KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spider-man 1 or 2

Which one is better?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Spider-man 7 38.89%
Spider-man 2 11 61.11%
Total: 18 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Spider-man 1 or 2
Started by: Backspace

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gannon
Mild Mannered

Question Spider-man 1 or 2

I liked the first one better.

Which movie do you think is better?

deviantArt | Duel Record 12:7 | My Sigs

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 10:58 PM
Gannon is currently offline Click here to Send Gannon a Private Message Find more posts by Gannon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Spider-Man 2 easily.

Better story,better action and better villain.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 01:55 AM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-dan
Son of Sparda

2 had more action dont like ock

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 04:50 AM
b-dan is currently offline Click here to Send b-dan a Private Message Find more posts by b-dan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Wasn't this thread done before? Hmm.. anyways they were both great movies.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 06:44 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gannon
Mild Mannered

quote: (post)
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Wasn't this thread done before? Hmm.. anyways they were both great movies.

Probably, i searched and nothing came up.erm

The reason i liked SM-1 is because there were so many things in SM-2 that bugged. For instance: Spder-man was unmasked 4 times. 4 Times!!!And there were so many cheesy things in it such as Dock Ock killing the docters in the old horror film fashion. And when Dock Ock was climbing the building and that girl ran up to the camra and screamed. What the f**k? I also disliked the part were MJ was running in here wedding dress and everything was glowing. And dont forget about chocolate cake girl. Pointless stuff that just annoyed me.
Sorry, i just had to get that out of me.

Spider-man 1 had no annoying, cheesy stuff. The villian seemed more evil. I really liked seeing Spidey getting his powers.

deviantArt | Duel Record 12:7 | My Sigs

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 07:06 PM
Gannon is currently offline Click here to Send Gannon a Private Message Find more posts by Gannon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Agent
Screen Writer

2 b/c stan lee had more screen time

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 07:07 PM
Stealth Agent is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Agent a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Agent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarecrow756
The Joker

I prefred Spider-Man 2 over Spider-Man, I mean you had Doc Ock as a villan whats not to like.

"STARTING TONIGHT PEOPLE WILL DIE.. I`M A MAN OF MY WORD"-
THE JOKER- THE DARK KNIGHT TEASER TRAILER

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 07:59 PM
Scarecrow756 is currently offline Click here to Send Scarecrow756 a Private Message Find more posts by Scarecrow756 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Originally posted by Backspace
Probably, i searched and nothing came up.erm

The reason i liked SM-1 is because there were so many things in SM-2 that bugged. For instance: Spder-man was unmasked 4 times. 4 Times!!!And there were so many cheesy things in it such as Dock Ock killing the docters in the old horror film fashion. And when Dock Ock was climbing the building and that girl ran up to the camra and screamed. What the f**k? I also disliked the part were MJ was running in here wedding dress and everything was glowing. And dont forget about chocolate cake girl. Pointless stuff that just annoyed me.
Sorry, i just had to get that out of me.

Spider-man 1 had no annoying, cheesy stuff. The villian seemed more evil. I really liked seeing Spidey getting his powers.

Doc Ock's hospital massacre was way more impressive than GG's turning the executives into instant skeletons What the f**k? That hospital scene in SM-2 rocked.

Spider-Man 1 had a power ranger costumed villain,and worst of all...........Macy Gray eek!

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 11:40 PM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

what not evil about turning into instant skeleton theres a small semi nuke device that can harm the flesh and all carbon living stuff while preserving the landscape and the buildings.....by fear the weapong was never put into service.....

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 01:17 AM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

Both.

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 08:21 PM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil pimp

Spider-man 1 had more fight scenes in it and green goblin looked tight not to mention it told the beginning of how sh*t happened! beer

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 08:59 PM
lil pimp is currently offline Click here to Send lil pimp a Private Message Find more posts by lil pimp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

I liked one better.Not as much action but i liked them introducing the characters and stuff.seeing peter get powers and Green Goblin i like him better than Ock

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 09:00 PM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil pimp

Originally posted by spencerspider
I liked one better.Not as much action but i liked them introducing the characters and stuff.seeing peter get powers and Green Goblin i like him better than Ock

I liked green goblin as well mostly because his fight scenes with spiderman wore more hand to hand combat and with ock he used his tentacles all the time!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 09:04 PM
lil pimp is currently offline Click here to Send lil pimp a Private Message Find more posts by lil pimp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

yea and Green Goblin was soo funny."MJ and I we're gonna have a hell of a time"lol

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 09:06 PM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Joker#1
Powerful foe

Spider-Man 2 owns Spider-Man 1.

Green Goblin sucked.He was corny,lame and his costume was beyond stupid.

And his laugh got damn annoying.All he did was laugh.Who is he the Joker or Green Goblin??

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 09:32 PM
The Joker#1 is currently offline Click here to Send The Joker#1 a Private Message Find more posts by The Joker#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil pimp

The joker and green goblin are alot alike and your wrong spiderman 2 is spiderman 1's biach

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 09:45 PM
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

It's all opinion.

Though the critics and fans in general preferred Spider-Man 2 more.Including myself.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 10:17 PM
lil pimp

Originally posted by Doc Ock
It's all opinion.

Though the critics and fans in general preferred Spider-Man 2 more.Including myself.

It's hard to believe that because when I saw SP1 i was blown away and when i saw SP2 it didn't really do nothing for me.Then again that's just me!

But what really irritated me was how many times he showed his face to the world,cause i think they call it secret identity for a reason I Mene you don't see batman taking of his mask and saying hello to everybody in the subway!! smokin'

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 10:35 PM
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

There was nobody in the subway to take his mask off to except Rachel.And he told her who he was so.......

And of course you were blown away when you saw SM-1.It was like the 1st time we saw Spidey on screen.

What made SM-2 special was Doc Ock.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 10:37 PM
lil pimp

But there weren't that many fight scenes with dock ock there were like two and they were pretty short compare two part 1's fight scenes and with a character like doc ock you need more than two fight scenes throughout the whole movie!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 11:05 PM