletspider36
The Sensational Spiderman

Sensational spiderman 0 got it from quality comics

please stand up

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 03:00 PM
Scarletspider36 is currently offline Click here to Send Scarletspider36 a Private Message Find more posts by Scarletspider36 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symbiotica
Arch-villainess

Most treasured: probably my Horizon Carnage 1/6 figure - I think he's just fabulous.

A close second: my movie-version Green Goblin bronze bust [got off eBay for cheap]. I have never owned anything bronze before and I can tell you its a very special thing to experience. You can touch it without fear of hurting anything, and the likeness is jaw-dropping. The helmet fits exactly in your hand, the whole thing is so perfect. That piece will be around long after I am gone.

Third: Marvel Universe Electro bust [cant afford the Bowen one, rats]. That, to me, is just a really cool bust.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 06:13 PM
Symbiotica is currently offline Click here to Send Symbiotica a Private Message Find more posts by Symbiotica Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Secret Wars #8 where Spidey gets his Alien Symbiote

All the other Spiderman comics that include Venom are not far behind.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 07:12 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Amazing Spiderman comics one through about 250.It was shortly around that time after 250 his comics went downhill from there and thats around the time that infernal and damn marriage to MJ took place. mad I will never sell those issues.You cant put a price on those .I treasure them too much.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 05:38 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WAF3001
Randomnosity

My treasure possessioins would have to be the Spider-man v. Green Goblin graphic novel (reprinted from Peter Parker: Spider-man). I also treasure my Ultimate Spider-man vol. 4.
Both of these graphic novels include reprinted forms of my two first spidey comics.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 04:34 PM
WAF3001 is currently offline Click here to Send WAF3001 a Private Message Find more posts by WAF3001 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote