KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Doc Ocks Super Soldier Serum Nightclub and Bar!

Doc Ocks Super Soldier Serum Nightclub and Bar!
Started by: Will-one Kenobi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (36): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Will-one Kenobi
Order-66

Doc Ocks Super Soldier Serum Nightclub and Bar!

Hear Ye! Hear Ye! Calling all Super Villians and Super Heroes to the one the only Super Soldier Serum Nightclub and Bar run by New Yorks very own Doctor Octopus so relax, unwind and enjoy the evening!

Doctor Octopus stands behind the bar, 1 tentacle polishes the bar counter, another pours Ock a drink and 2 more hang a NO POLICE OR S.H.I.E.L.D AGENTS sign on the door ready for opening night...

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 01:42 PM
Will-one Kenobi is currently offline Click here to Send Will-one Kenobi a Private Message Find more posts by Will-one Kenobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

LOL! big grin

I think I'll like this bar wink

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Doc Ock on Aug 9th, 2005 at 03:43 PM

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 03:41 PM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Will-one Kenobi
Order-66

I thought you might, well what you drinking, the first drink is on the house

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 05:15 PM
Will-one Kenobi is currently offline Click here to Send Will-one Kenobi a Private Message Find more posts by Will-one Kenobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

What the f**k?

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 07:02 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

um.. is this like a clubhouse or something? Can anybody chill at the bar?

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 07:09 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

quote: (post)
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
um.. is this like a clubhouse or something? Can anybody chill at the bar?

Only if Ock likes you stick out tongue

Yeah strongband you can chill at the bar.

First round is on me Happy Dance

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 07:12 PM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symbiotica
Arch-villainess

[... nemo walks into the bar, arms red to the elbow with the blood of those espousing the idea that Topher Grace is the spitting image of Eddie Brock...]

.... you guys got a big sink back there in the kitchen? I hate to get blood all over your barware. evil face

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 06:06 AM
Symbiotica is currently offline Click here to Send Symbiotica a Private Message Find more posts by Symbiotica Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Certainly dear lady.Octavius is nothing if not a generous host.

Now what drink would you like?? A bloody mary perhaps?? wink

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 09:46 AM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Yo Deadpool here

There is a superhero bar over town in the comic book movies forum, which sells cheaper beer?

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 03:39 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

*Grabs Deadpool by the neck with a tentacle and tosses him out the door*

Get out.The beer here is free.The ladies are prettier and the murder rate is rising.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 03:49 PM
bballplayer123

lol may I hang?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 02:02 AM
bballplayer123 is currently offline Click here to Send bballplayer123 a Private Message Find more posts by bballplayer123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

You can.Provided you get me a large scotch.No ice.

Ice dilutes the damn drink.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 02:04 AM
VeNoIIvII
Restricted

Account Restricted

Finally, a place to hang with my fellow Spiderman hating freinds, you mind if Venom joins the club, i need a place to kick back and hang with the **tough Guys**

--Hey Ock! Slide me a Sex on the Beach, im in "Da Mood"

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 03:42 AM
VeNoIIvII is currently offline Click here to Send VeNoIIvII a Private Message Find more posts by VeNoIIvII Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

(doors explode off of hinges as captain marvel enters )

hey is this the Superhero-Supervillian Society Restaurant and Pub (looks around) guess it isn't

(leaves)

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 03:04 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVileOne
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Symbiotica
[... nemo walks into the bar, arms red to the elbow with the blood of those espousing the idea that Topher Grace is the spitting image of Eddie Brock...]

.... you guys got a big sink back there in the kitchen? I hate to get blood all over your barware. evil face

I didn't know you let this kind of riff raft into your bar,think I'll go across the street. stick out tongue

"This is my life. I have battled and lost, struggled and won. I have had victory and defeat, and defeat in victory. I will never be overmatched or unprepared. This is who I am and who I will always be…I am Chris Benoit!" - "The Crippler" Chris Benoit

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 10:35 AM
TheVileOne is currently offline Click here to Send TheVileOne a Private Message Find more posts by TheVileOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVileOne
Restricted

Account Restricted

Michael Jackson's bad starts to play

BADASS CRITIC kicks down the door to this dump,grabs Doc Ock then procedes to rip all four tenticles off him,then shoves them so far up you know where.Lets just say old Ock will be singing alittle bit higher in the shower this week.

With pipe in hand THIS BADASS CRITIC decides to give this dump a major makeover,SPACE COWBOY Style.

Then BADASS CRITIC see this trash bag,bottom feeder,speck of human trash, hoe (You know who I mean).Grabs her or its head them slams it so hard into the table,then takes her where she belongs the dump.BADASS then throws 2 dollars on her thinnking that is even two much.

Starts Michael Jackson's Bad again to BADASS walking out before he does,stops and gives Ock 2 swift kicks to the gut for good measure.CLOSED

THIS IS HOW A BADASS CRITIC GIVES A REVIEW.NEXT PLEASE

evil face cool

"This is my life. I have battled and lost, struggled and won. I have had victory and defeat, and defeat in victory. I will never be overmatched or unprepared. This is who I am and who I will always be…I am Chris Benoit!" - "The Crippler" Chris Benoit

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 12:23 AM
TheVileOne is currently offline Click here to Send TheVileOne a Private Message Find more posts by TheVileOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVileOne
Restricted

Account Restricted

Doc Ock consider yourself out of business and Sym go back to the streets where you belong.

I closed this place Space Cowboy Style.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 12:26 AM
lil pimp

more like gay cowboy

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 12:33 AM
lil pimp is currently offline Click here to Send lil pimp a Private Message Find more posts by lil pimp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

(please log in to view the image)

Drinks are on the house folks smokin'

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 01:31 AM
TheVileOne
Restricted

Account Restricted

OCK i closed your ASS,Space Cowboy Style.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 01:32 AM