KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Stickey Gloves

Stickey Gloves
Started by: CandyBarr199

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CandyBarr199

Laugh Stickey Gloves

lol I know this sounds a lil dumb but has anyone come across anything like sticky gloves? well I researched it ALOT and I havent come across ANYTHING please help! I am trying to get the whole kit-and-caboodle I am going to bid on this great spiderman suit and Im getting the equipment to make a " web shooter " if you can help in any way please tell me

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 09:56 PM
CandyBarr199 is currently offline Click here to Send CandyBarr199 a Private Message Find more posts by CandyBarr199 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

i doubt "sticky gloves" were ever produced.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 05:57 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

sticky gloves, exists, now if u talk to gloves that sticks like into a wall and remains there, not even nasa is being sucessfull

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 03:55 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wierddreamer213

how does spidy stick to walls? espcally with gloves on? if it's hair (which is the only conceivable way i think) hook bristles shouldn't they stick to the glove instead of the wall?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 05:50 PM
wierddreamer213 is currently offline Click here to Send wierddreamer213 a Private Message Find more posts by wierddreamer213 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kiekan
Studly Pic-Postinest

No, his gloves (and boots for that matter) are thin enough so that the hairs on his fingers and feet can peek through.... its talked about several times throughout the comics.

"If you desire one thing for so long, it's a given that you'll
miss other things along the way. That's how it is... that's
life" - Godo (Berserk)

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 06:33 AM
kiekan is currently offline Click here to Send kiekan a Private Message Find more posts by kiekan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wierddreamer213

that's what i assumed to. Wikipedia sugests it may be a form of telekinesis too...

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 02:39 PM
wierddreamer213 is currently offline Click here to Send wierddreamer213 a Private Message Find more posts by wierddreamer213 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scorpionlord
Spider-jide's lil bro

I would imagine you guys would have sticky palms alot at night. laughing

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 07:42 AM
scorpionlord is currently offline Click here to Send scorpionlord a Private Message Find more posts by scorpionlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote