KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Just when did Spidey and Shadowcat start dating?

Just when did Spidey and Shadowcat start dating?
Started by: BlaqChaos

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlaqChaos

Just when did Spidey and Shadowcat start dating?

The latest issue of Wizard mentions something about Ultimate Peter Parker and Ultimate Kitty Pryde dating, and I was trying to find out how this got started. I thought Ultimate Spidey was with Ultimate MJ.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 03:45 PM
BlaqChaos is currently offline Click here to Send BlaqChaos a Private Message Find more posts by BlaqChaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

You don't read the USM comics regularly do you??

Peter dumped MJ at the end of the Hobgoblin arc.

He started dating Kitty Pride in the USM annual.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 04:11 PM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlaqChaos

I usually wait for them to come out in TPB form.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 05:59 PM
BlaqChaos is currently offline Click here to Send BlaqChaos a Private Message Find more posts by BlaqChaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

When exactly does the annual take place? I read it and was under the impression that it took place just after the Hobgoblin arc, but now in the current arc he's thinking of getting together with Black Cat! Either the annual didn't happen yet, or he's two-timing.

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 06:39 PM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
When exactly does the annual take place? I read it and was under the impression that it took place just after the Hobgoblin arc, but now in the current arc he's thinking of getting together with Black Cat! Either the annual didn't happen yet, or he's two-timing.

I think it was after the Hobgoblin arc, but before The Warriors arc. yes

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 08:10 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

quote: (post)
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
I think it was after the Hobgoblin arc, but before The Warriors arc. yes

Two-timing it is.

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 11:53 PM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Joker#1
Powerful foe

It happens after the Warriors arc.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 01:07 AM
The Joker#1 is currently offline Click here to Send The Joker#1 a Private Message Find more posts by The Joker#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chucktaylor
Syndicate Scout

HE DUMPED MJ?! Wow...I havent read USM since issue # 26...hehehe.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 01:10 AM
chucktaylor is currently offline Click here to Send chucktaylor a Private Message Find more posts by chucktaylor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Joker#1
Powerful foe

You've missed out on some good stuff.........and bad too wink

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 01:11 AM
The Joker#1 is currently offline Click here to Send The Joker#1 a Private Message Find more posts by The Joker#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chucktaylor
Syndicate Scout

I know, I want to by some of those TPBs...but no money. sad

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 01:13 AM
chucktaylor is currently offline Click here to Send chucktaylor a Private Message Find more posts by chucktaylor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Joker#1
Powerful foe

Buy Hollywood.Awesome Doctor Octopus arc.

He rips out one of Peter's teeth in one scene eek!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 01:14 AM
chucktaylor
Syndicate Scout

Hahaha! Cool, Ill do that...when I get the dough.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 01:17 AM
The Joker#1
Powerful foe

Avoid the Carnage one like the plague.

Stupid,horrible,crappy arc.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 01:18 AM
chucktaylor
Syndicate Scout

Ayt. Is Hobgoblin Harry? Everything's getting messed up...stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 01:24 AM
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Yeah. ultimate suicidal orangy goblin was Harry.
quote:
Buy Hollywood.Awesome Doctor Octopus arc.

He rips out one of Peter's teeth in one scene
Avoid the Carnage one like the plague.

Stupid,horrible,crappy arc.

Second that.

Last edited by Next Venom_girl on Sep 25th, 2005 at 02:13 AM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 02:09 AM
Beacon of Grace
Supernatural Hero

I agree that the Ultimate Carnage story was crappy. But so was the Venom one. And the ultimate version of Gwen's passing was so pathetic there are no words to describe how uneventful and stupid it was.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 04:15 AM
Beacon of Grace is currently offline Click here to Send Beacon of Grace a Private Message Find more posts by Beacon of Grace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Anyone sensing an impending fight between Iceman & Spider-Man?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 05:36 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolver1ne
Logan

anybody got a pic of them together for proof?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 06:18 AM
Wolver1ne is currently offline Click here to Send Wolver1ne a Private Message Find more posts by Wolver1ne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Attachment: spidey+shadowcat.jpg
This has been downloaded 100 time(s).

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 07:01 AM
chucktaylor
Syndicate Scout

Daymn! I need to get me one 'o those!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 08:37 AM