KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » What's your favourite film and why ?

What's your favourite film and why ?
Started by: darkangel07

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darkangel07

Smile What's your favourite film and why ?

Personally I don't have a fave film coz everytime I get one something happens either I go to the cinema and see something else that is better than my fave film. So it just keeps changing constantly, which is kind of bad because I don't know what my fave film is when all my friends dfo so it's a bit unsettling.
When we were hangin out at my friends house we were talkin about various things but then when someone asked me, what my fave film was I said i didn't know which was very embrassing.

Anyway, I just want to find out what films are out there that are worth watching?
Which would u recommend and why, what is it about? cool big grin smile stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 01:25 PM
darkangel07 is currently offline Click here to Send darkangel07 a Private Message Find more posts by darkangel07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Ummm do you mean fav film as in between SM-1 and Sm-2???

If you mean any movie in general then you've posted this in the wrong forum.This is for Spider-Man related topics only.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 01:54 PM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Doc Ock
Ummm do you mean fav film as in between SM-1 and Sm-2???

If you mean any movie in general then you've posted this in the wrong forum.This is for Spider-Man related topics only.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 06:07 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Spider-man 2 is a great movie. smile Part 1 is the second best.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 09:56 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

I liked the first one the best. I like the green goblin sry dock ock but i dont like him as much as gg.anyway and they introduced all the characters well and i just think it was a little better.spiderman 2 was great and i think in 2007 spidey 3 will be my fav spidey movie.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 03:38 AM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bballplayer123

Spidey 2- in Tobeys words- "Kicked the first movie's ass". I loved both movies, but the second one moved me more emotionally I think. Also a lot of ground was covered and it left a lot of speculation for the third film... I guess I like cliff hangers. I wish the Second movie would have done better than the first though. Some people probably boycotted because everyone was pissed about the advertisements on the MLB bases... They were relatively close though. 1 is #6 all time and 2 is #8 all time.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 03:54 AM
bballplayer123 is currently offline Click here to Send bballplayer123 a Private Message Find more posts by bballplayer123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bballplayer123

Oh yeah... sorry if I got off topic.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 03:54 AM
bballplayer123 is currently offline Click here to Send bballplayer123 a Private Message Find more posts by bballplayer123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

wrong forum pal this belongs in movie forums not spidey

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 05:15 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Well hopefully they will move it sometime soon. wink

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 06:01 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

look for a thread like this in Movie section

Thanks!

by Scythe

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 10:12 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote