KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Picture of myself and Spider-man 2 actress, Mageina Tovah

Picture of myself and Spider-man 2 actress, Mageina Tovah
Started by: TheVileOne

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheVileOne
Restricted

Account Restricted

Picture of myself and Spider-man 2 actress, Mageina Tovah

Hey guys, SXSW was here last March in Austin, TX and of course I was there. Mageina Tovah, who played Ursula Ditkovitch in Spider-man 2 NOT GWEN STACY, was in town for a panel and her new movie, Waterborne, which was showing at the festival. Ms. Tovah was a class act, a beautiful nice and approachable person. She was very sweet. I hope she pops up again in Spider-man 3.

http://groups.msn.com/TheNobleOne/s...&PhotoID=58

This means im big time and your not.

stick out tongue stick out tongue

"This is my life. I have battled and lost, struggled and won. I have had victory and defeat, and defeat in victory. I will never be overmatched or unprepared. This is who I am and who I will always be…I am Chris Benoit!" - "The Crippler" Chris Benoit

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 10:31 AM
TheVileOne is currently offline Click here to Send TheVileOne a Private Message Find more posts by TheVileOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVileOne
Restricted

Account Restricted

No replies,I guess you guys can't take someone rubbing elbows with stars. cool

"This is my life. I have battled and lost, struggled and won. I have had victory and defeat, and defeat in victory. I will never be overmatched or unprepared. This is who I am and who I will always be…I am Chris Benoit!" - "The Crippler" Chris Benoit

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 10:48 PM
TheVileOne is currently offline Click here to Send TheVileOne a Private Message Find more posts by TheVileOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Pffffttttt you got your pic taken with the most boring,useless character in the entire movie.

The singing violin lady would have been more impressive laughing

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 10:50 PM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVileOne
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't find her boring or useless and shes a fine actress.

Ock your just jealous because Im a critic who is privilege to such things like meeting the beautiful and multi talented Mageina Tovah.

Not only Im I a critic but Im a BADASS CRITIC!(Starts doing his best Michael Jackson dancing to the tune of Bad)
Happy Dance

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 11:00 PM
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

(please log in to view the image)

Here's some chocolate cake.

Yeah that was a thrilling scene that was.She totally stole that movie.Definitely that scene was a memorable one

NOT laughing

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 11:05 PM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVileOne
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wouldn't even bother explaining what the context of that scene means to the likes of you.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 11:08 PM
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

I've read your explanation of it.

Skinny,bug eye girl was the only one being nice to Peter.Awwwwww.And she fancied him too.

Sorry honey it's all about the girl.And you ain't her.It's the other ugly whiner in the grandma dress and ginger hair who he has eyes for.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 11:12 PM
TheVileOne
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ock just stop your endless crying about the movies and get over it.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 11:24 PM
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

When I know my criticisms annoy you so much??

Never!!!! Where is the fun in that?? evil face

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 11:26 PM
TheVileOne
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hey that's great. And people can post whatever comments they want, and I will still disagree. evil face

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 11:31 PM
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

That's the fun of it.When you disagree.Makes it all worth while watching you go crazy.

Like in the Dunst might be pregnant thread.Wow that got right up your nose.Love it evil face

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 11:33 PM
TheVileOne
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ock ,I have decided that when Dunst steps down and MJ needs to be recast.You are my first choice Ock since you already have the melodrama part down pat. big grin

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 11:34 PM
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Coming from you that is the biggest compliment ever.Considering how you feel about the Spider-Man movies big grin

Sorry I have no compliment to return to you Happy Dance

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 11:36 PM
TheVileOne
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well I hope there is LOTS more Dunst now so you can be miserable.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 11:36 PM
TheVileOne
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Doc Ock
Coming from you that is the biggest compliment ever.Considering how you feel about the Spider-Man movies big grin

Sorry I have no compliment to return to you Happy Dance

Ock I could own you everyday of the week and twice on Sundays. cool

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 11:38 PM
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

So do I.

I'd love to see her going around with a big pot belly,in her ginger wig trying to be sexy laughing

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 11:38 PM
TheVileOne
Restricted

Account Restricted

Symbiotica is my second choice to replace Dunst after Doc Ock.Then Jide is runner up. big grin

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 11:39 PM
TheVileOne
Restricted

Account Restricted

If anyone is wondering,Jide is another pompus ass from the Hype who thinks they can do a better film then Raimi. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 11:40 PM
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

YAY!

We rule Happy Dance

You can be the trash guy who tries to sell Jonah the Spidey suit when Peter loses his powers again cos he and MJ had a fight over who used all the toilet paper lol.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 11:42 PM
TheVileOne
Restricted

Account Restricted

All you ***** @$$ @$$holes complaining about Dunst's acting all the time ,really piss me off!

And its foolish to piss off a BADASS CRITIC(Dancing to Michael Jackson's Bad tune) Happy Dance

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 11:43 PM