KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » spider-man house of m

spider-man house of m
Started by: Spiderman_RJ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spiderman_RJ

spider-man house of m

its abouit sth crazyness that wanda maxmoff twisted mind warped the world on her wishes and to those around her, at least what i got from it .i liked tho i only read session 1 and 3 there are five parts, well what i really liked is that peter is married to gwen and have a kid,a boy.....i always wanted them to be toguether, what i disliked is that parker assumed some personalties of jonah jameson who works for him now, parker is a milionaire almost like in that old tv show...and guess who is his body guard? rhino!!!!! mauhahuaa the pencils are incredible well done. in that world since wanda crazy mind and her powers to alter reality made, mutants are in human place and are as racists as human were to them in normal comics, i dont know how it ends, but i really enjoyed it, seems other heroes have the same M arc.

if anyone can tell me more......

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 08:37 AM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

wow youŽll never believe it guys, iŽd never suspect who the goblin was in this comics, i can spoil but, you would never know....man i want so much the 4 an last chapter.......

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 04:32 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

I haven't really read any of the house of M. It sounds good so far.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 06:45 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Yeah the Goblin was... damn... that was just... damn. eek!

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 06:58 PM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote